- Alias: Minnie
- Favorite food(s): OOOOOOH!!! I love naengmyun, this Korean dish called cold noodles in English I think. And sundubu, which is I think tofu soup?? I also love pasta (who doesn’t, right) and WAFFLES, I had these strawberry waffles yesterday and I just… oh man. I also love my roommate’s tomato soup; whenever she makes it, she knows to Venmo me for groceries so I can have half. Most of this entire section is soup, I really love soup. I also really love fruit!! Especially raspberries!!
- Favorite book(s): Inamorata by Megan Chance. It’s not for everyone (it has a few major trigger warnings), but I love everything about it. The Grisha Trilogy has quickly made it as my favorite YA lit series! I also love White Oleander (Janet Fitch) and A Reliable Wife (Robert Goolrick).
- What your amplifier would be and why: I want the fang of a wolf as my amplifier, because wolves are my favorite.
- Type of Grisha you think you’d be: I 1000% want to be a Summoner. I WANT TO BE THE SUN SUMMONER!! I literally have a tattoo of the sun on my inner bicep to represent my own damn self (as well as the moon and the star for my two best friends), so come on. Give it to me.
- Three things that make you happy: Falling in love with an item of clothing, compliments, and finding someone who believes in astrology as much as I do.
- Three characters you’re excited for: TWO OF THEM HAVE ALREADY COME OUT!!! Margarete and Rita who… by some stroke of magic, are connected to each other??? What?? Okay, but I have a ton of characters I’m excited for. But I’ll choose just three… Okay I changed my mind, I tried to choose just three and it did not work out so I’m going to list them all: Anastasia, Darya, Fyodor, Gemma, Inessa, Ira, Oyun, and Valeriya. /: Whoops
Hi sweetie ❤ I love your blog and can you bts and got7 reaction to their girlfriends hand always cold... Sorry for my English 😢