ok i’m all for white candles being cleansing and black candles being used for banishment, but can we move away from always touting white as “purity” and black as “evil” because you can see what’s wrong with that, right. r i ght.
• If you have ANY trouble breathing, feel faint/dizzy, or are in pain: Take your binder off immediately, stretch your arms above your head then to your side, take several deep breaths in a row, cough to loosen any build up fluid in your lungs, and do not put your binder back on.
• If you are experiencing a cold/flu/allergies, and you feel you MUST bind, please consider using a looser binder, or one with a zipper/velcro for quick and easy removal.
• If you know you have a cold/flu/any infection in the lungs/ or stomach bug, please do not wear your binder until your symptoms have passed. (I know it’s hard, but be safe. Throwing up or having a coughing fit with one on is painful and dangerous.)
• When the weather starts to get cold, remember that layers are your friend, but overheating can still happen. Be aware of what you’re wearing with your binder, and keep track of your amount of exertion.
• If you are someone who suffers from panic attacks, anxiety, claustrophobia, etc, try to keep track of your usual signals and be ready to loosen/remove your binder when and where you can. (Again, zipper/velcro binders are the best for this) I would also suggest coats and jackets you can easily remove/open for this exact purpose.
• Again, if you suffer from any sort of anxiety disorder (or even if you don’t) , consider mapping out private spaces and restrooms ahead of time, in case you need to remove/adjust your binder.
• PLEASE do not wear your binder when you are sick. Seriously.
1. The extremely loud and show-off kind of person you have ever met.
2. Extremely quiet and shy but very crazy when around people they know.
1. A rather outgoing person, ready to explore the world and the world’s beauty.
2. The person who likes to stay at home and has a million plans but is just lazy.
1. Talkative and indecisive, has a scary temperament, witty, and loving.
2. Family-oriented, quiet, the person who is just there living life.
1. That person who is terrifying once their mood swings start. Quite too emotional. But is very sociable.
2. They are like these cool-moms who take care of everything. Party monsters or just really fun to be around with.
1. You see them showing their every award. From friends, to family members to the world. Funny people that will make each day worth living.
2. Shy and reserved. Generous, and tries really hard not to show everything to the world. Has a collection of something or is somewhat traditional.
1. That straight-faced person who is very critical of themselves and are very smart people who would rather get things done than just sit around.
2. What do you mean getting things done? Why not just watch a movie and sit down. That person who is lazy but wants to do something but does not know how to start it.
1. Sociable, intellectual and kind. They will tackle any problem with a slight smile on their face even if the problem is hard or has a bad outcome.
2. Emotional yet rational. They have to have a balanced lifestyle or it would drive them crazy! They are sociable, but only to an extent.
1. Emotional wreck. Destructive, but gets calm after 0.02 seconds. Holds grudges. Spiritual and sexual.
2. Lives life to the fullest. Shy but not so negative. Tries to be as happy as possible.
1. Likes things that get them hyped. Party animal, has a million friends, loves pets, they are travelers and explorers.
2. Quiet but secretly popular in the internet. Old-fashioned, funny, or at least has dark humor.
1. Cold and unemotional, cares more about work or anything that has to do with social life or cares more about their social status. Quiet and sexual.
2. Funny and life-loving. Is hopeful, and cares about both family and work. Lazy but is capable of finishing something.
1. That original, selfless, inventive person you have ever met. Loves stories or anything that gets them hooked. Secretly adventurous but cares more about trying new things. Serious sometimes.
2. That person who is sociable and has a personality that everyone loves. Outgoing, down for everything, and just literally wants to have a good, successful life. Partying if needed.
1. That spiritual person that loves to laugh all the time and just loves everything about life. Loves to dream about anything. Oh and loves traveling as well! Going out with friends is the way to go.
2. Funny, caring, cute and has a personality for animals. Loves home and are lazy, but they usually have something in their mind that they would want to accomplish.
Which one is you? If there is any problem with this, please ask privately.
I can’t talk to people. I can’t relate to what they tell me, comfort them when they are upset or even show any kind of compassion when they need it. Some people think it is because I’m cold or don’t care, but really, it is due to my time spent alone. After you’ve lived with so much loneliness in your chest, after you’ve faded into the background and stayed there for so long, all you know how to speak is silence.
Something has changed in you, towards me. You’ve grown distant, cold. I don’t know what I’ve done but I’ll leave you alone from now on. Is that what you want? Want to know why I’d leave you alone? Because I care about your feelings more than mine, I’ve never felt that way about anyone.
yoongi is hard to analyse because his personality is so complex. he has a lot of sides that he shows the camera — the sleepy, the ‘swag’, the goofy. i think people misinterpret yoongi and see him as ‘lazy’ which is something that i cant even fathom thinking. we only see glimpses of this; when he is doing logs or vlives or at fanmeets — yoongi is the most passionate, kindest person i think ive ever seen. he has this desire so deep inside of him and in his mixtape, you could hear it. he has gone through so much to be where he is today and that makes him empathetic because he is aware of peoples struggles. yoongi is understanding. yoongi loves so deeply but doesn’t like to show it so he is perceived as cold. he cares so much about everything but he cant show it so he is perceived as careless. yoongi is irony. he is passion and desire and kindness wrapped all into one small body. please realise that yoongi cannot express his emotions as well as other members, so he puts his stories and thoughts into his songs.
yoongis personality is really layered, and i think that only a select few people that yoongi sees fit would be able to open him up and see all those layers. i feel like it would be hard to befriend yoongi because he seems to be selective in choosing who he likes and you have to be able to understand who he is and how he would react. but when you start to truly get to know him, yoongi is probably the most affectionate and clingy member in the group. he would be that boyfriend that acts like he doesnt want to be around you but really he would bring you in closer (literally in every analysis ive gone on a rant abt them i need TO STICK TO THE DAMN TOPIC AT HAND).
yoongi is very smart. he knows how emotions work and has developed a strong aura for himself which is very hard to do. although he is intelligent, he has a hard time with spontaneity. he needs to have a plan and needs to know everything that he is doing. in his vlive with hoseok, we could see the juxtaposition of their personalities: hoseok really just opened the face mask and put it on, but yoongi read the entire package front to back and followed the steps exactly as it was written. its a simple interaction but it is very telling about how yoongi reacts to situations. he is calculated without the cunning.
yoongi and jungkook are a relationship that is hard to define - i find that most jungkook related relationships are like this but ill get more into that in his analysis. both yoongi and jungkook have trouble expressing themselves so it wont be the most overtly affectionate relationship but i see them both having a lot of respect for one another and just a chill duo who just wanna have a relaxed time. yoongi and taehyung are a fun pair to analyse because they are so different; yoongi values realism and taehyung values optimism. they both see the world in juxtaposing ways and thats why i think that they would be a good pair since i believe that opposites do attract. yoongi and jimin are one of my favourite relationships in bangtan because jimin just wants to please yoongi and yoongi likes to be pleased so its just ?? so perfect??? i rlly dont have much more to say but i just love yoonmin. yoongi and hoseok are my #1 go-to relationship in bangtan. they are the most complex members and together they just fit together so perfectly, as if there personalities were made to be mended together. yoonseok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i lvoe them. yoongi and namjoon are a genius pair. their combined creativity makes for a fierce track and i can only imagine the products that they have in the folders on their laptops. they both have such immense thoughts that together i feel like it would be too intense to sit in a room with them.
jin is most pliant when around yoongi, since yoongi’s character is pretty intense, i wouldn’t have thought that jin would be roommates with him; it just doesn’t seem like a good fit. but it really is kind of perfect. jin has the ability to adapt his personality and knows yoongi’s boundaries and that’s why i think he is the best person to be yoongi’s roommate.
min yoongi - infp/pisces. passionate, emotional, competent, perfectionist.