How to Make Cold-Brew Coffee
1 and 1/3 cups ground coffee
4 cups water (cold or room temp)
Jar or pitcher
Fine mesh strainer (or cheese cloth, clean dish towel, anything to filter out the grounds)
1. Place coffee in jar or pitcher and pour water over top.
2. Stir to combine.
3. Seal and let sit for at least 8 hours to overnight at room temperature.
4. Pour mixture over a strainer in to a bowl. Clean jar.
5. Strain a second time in to clean jar.
6. Ta-da! Cold brew coffee concentrate. 4 cups of concentrate will make about 8 cups of iced coffee. This will last up to a week in the fridge.
So, as I mentioned above, this is very concentrated coffee. You will need to dilute this to your liking. I drink it in a 2 to 1 ratio (1/3 coffee, 2/3 water) with some creamer. You could go more or less water depending on preference.