-Person A is sitting by the only outlet in the whole shop. Person B is really nervous and awkward and finds Person B really attractive but really needs to plug their laptop in so they sit right next to Person A
-Person A is staring at their laptop near closing time looking sleep deprived and when they collapse right on their keyboard Person B just turns the lights off, puts a blanket onto them and stays with them until they wake up
-Person A is foreign and can’t understand anyone’s accents, so they keep asking people to spell out their names on paper. When it’s Person B’s turn, they hand their little slip of paper back with their number on it
-It’s person A’s turn to open the cafe, and when they come in they find Person B passed out on one of the chairs, so they spend the morning awkwardly sweeping around them.
-Person A is the shorted barista in the shop, and can never reach anything. Person B is always there to help pull something off the high shelf (Person A is both annoyed and embarrassed about this). When Person A shows up to work one day they find a custom stool with their name and hearts around it and they spend the rest of the day whispering “I hate you” to them while blushing and feeling all warm inside
- Person A and Person B are regular customers, and they get stuck sharing a table for several days when the cafe gets really crowded
-Person A looks out the window and sees Person B, who has not slept in 36 hours, drop their coffee and start crying (and can’t stop because they are so sleep deprived, and when Person B tries to help they only start bawling)
what will it take to make or break this hint of love?
when it’s late at night and you’re watching that jalapeno whatever that zen’s in with jaehee for the 3028230842th time, but you keep watching her because she’s so cute and bright and this festering crush is awakening the bEAST
- It depends on who needs it more. Sometimes when Albus is stressed or angry, Gellert curls up behind him and holds him close. Sometimes when all Gellert wants to do is read and work, Albus is able to get him to calm down and he’s the big spoon.
2. Who would wake up first?
- Gellert. Gellert doesn’t sleep much, so he’s always up earlier than Albus, who grew up with siblings and doesn’t mind some noise around the house in the morning.
3. Do they have nicknames for each other?
- Albus calls Gellert: chéri, cher, love
- Gellert sometimes calls Albus: darling, my prince
4. What happened when they met each other’s parents?
- It never happened, as neither of them care much for necromancy.
5. How do they apologize after an argument?
- Gellert rarely apologizes, no matter the issue. But when he does, it usually involves surprising Albus by hugging him from behind or kissing his neck when he doesn’t expect it.
Albus: I’m still mad at you.
Gellert: Oh? Are you? What a pity, I guess I’ll have to leave…
Albus: Oh shut up, you tease.
Sometimes, if they are separated for awhile Gellert apologizes by sending Albus roses with the deathly hallows symbol attached– no note or name.
- Albus apologizes more frequently because he doesn’t want to lose Gellert too. He surprises him with physical affection as well, or by unexpectedly helping him with something that was stressing him.
6. What would they be like as parents?
- Their child would be one of the most intelligent children of all time, knowing three or four languages when they begin to speak well because Albus and Gellert only speak English 25% around the house. It switches between English, Swedish, German, French and sometimes Russian.
7. Who is the better cook?
- Gellert. Albus is confused by and doesn’t comprehend how much sugar is too much sugar. He lets Gellert handle the cooking.
8. Who is more romantic?
- Gellert, because he doesn’t have a lot of boundaries. He’ll go to enormous lengths to impress Albus and be romantic, even if it’s not the way Albus expects. Example, Gellert loves surprising Albus with surprise getaways to France, Romania, Brazil, America, etc. At some point, Professor Dumbledore is gone too much that Hogwarts hires a teaching assistant to cover the classes he misses. (Of course, they never know why he’s gone.)
9. What sort of gifts do they get for each other?
- Albus gives Gellert a lot of books, usually with long and meaningful notes on the first blank page.
- Gellert gives Albus things that he is much too embarrassed to accept at first, due to their large price tag. Sometimes he gives him ornate pureblood trinkets. Sometimes his gifts are more like… experiences.
10. Who gets jealous easiest?
- Albus. Albus Albus Albus Albus. I don’t think this requires explanation after seeing the way Gellert treats Credence in FBAWTFT.
11. Who gets more excited for events e.g.. Birthdays, Christmas?
- Albus always gets excited for holidays, because it’s the perfect time to use his transfiguration skills and turn cheap things into wonderful things for his friends and (small) family. Also, he knows that there’s a good change Gellert will contact him on big days like Christmas, New Year and the Solstices.
12. Who is the most adventurous?
- Gellert. Gellert is an adventure.
13. Who is the most protective?
- Albus is quite protective, but he wills himself not to act on these protective instincts when Gellert is terrorizing the wizarding world.
14. What would they have been like as childhood sweethearts?
- Well, they were childhood sweethearts.
- I am, however, writing a modern AU where Gellert is a mysterious, quiet and incredibly intelligent boy who goes to a private school and Albus is a barista who works well over 40 hours a week while attending public school. They have a number of flirty conversations across the counter and eventually, when Gellert stays until closing for the uptenth time and Albus is closing up alone, Albus leans down to grab Gellert’s empty coffee cup and Gellert kisses him.
- coffee shop aus
- ‘we hate each other but have to work together and there’s a fuckton of sexual tension’
- WEARING EACH OTHER’S SIGNATURE PIECE OF CLOTHING
- comfortable married life bc all my otps are angsty and I want my bbys to be happy
- super duper in love but they think the other just wants to be friends so they pine
- one is sick so the other cuddles them and takes care of them
- person a being rlly insecure so b is determined to show a how much they are loved
- meeting the parents!
- A is pregnant and B is just! So! Happy!
- A using rlly cheesy pick up lines when they see B at their job and B rolls their eyes but secretly adores it
Please reblog and recommend fics/drabbles/fanart/headcanons with any of these, in any of my ships in the tag!💙
Mass Effect Relationships Week - Fanfiction Promps
As part of the Mass Effect Relationships Week, or #MERweek, being held by @cactuarkitty to celebrate all relationships within the original Mass Effect trilogy (all kinds of relationships - romantic, platonic, friendships, bromances, familial, enemies, frenemies, working relationships etc.) I was asked to put together a fun set of prompts for fanfic writers to sink their teeth into for the week!
The week runs from
June 5th to June 11th and is for theoriginal Mass Effect trilogy only. I’m posting these prompts a few days early since I know we fic writers like to plan! Remember to use the #MERweek tag for your fics!
Day 1: The Day We Met The first day seems like a fitting place to focus on beginnings, so here you have a chance to tell us how a particular relationship started.
Day 2: Pictures Of You Write a drabble or fic revolving around a photograph or hologram that your character has, or that another character has of them. Perhaps it’s of someone they love like a family member or lover, perhaps it’s from a file of someone they work with, or perhaps it’s of their enemy and they throw knives at it every night? The choice is yours!
Day 3: Late Night Confessions Write a late night story involving your characters sharing a secret or confessing something to do with a relationship.
Day 4: In the Heat of Battle Battles come in all sorts of shapes and sizes - sometimes they’re physical with biotics and guns, but sometimes they’re emotional, sometimes they’re internal, sometimes they’re inside our own minds. Write a scene about a battle your character is having to do with a relationship.
Day 5: Fun With Food Okay, it was bound to happen eventually! It’s time for your character to have some fun in the kitchen, or perhaps take someone out for a meal, or maybe organise a dinner party. The choice is yours! Whatever happens, they need to have some fun with food!
Day 6: Break My Heart Life isn’t all smiles and laughter. Time to write a little something about a time that a relationship broke your character’s heart. And no, this doesn’t mean in a romantic sense - I think we all know that friends, family and the people we trust, can cut just as deep. Yes, embrace the angst.
Day 7: Alternate Universe Let’s have some fun for our final day! Time to drop your character into an alternate universe story for the final relationship tale. Maybe you want to write a coffee ship AU, a Highschool AU, a Modern Day AU, or an evil Mirror Universe AU? Whatever it is, have fun! :)
Please make sure to tag your MERweek writing with the tag #MERweek so we can reblog and share it.Have fun!
Ok so I got sucked back intro Voltron and specifically Sheith hell!!!!! by a dear friend ///// As we were discussing aus we decided we needed a damn coffee shop au and here it is <33 /H E L P Shiro owns a fabulous cofee shop and Keith works part-time as a barista. Shiro drives a damn Harley.