1. His perfect height. Yes, perfect. Gives a sense of equality and feet on the ground.
2. His voice. First, unmistakable, special, soft, kind of nasal, or not, I don’t know. Second, his intonation, which I have no way to describe, only know how it makes me feel. Third, my native language is not English, so yes, fuck it, his accent and the fact it’s not Spanish.
3. His hair, swoop or no swoop, although I like the swoop. Someone explain, why does everyone say his hair is blond? Is it? When it’s not greyish I see it brown. My hair is black as my conscience, and blond hair for me is yellow lol.
4. His swagger, oh, he has swagger. Swoop and swagger. I’m going back to bed.
5. I’m up. The way he crosses his leg, and touches it, lol. OK, bed again.
6. His eyes, it’s not only the color, it’s his stare, su mirada. Cliché yeah, but I swear I can see his soul and I don’t fucking believe in any of that.
7. Well, obviously everything his mouth does, eating, smiling, licking, talking, swearing, kissing, saying sexy things while a toothbrush is inside and singing take on me, oh and purring. Everything I can’t and never will see his mouth do.
8. Obviamente, his style, his socks, his earphones, headphones or whatever. The music inside them, well, some of it.
9. His oh my fucking figurative god, send me to figurative hell and lock me in it, hips. His delicious and delicious and delicious (deleting English vocabulary) hips. And how they look in the clothes he wears. No, por favor, alguien máteme.
10. His hands, I don’t know, his hands are fucking figurative heaven, I honestly don’t know what else to say, they’re just gorgeous hands.
11. Well, extra obviously, his disrespectfully magnificent acting skills. Give him any role, any role. And I’m just in Martin Freeman 101. I have tons of things to watch.
12. His damn brain and all the language that comes out of it, I know some find his swearing endearing, the sass and all, I do too, but, really, he’s just outsmarting us, he’s just telling us our ordinary brains and attitude towards the world are way simplistic. Get your act together, go read some books, talk to interesting people, listen to some good music, and then come back, if you dare. God, I love the bastard.
13. Oh I like his neck. Fffffuck.
14. Chubby Martin, slim Martin. Soft muscles Martin, fit Martin. All Martin.
15. His new film Y tu papi también, directed by @geek-royalty featuring Diego Luna and Gael García Bernal.
16. I could go on, but my stomach needs breakfast.
17. Thanks to @unexplored-girl for pointing this out. Something only a Spanish speaking girl would understand: the way he says cafecito (once I understood that’s what he was saying). Fucking Saint of coffee lands, that was soooooo sexy.
I finally said it, “I don’t know if it was love, but it was damn sure something. I was content, I could finally breathe for once at night knowing someone cared. I don’t think you realize how much hope I had, and then it all kind of disappeared, day by day, slowly and surely because I finally understood he didn’t want me like I wanted him. And so it wasn’t my fault, if it were up to me - him and I, we wouldn’t be in this mess right now. I wouldn’t be heartbroken hanging on to anything he would give me, but I do it because at least it’s something. I’m still the one who would give him an infinite amount of chances, even though I shouldn’t, and even though I should move on, I don’t want to.”
“So you’d do it again?” She asked.
“Yeah, if it means we could finally do it right. If it meant he could be mine and I could be his - yes I’d do it again; in a heartbeat.”
Plenty of drinking (tea, water), adjusting the sweet stuff to decent amount per day and building immune system worked out best for me . For immunity I started drinking goat milk instead of cowsmilk. It’s much healthier and less risky (though smelly and the taste you gotta get used to), the risk of lactose intolerance is near zero with it (cats, babies, whoever can drink this safely). Goat bodies are able to process a lot of eaten things and the effects of their food is strengthened in their milk. I switched to it during a very difficult time and though it took a few months, the effects and improvement was HUGE. I advice not giving up on cowmilk fully though, because your body won’t be able to process lactose after a while… Milk is in lot of foods and products - you can’t really run away from it completely. So it’s best to drink goatmilk instead of cowmilk, but still consume cowmilk, processed in other foods or in coffee etc. In small doses, so you won’t have stomachpains after drinking/eating cowmilk products after a long pause. A lot of people say it gets better with age or more stable hormones - so that can play a role too! So basically… (, less cowmilk/white sugar/stress and more balance in diet (some foodsinning allowed without worry)
and drinking/vitamins and immunesystem building can help immensely! Hope it gets better for you if you’re battling the illness!
This is the only life advice I will ever give:
Have no regrets. If you are scared of going to the gym because you think other people will judge you; go anyway, because I was that person too and trust me when I say this; no one is looking at you and if they are it’s only because they admire your strength to make the effort to change. If you are scared of bungee jumping, do it anyway, maybe it will feel like shit, maybe you will love it, but what matters most is that you did it, you don’t have any regrets. Want to skip class on thursday because you are drained and need some time off? do it, self care is important. Want to skip a class because you aren’t getting anything anyway and it totally doesn’t feel worth it? Don’t do it; study without fear, the power of knowledge is infinite; whether it’s 9th grade spanish grammar or AP calculus: make the effort to do it. It will pay off. Go for walks, bake some brownies, drink some tea/coffee, watch a foreign movie with/without subtitles because even if it was a shitty walk or a burnt brownie or a horrible drink or the worst movie ever made; hey, at least you had an experience. Everyday doesn’t have to be a good day and I can’t promise that you will be happy everyday, but a shit day isn’t a shit life and you will be satisfied.
Dream without fear, breathe without fear, love without fear and live without fear. Have no regrets, not just this month, not just this summer, not just this year but this whole life; have no regrets.