- Always keep sweats, comfy shoes, makeup wipes, condoms, gum, a phone charger, a hair brush, and taxi fare in your purse/car.
- Wipe front to back
- Don’t use body washes or scrubs when cleaning your downstairs area. A little water goes a long way. Make sure to wash all around the vulva and gently get around your clitoris. USING YOUR FINGERS TO WASH IS BEST. Your vagina and vulva have natural bacteria and oils that are disrupted if you use soaps and sprays/ if you wash too harshly or excessively. They are delicate little things.
- SOAPS ALSO CAUSE VAGINAL DRYNESS
- DO NOT USE DOUCHES ever ever ever!!!
- Always pee after sex to prevent UTIs
- Coconut oil can be used for just about anything: shaving cream, moisturizer, lip balm, deep conditioner, cooking, insect repellent, makeup remover.. the list goes on. Get unrefined virgin coconut oil and you’ll smell and feel great. A little goes a long way so don’t over do it.
- EXFOLIATE at least once a week. You can buy an exfoliator at any drug store but I like to make my own but DO NOT use on your lady bits.
***1/2c coffee grinds, 2-3tbsp coconut oil, sea salt
***1 1/4c white sugar, 1/2c olive oil, 3tbsp lemon juice (good for legs, DON’T USE ON FACE OR VAGINA)
- DON’T EVER use sugar on, in, or around your vagina and try to avoid using brown sugar or hard scrubs on your face
- You can experiment a lot with your bath water and different things you can put in it. I just found some really great recipes for detox baths:
***1c ground up oatmeal, 1c epsom salts, 2tbsp lavender buds.. Mix all the ingredients and add 2-3 spoonfuls to your bath water
***1c epsom salts, ½ baking soda, 10 drops of essential oils
***1-2c milk, ½ pure honey
***Add 6-10 green tea bags to your bath water
- Essential oils in a bath are great…. Just some examples and benefits: Lavender is calming, Grapefruit is energizing, Peppermint helps with fatigue, Chamomile and Rosemary help with headaches and are also calming.
- YONI OIL by Goddess Body is amazing. It helps restore the balance of your yoni aka vagina and it is also antibacterial!!! Be careful if you’re buying from a different brand because different brands have different mixtures and some aren’t very good for you.
- THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!! Oils and oil based products break down the material in condoms which causes breaks or tears!!!!! If you plan on gettin some please do not put oils around your vagina for your own safety!!!!!!
- Face masks are great for skin health and relaxation. Some of my favourite recipes are:
***1 banana and 1tbsp honey
***1tbsp honey and 1/2tsp each of cinnamon and nutmeg (doubles as a sweetener for Chai tea)
- Shave downward or diagonally when shaving your bikini line. USE MENS’ RAZORS. Pat dry with a cold face cloth immediately after shaving to close pores and use a non-scented lotion to prevent irritation and razor bumps.
- If you have crusty ass feet exfoliate them in the bath, pat dry then use Burt’s Bees Coconut Foot Cream and put on socks right after. If they’re really bad, put this cream on before bed and sleep with socks on. This is especially good during cold weather.
- Make sure to moisturize every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- When washing your hair; shampoo your roots and condition your tips.
- Don’t go to bed with you hair wet. Rub coconut oil into your scalp and brush it out before bed, wash in the morning.
- Massage your scalp with aloe vera for at least 30 seconds before you go to bed/ before you wash your hair to promote hair growth.
- The more you touch and pick at acne the more oily your face will get.
- Dilute 1tsp of apple cider vinegar in 1c of water for a natural facial toner.
- Try to reduce your sugar intake to prevent acne and yeast infections.
- Cranberry juice works better than pineapple juice. Drink lots of this and AT LEAST 2L of water a day to keep your body healthy.
- Green/ Black tea, fruits, veggies, yogurt, and WATER all support good vaginal health and just overall body health.
- KALE IS A GOD SEND. It tastes better than spinach and you can put it in a smoothie, mix it in with your salad, bake and season it for kale chips, or just eat it as is. It’s extremely high in iron which is good if you’re anemic and get light-headed/dizzy during your time of the month.
- Eating healthy promotes good mental health as well as physical health so keep your brain healthy too!!
If you’re needing a day to yourself, run a bath and add 1 cup of apple cider vinegar. Get a face cloth and wash yourself all over just with the bath water, especially your bizness. Apple Cider vinegar helps to restore your pH balance to keep you fresh and clean. Shave with coconut oil, exfoliate, then shave again to get all the dead skin off your legs. Scrub the dead skin off your feet and knees and elbows. Empty and rinse the tub and fill it back up with some oils or bath mixes of your choosing. Make yourself a tea or have some water near the tub. Put on a face mask and play some music or read a book or watch a show on Netflix and relax until the water is warm. Drain the water and rinse off quickly with cool water to get all the toxins and oils off your body. As soon as you get out, pat dry and lotion yourself, put on socks or slippers to keep your feet clean and then get into comfy clothes. Wear cotton underwear if you have them because they help get air to your bizzness.
Scrubs are great when your skin is need of a little boost. Coffee is literally a reviver as it gets people up and moving. There’s tons of coffee scrubs out there since coffee beans are also known to also make your skin glow. Coffee grounds target cellulite , stretch marks, psoriasis, varicose veins, eczema, acne and scarring.
Coffee body scrubs are actually super easy to make. Although it may get a little messy, it’s definitely worth it as it smooths out lumps and bumps, as well as moisturizes and tones your skin.
Here’s how you can make your own coconut coffee body scrub!
1. Mix all of the ingredients together until well-combined. If your coconut oil is solid, gently heat it until it melts, but wait for it to go back to room temperature before adding the other ingredients. This is to ensure that your exfoliants don’t dissolve in the oil! 2. Once mixed, store your scrub in an air-tight container. 3. Enjoy!
Creamy breakfast smoothie cups to give you energy for the day!
Gluten free | Vegan | Organic | Fructose-Free
Ingredients (makes 2) 1 cup of fair-trade cold brew coffee 1 cup of non-dairy milk (almond, hemp or coconut) ¼ cup of ground chia seeds 1 pinch of cinnamon 1 tbsp coconut butter 1 tsp of maca powder 1 tbsp toasted coconut flakes
Method: 1. Blend ingredients until smooth, the ground chia seeds should create a thick consistency, add more if required. 2. Serve and top with extra cinnamon & coconut flakes 3. Enjoy!
to use: if you wanna remove body hair by shaving go ahead and do so. get your skin wet. take a dollop of the scrub and rub it all over your body (don’t rub it near genitalia, not a good idea). rinse off. if you shaved before then shave again, be careful tho – this process removes dead skin.
Drink a tall glass of water before you have your morning coffee
Do simple yoga stretches before you take your morning shower or get dressed
Take a cold morning shower - alerts your brain to wake up as well as soothes achy muscles
Eat a breakfast with mostly veggies, berries, and protein (avoid having carbohydrates - specifically refined grain - in the morning to conserve the energy). Balance is key so you can have more carbs as the day progresses!
Put coconut oil in your coffee and less milk (or simply just avoid coffee)
Trade in your regular dairy milk for almond milk
Wake up before 9am - If you wake up too late, often your day becomes wasted.
Chocol'ha Coco donuts made with a homemade ganache and sprinkled with @baresnacks organic coffee bean coconut chips.
Those of you who’ve been following this page for a bit understand that I’m a certified chocoholic. But it’s not just the sweet stuff I crave. My chocolate intake of choice is a 100% drinkable ka’kau mix of just hot water and pure ka’kau powder. The spiritual and physical effects of ka’kau are magnificent. It has a strong effect on the anahata or heart chakra because ka’kau is a heart-opener making the LOVE or SOURCE within us effortlessly rise to the surface. When I allow SOURCE to flow through me like this it radiates from me in all directions and returns to me multiplied. Now, doesn’t that sound nice? Me thinks so. Yes, chocolate if consumed properly can help us connect with SOURCE. So, eat more chocolate.
A/N: This is a really short musing of lesbian love 100% inspired by fleursvertsCalifornia Summer series (which I am completely in love with). It is by no means as good as hers, but I couldn’t help myself! I had to write some grossly fluffy lesbian Trixya while I was working on something else. It’s also definitely not grammatically correct, but I hope you enjoy my rambles. Also did someone ask for smut??? ;D <3Matilda