Assignment Checklist Free Printable (PDF in Google Drive)
Keep your assignments looking professional and academic with these checklists that are used once you have completed a piece of work.
Tick off each task to make sure your work is of a presentable standard, for example:
- Single/Double spacing.
- Hanging indent for references.
- Completing title pages; Title, student ID, module code & name.
- Consistent font and font size.
- …And feel free to add your own tasks specific to your course too.
- Bonus: Box at the bottom has common reference styles (MLA, APA, Harvard).
I usually print these, cut them out and keep one with each assignment. It saves me time having to Google what’s required when referencing University/College work. If you can’t print then just write it out on paper/sticky notes. Let me know if this is helpful (and where to improve!).