post-series au thing in which all the key kids live happily ever after together, bc why not :)
- Riku is usually the first one up in the mornings and Roxas the last one to go to sleep at night. Both enjoy the quiet & solitude that comes with being the only one in the house awake, even if it’s just for an hour or two. When all of the others are up and about, there aren’t very many peaceful moments, so… yeah.
-Roxas & Aqua being DEAD before they have their coffee in the morning. Seriously, don’t even try talking to them. You might get a terse smile out of Aqua if you throw a ‘good morning’ her way. Roxas, on the other hand– Forget it. Also: STOP CALLING HIM ‘SUNSHINE’. He is looking at you, Riku.
- On the subject of coffee and mornings, there was that one time when Sora, after discovering that there was no milk left for cereal, came up with the brilliant idea of using that fancy-looking dulce de leche coffee creamer instead. Unfortunately for him, that happened to be Aqua’s coffee creamer, and, even more unfortunately, he happened to use up all but the last teaspoon’s worth of it. A coffee creamer-less morning does not a happy Aqua make. Needless to say, that was the first and last time an innovation like that ever happened.
- Terra eats strange health food combinations that freaks Ven & Kairi out on a regular basis. The first time they watched him put raw eggs into his protein shake, Kairi didn’t say anything. She may or may not have gagged, though, and had to turn away lest he witness the look of unadulterated horror on her face. Ven, on the other hand, watched on in full disgust-slash-fascination. “What?” Terra finally asked, having caught on to the staring. Ven, queasy and disbelieving: “Dude…”
- Xion has a thing about the toilet paper roll being backwards, where you have to pull the paper up in order to tear it off. She doesn’t know why; she isn’t a particularly fussy person in general, but for some reason she feels like it’s bad luck to have it the other way around. And so, she’ll go around the house reinstalling toilet paper rolls to her liking.
Aqua thought this was a part of Sora & Ven’s practical joke barrage at first. When she discovered it was actually Xion doing it, she didn’t have the heart to call her out on it. However, the upside down toilet paper thing drives her 110% CRAZY.
- Speaking of Sora and Ven– Those two get into quite a bit of trouble together. Be it trying to outdo one another in crazy and/or dangerous stunt competitions, duking it out over a friendly game of (real life?) Mortal Kombat, or teaming up to pull pranks on their other housemates.
Their most elaborate practical joke so far has been the Wardrobe Swap–
One fine day, when the rest of the fam wasn’t home, they switched out everyone’s closets. So Namine’s stuff went to Riku’s room, Riku’s stuff went to Kairi’s room, Kairi’s stuff went to Terra’s room, and so on and so forth until the wrong clothes were had by all.
That evening, when everyone came home, Sora and Ventus waited with giddy anticipation for the bedtime routines to start. Roxas knew right away that something was off from the way they kept looking at one another and cracking up. Aqua was the first to notice that her dresser was stocked with an alarming amount of very Lea-like, bright red items. Unfortunately, Terra had just finished taking a shower around that time…
… Let’s just say that Kairi owns a lot of crop tops and booty shorts.
-Namine is really into candle-making. It started out as a hobby and now she’s even making her own small business out of it! She makes each of her roommates a custom candle for their birthdays with scents that she knows they like, or ones that remind her of the person in question. For example, hibiscus-passionfruit for Kairi, and something sunny for Sora like ocean breeze/coconut lime verbana.
- Riku can fix (almost) anything mechanical, and so he gets called upon rather often to do things like figure out why the dryer isn’t drying or why the dishwasher just flooded soapy water all over the place. “You have to close the cap after you put the soap in, Lea.” In a similar fashion, Xion’s the go to whenever Terra
someone is having an electronic issue of some sort.
- Lea gets blamed a lot. For a lot of things. Granted, sometimes it really is his fault, but he’s become the running-gag-default-suspect for when something goes wrong, missing, or broken around the house.
Person A: “Why is my new _______ all scuffed up?” Person B *casually, in a purposely loud voice*: “I don’t know, maybe you should ask Lea.” Lea *from the other room*: “Wooow. How is this FAIR, guys?”
Bath and Body works Coconut Lime Breeze smells delicious! I really love how it’s lemony in the beginning but as the fragrance dries down, it turns into a beautiful coconut and vanilla flavour. I am about to chew my arm off.
What's the difference between Coconut Lime Breeze and Coconut Lime Verbena?
My mom just got into coconut lime verbena and she just found out that it was being (or is) discontinued. I was wondering what was the difference between the smell of Coconut Lime Breeze and Coconut lime verbena?