1. Flowey made by me, vines hung by @sweetiron I enjoyed making this a lot it’s probably going to stay up in our house forever (or until the next house inspection or party)
2. A useless pile of snow! Yeah ok this makes me feel… a little bad but we needed somewhere to put drinks! There’s an ice wolf stuck a little higher up the wall.
3. Spider bake sale!!
I designed cider labels, had them printed on sticker paper, peeled the labels off some alcoholic cider bottles and stuck these on. There’s even little Muffet faces stuck on the top of the caps. This was one of the main things I wanted to do for the party and I still have a bottle sitting on my desk that I can’t quite bring myself the drink.
Croissants were just bought ones, but the lovely @sarahttaylor decorated the spider donuts and gave them to us even though she couldn’t stay for the party. She’s the kindest friend too pure for this world.
4. Simple snacks! The friendliness pellets were these sugar covered marshmallows which sounded great, but they tasted really strange. After a while you got used to them but we thought it was very appropriate for a Flowey themed thing.
5. Cinnamon bunnies (I tried to ice them with bunny faces but it didn’t quite work so I gave up and just put a bunch of icing on), Snowman pieces (white chocolate rum balls) and Temmie Flakes (honey joys made by @sweetiron)
6. Dog treats (shortbread) and abandoned quiches (mini quiches that we bought)
7. Hot Dogs! Well, cocktail frankfurts with no bun… we got a little lazy but Sans would approve! Also little mini Spaghetti nests! Plus Glamburgers, which were a little rushed (at this point I had been cooking for almost 8 hours and the party was in full swing) but I’m happy with them! Rock salt for glitter!
8. Sans’ pet rock cake. It’s covered in sprinkles. And OF COURSE the obligatory Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie.
We also had a lot of characters printed out and stuck around the house, pretty sure we had every fight-able monster at least. Plus some of the bead sprites I made!
The whole thing was so much fun even if I tired myself out by cooking so much!