1. Keys - that I lose a hundred times a day, no exaggeration. (okay, maybe a little exaggeration).
2. Contact case
3. Cherry Chapstick - for emergencies ;)
4. Perfume - Daisy by Marc Jacobs (also for emergencies, but not the wink-worthy kind)
6. Wallet - G by Guess
7. Apple - I try to be healthy…sometimes. Also, I figure that if I don’t actually get around to eating it, I can use it as a weapon when creepy boys try to approach me, which happens way too often.
8. Phone - Samsung Galaxy S2 (which, despite its size, I also manage to lose a hundred times a day and even though I don’t even use my phone that much, I still suffer a mini panic attack each time I think I’ve lost it. Story of my life.)
9. Book -“Anthropology of an American Girl” by Hilary Thayer Hamann (you know those books that completely change your view of the world? Yeah, this one is one of them. The things she says are so profound that I have to pause every couple of pages just to let the words sink in. That is also the reason why it’s taking me so long to finish reading it. That, and Tumblr.)