this is it lads. i can ascend to a new plane of existence now that i have met them.
• dan complimenting my fox shirt with “Phil would love that shirt”
• having to go back cause the first photo was blurry and them being super nice and apologetic about it
• dans dainty hugs and phils soft warm hugs
• the outfits? dan’s hobbit hair? praise jesus.
• me: the peace signs are good!!
dan: oh thank you!
im on mobile can someone pls add that one gif of the lady throwing herself dramatically at a car
someday when isak and even are sophisticated married people isak will be getting ready to leave work and he’s forgotten what even needs for dinner from the store so he grabs his phone and says “siri call even kosegruppa” and one of his coworkers is like,, “who’s that” and isak’s like “oh it’s my husband. we met at a theatre club meeting”
Introduction to the National D.Va Association
This is the Tumblr page of For D.Va (National D.Va Association). Nice to meet you all!
안녕하세요, 전국디바협회의 텀블러 페이지가 생성되었습니다! 여러분을 만나뵙게 되어 정말 기쁩니다.
- What is For D.Va? 전국디바협회가 무엇인가요?
For D.Va is a Korean feminist gamers’ group, which acts for a non-sexist world where a person like D.Va could appear.
전국디바협회는 한국인 페미니스트 게이머들의 모임으로, 디바와 같은 인물이 실제로 나타날 수 있는, 성평등한 세계를 만들기 위해 활동하고 있습니다.
- How did For D.Va appear? 전국디바협회는 어떻게 시작되었나요?
For D.Va (National D.Va Association) first started off as a feminist gamer group, gathered to voice our opinions about (currently suspended) President Park Geun Hye. After the President’s suspension, we decided not to disperse, but to keep fighting for gender equality.
전국디바협회는 박근혜 대통령에 대한 목소리를 내기 위해 모인 페미니스트 게이머들의 모임으로 시작되었습니다. 박근혜 대통령의 직무정지 이후, 전국디바협회는 해체하는 대신 성평등을 위해 계속 싸워나가기로 결정했습니다.
- Why is D.Va the mascot of For D.Va? 왜 디바를 마스코트로 사용하나요?
We all know that D.Va is a Korean Overwatch character, who is a woman yet thrives in the gaming world. The reason she became our mascot is because we thought that in a sexist country like ours, it would be impossible for a person like her to appear, especially after the case of Geguri. Geguri is a Korean woman progamer, who was accused of using hacks just because ‘it was impossible for women to play games that well’, which was, of course, false. So we decided to act for feminism under her emblem, so that in 2060, someone like D.Va could actually appear.
디바는 오버워치의 한국인 캐릭터로서, 여자임에도 불구하고 천재 프로게이머가 되었습니다. 그가 전국디바협회의 마스코트가 된 이유는, 만약 미래의 한국이 지금과 같이 성차별적인 국가라면 디바와 같은 사람이 등장하는 것은 불가능하기 때문입니다. 이는 게구리 선수의 사건이 증명합니다. 게구리 선수는 한국의 여성 프로게이머로서, 단순히 ‘여자는 저렇게 게임을 잘 할 수 없다’는 이유만으로 핵 사용 의심을 받았습니다. 이는 물론 거짓이었습니다. 따라서 전국디바협회는 디바를 우리의 마스코트로 삼아서, 그와 같은 사람이 실제로 나타날 수 있는 성평등한 2060년을 만들기 위해 페미니즘적인 활동을 하게 되었습니다.
- What does For D.Va do? 전국디바협회는 무엇을 하나요?
Aside from participating in marches and protests, we are currently running a feminist’s book club, which has a meeting around every two weeks. Also, we are planning a Women-only(Genderqueer not excluded) Overwatch competition. We are also coming up with ideas such as a feminist goods store, but that is still just an idea.
시위와 행진에 참여하는 것 이외에도, 전국디바협회는 페미니즘 독서 모임을 매 2주마다 가지고 있습니다. 또한, 전국디바협회는 여성 전용 (젠더퀴어 포함) 오버워치 경기를 기획하고 있습니다. 페미니즘 굿즈 스토어와 같은 아이디어도 구상중입니다.
1. The nights get ridiculously cold in the dungeons during the winter, you see. Sometimes not even the warming charms seem to cut it, so if everyone brings their blankets down to the common room and they sleep next to each other for body heat, no one needs to know that.
2. Horror stories told by the bloody baron under candlelight are a tradition during stormy nights. He even promises that one day, he might tell them just how he got bloody.
3. Slytherins don’t play ‘muggle’ games, absolutely not, specially not on Saturdays with a bottle of fire whiskey. So if you ever see empty bottles that you think might have been used to truth or dare or spin the bottle, or if you ever see a monopoly or dungeons and dragons box, you are imagining things, obviously.
4. Sometimes, if you ask nicely enough, the mermaids will agree to make small ‘theatrical plays’ for you and your friends. So be kind to them and enjoy funny and dramatic ‘pirate’ stories.
5. One particular night that they’ll never, ever talk about again, is when they were drinking fire whiskey and drank past “having a good time” straight into “getting emotional” and then proceeded to talk about how sad it made them that all houses seemed to think they’re evil.
6. “Guys… am I the only one who doesn’t like Professor Snape?” “oh thank fuck it’s not just me.”
7. “The half-blood fifth year brought muggle sweets.” “Muggle sweets?” “Try them. These Reese’s are the best thing I’ve ever had.”
8. “Let’s make a bet on what stunt Potter will pull at the end of the year.”
9. Someone once suggested that every Slytherin should take a shot whenever Draco complained about Harry. No amount of hangover potion could make 17+ Slytherins get out of bed the next morning.
10. A few boys and girls found out about an LGBT+ meeting club the Hufflepuffs were holding. So ever since then, Hufflepuff and Slytherin LGBT+ members meet up every Thursday at 6 o'clock.
11. The Slytherin common room always smells incredible. The Hufflepuffs give them ‘scented candles’, you see.
12. Planning trips together all over Europe. Fulfilling those plans during the winter and summer holidays.
13. Slytherins don’t prank you with moldy cheese or explosive artifacts. Oh no. You make a fellow Slytherin mad and you won’t find your robes or your skirts next morning. Someone will pull on your feet while you sleep.
(Some are modern, some aren’t)
Feel free to continue!
Character: Jeon Jungkook x oc/reader (with POV switches)
Genre/words: Smut / 6,721 words
Summary: The rule is simple - you can look but you can’t touch. You’ve been attending the event for a few times but it was only when a certain boy arrives at one occasion did you feel the fire of lust burning inside
Warning: exhibitionism, public display of masturbations, graphic smut scenes, mutual masturbations, mentions/use of sex toys
I don't think I've seen this mentioned yet but if it has, I apologise. The very beginning of the video shows them both at the same club but they don't meet. Reminds me of the Script concert, where they were in the same place. Then they meet at the bus stop and hit it off straight. And that was it. It just kinda happened
tbh “the barn of new crystal gems” isn’t actually an awful concept if done right… like just. imagine peridot, bismuth, the rubies and jasper all living under one roof with lapis bunking there occasionally on her trips around the world. the barn just gets more and more added onto it until it is an absolute chaotic mess and everyone loves it.
peridot sticks the water silo into the wall and declares it to be her room. she even puts a keep out sign on it with a drawing of her gem on the door like the temple door. inside is ten screens all showing camp pining hearts, the alien doll, and a bunch of other bits of junk peridot has acquired. it looks like a mess but there’s a system to it. only peridot and amethyst understand The System.
eyeball suggests they build a training area to keep their skills sharp. her true motivation is to be buff and attract girls. jasper thinks it’s a fantastic idea and praises eyeball for her pragmatism. eyeball didn’t expect her plan to work so quickly but she’s sure as hell not complaining.
lapis’s room is the truck. it’s sticking out of the roof and has a tarp over it. there’s loads of meep morps in there. no one is allowed in. especially jasper and peridot.
navy has a greenhouse. except it’s a redhouse because she doesn’t get why it’s called a greenhouse if it’s not green and since she’s red she’s going to call it a redhouse. steven gave her cuttings from rose’s gardens to help her get started. one day she will probably go all little shop of horrors on the others.
the ruby ship got cannibalised for parts, but it’s still bigger on the inside and is now doc’s room. very serious things happen in this room. mostly viewings of baseball games so that doc and army can figure out how that game actually works.
leggy starts trying to figure out how the universe works and ends up making a library for them all to use. peridot, leggy, bismuth and navy start a romance book club. it meets in bismuth’s room because the silo is a disaster, the library isn’t private enough, and the greenhouse is full of weird plants. they draw fusions of their preferred couples. it’s all over the library. jasper’s eye twitches every time she sees it.
bismuth was put in charge of the warp pad because she needs to get to her forge. she upgraded everyone’s weapons. every week or so she’ll go to the others with “so i had this idea for improving our gear…” and if the person she talks to is peridot then the results are spectacular. once they tried to make limb enhancers for all of the rubies. including garnet-ruby because they didn’t want her to feel left out. garnet kinda BSOD’d when she saw them because on the one hand EMBARASSING, on the other ADORABLE, on the other OH NO SAPPHY THINKS IT’S CUTE…
jasper’s room is completely metal. she made it out of bits of the beta kindergarten. there’s metal bars and random things with spikes on everywhere. and a bunch of mirrors which she can flex at and practise looking awesome. eyeball joins her sometimes.
(i have accidentally made the ship of eyeball/jasper. idk it’d be cute???)
army insisted on having an actual baseball field set up. she still doesn’t understand the rules but she HAS branched out into other sports. sometimes when the others are being loud a football or hockey stick or something will come flying out of army’s room and hit someone on the head. her aim is impressive. bismuth is very proud.
camp pining hearts is a running gag with all of them. they are all SUPER into it for varying reasons. they had to write a treaty to stop the ship wars because the last one saw two rubies, bismuth and peridot all get poofed and that was REALLY awkward to explain to the main crystal gems.
centipeetle gets healed and joins them. she introduces them all to chaaaaaaaaps.
My university has a MASSIVE flock of resident crows about 600 strong that visit every winter and things get a little surreal sometimes because of it.
- We have a falconry club, but no falcons. It would be impossible to keep them on campus because of the danger of being mobbed by crows.
- The flock roosts together at night. They pick two or three trees to settle in. You can tell where they were because the ground will be carpeted with droppings and twigs the next morning.
- The university tries to repel them. This happens mostly in the form of a recording of a squawking sound alternated with kookaburra-like whooping. This only plays in the dead of night.
- It doesn’t work.
- Imagine walking home from your club meeting. It’s only 8:00 but has been pitch black since 5. Echoing from the roof of the library is the eerie sound of a bird that does not exist in this world. Above you is a tree somehow in full leaf despite it being January. The leaves move on their own. They are not leaves. They are crows. You change your path to give them a wide berth. Avoiding the droppings, you rationalize. You don’t want to think about what else might happen if they are disturbed.