So today (4/29/2017) I went to the Yuri on Ice Yuri on Stage event. To clarify though, I was not at the actual Tokyo event, rather a live viewing at a local movie theater. Which of course does alter the experience but it’s the next best thing. At first I thought the theater was only doing the afternoon session, but very last minute I ended up being able to attend both!
‘Sherlock’ if it followed Pilot Sherlock and Pilot John:
They have their first kiss after the late night Chinese
They sleep together within the first week (Both knew what was between them was special, so they didn’t want to jump right into bed. But they waited as long as they could)
John still starts his blog, and Sherlock is protrayed only slightly more romantic than it is in the original show.
Sherlock introduces John as his ‘friend’, but John corrects him by saying ‘boyfriend’
Sarah still flirts with John, but John nicely works in that he has a boyfriend
John and Sherlock attend the circus together
The black lotus kidnaps a random stranger as insentive for ‘Sherlock Holmes’ (really John) to give them the pin.
They go home after saving the day, to have energetic sex
John goes up to the spare room instead of going to Sarah’s after Sherlock shoots the wall
John immediately runs down the stairs after the explosion to make sure Sherlock’s alright.
John still acts jealous of Moriarty’s, but Sherlock assures him that he’s being ridiculous to think Sherlock would want anyone but him.
Sherlock knows immediately that John’s not Moriarty, but instead semi-panics at the sight of John in a bomb vest.
John makes joke that it’s not really the right time for Sherlock to be ripping his clothes off in a darkened swimming pool as “anyone could walk in.” Sherlock tells him that they’ll just have to save that for when they get home.
Pretty much the same, only Sherlock looks at Irene like she’s an idiot to think he has eye for anyone but John.
It also ends almost as soon as the phone arrives at Christmas because John says “Maybe she’s a little like me and my pin, try S-H-E-R.”
When Irene’s captured, Sherlock tells John they should probably save her since it would be a shame to lose such a worthy adversary.
John tells him to be careful.
They obviously share a bed, and there’s nothing to it.
John answers the question as to whether or not his one is a snorer.
John thinks Sherlock’s being ridiculous when he suggests John try to wine and dine Dr. Mortimer
They make up that night instead of the next morning, but Sherlock still calls him a conductor of light.
Upon leaving Kitty Riley's flat, Sherlock tells John not to believe anything he sees in the next 24 hours, no matter how real it looks. And tells him to give him a week.
One week post fall, John gets a summoned by Mycroft, and Sherlock is waiting to tell him everything
Both understand it would be too obvious if both disappear/die, so John reluctantly agrees to let Sherlock go on his own. But John remains an active participant on the other side, acting as Sherlock’s handler while playing the part of the grieving boyfriend.
Every few months, they meet up at a safe house in a secure location.
John takes a job at a new surgery, where one of the nurses tries almost non-stop to get his attention and move on from his “dead” boyfriend. It doesn’t work.
John goes to pull Sherlock from Siberia, but doesn’t wait as long as Mycroft did, so Sherlock was only held for one day.
John still goes into the bonfire, but Sherlock gets the skip code, and still saves him.
It’s John and Sherlock’s wedding.
They still get the Mayfly Man case since Sherlock insists that he and John serve as each other’s best man, regardless of the fact that they’re marrying each other.
They still save Sholto, and John and Sholto get closure from their “almost relationship.”
Only have to deal with Lady Smallwood’s problem
They figure out some other way of taking down CAM without committing treason or killing him
Sherlock and John fight an assassin thinking they’re going to find the pearl only to find a flash drive with some random letters on them.
The assassin escapes, Mycroft informs them the letters had to do with an elite mercenary team, and it’s none of their concern
A nurse from John’s old surgery disappears, but they don’t know or care
They treat Mrs. Hudson to dinner.
Smith eventually slips up, and John and Sherlock catch his scent and take him down.
Never happens. Sherlock’s only ever had one sibling, and that’s Mycroft.
Feel free to add your own thoughts/headcanons/ideas!
ARIES:flattened paper boats scattered like the remains of a murdered animal along a dried up river, rundown motels with their blasted neon signs and smashed-in windows, pink streamers from some neighborhood child’s birthday party shuffling across the street like bright tumbleweed, a train rattling off into the breathless night & the trace remnants of a week old bonfire found in the middle of nowhere.
TAURUS:chipped paint, shattered shot glasses lying across an abandoned pool table missing a few billiard balls, flyers rustling like autumn leaves against the tempestuous tides of the wind, advertising concerts & magic shows that took place in 2005, the sillage of old perfume clogging up the air, still thick as the scent of blood or wildflowers.
GEMINI:the corpse of a cigarette that hasn’t touched a mouth in months, a dilapidated playground where lost souls come out to play, threadbare curtains ripped like the wings of a dissected bird, strange red-brown stains across the hotel bedsheets, a gate grown weary with new-forming foliage & age, whining erroneously whenever maneuvered.
CANCER: an empty casket, coffee rim imprints across hardwood tables, an old, tattered shoe lying haphazardly on the side of the road, a junkyard littered with ancient cars still soggy with stories, a pick-up with a broken windshield, a cadillac with a massacred paint job, someone’s motorcycle with blood staining the front tire, an askew portrait with eyes that follow you around the room.
LEO: a carnival horse with one eye scratched out, a daycare centre that shut down years ago, plagued with the colorful ghosts of children’s drawings still tacked to the crumbling walls, a spiral staircase that seems to shift direction when nobody’s paying attention, crunched up beer cans rolling across an empty rooftop & lichen kissing the concrete.
VIRGO: the supermarket, flickering & eerie at night like the shadows unearthed beneath troubled eyes, owls stirring in between the murmuring trees, a single upturned grave in a cemetery that isn’t supposed to be notorious for hauntings, an old fountain still glistening with pennies that are no longer considered currency, a collapsed bottle of wine running the tiles red.
LIBRA:handprints imprinted onto fogged-up windows, red rooms crowded with developing photographs of people whose faces you recognize but cannot quite place, broken doll heads, a necklace that erupted into a sea of pearls, a deflated blow up kiddie pool collecting parched grass and critters, a busted arcade game & the laughter of people long gone still trapped inside the walls.
SCORPIO: books with grimacing yellow pages, someone attempting to sell you a cursed object on etsy, a leaky shower-head, a clock that’s stuck in time, a torn, unravelled couch sitting deserted in someone’s front lawn, candy stores that proclaim sales on expired sweets & ruddy patches of farmland.
SAGITTARIUS:basements stacked with unwanted toys, a box of thin-mints, footsteps reverberating around the house when it’s 2 AM and you’re home alone, a burned down lemonade stand, that weird alien light in the third window of your neighbor’s house that never seems to get turned off, a certain rattling coming from the kitchen.
CAPRICORN: rain pummeling against damp ceilings, clothes ripped off the washing line, an empty aquarium, obscure little thrift stores that sell leather jackets from the eighties, gas station lights flirting with you from the distance, the alley where they say the vagabonds roam their night countries, sniffing up and dressing down and slitting the throats of angels.
AQUARIUS:those tiny coffee shops that fill you with nostalgia for places you’ll never visit, ‘JESUS LOVES YOU’ spray-painted across the sides of ramshackle buildings, an antique almirah scratched to high hell, a monster in the closet, the tunnel beneath the bridge that half the town believes is a gateway to hell, smoking up in trip mall parking lots.
PISCES: halloween decor presented in shop windows a couple months early, visiting that lake where you heard that one kid drowned, the garage door slamming without cause or notice, storing fireflies in jars, drugstore makeup, birthday cake flavored oreos, a wheeled desk chair that seems to turn on its own when nobody’s in the office, a candle snuffed out on a windless evening.
I just want to point out something. A joke is only funny when it isn’t used ad nauseam.
So, basically, when can we say this isn’t a joke but that there’s serious intent? How many times before we can rightfully say: this isn’t a joke, this is a pattern. This isn’t a bonus, this is the heart of the text?
*starts to caress A's thigh and whispers into their ear* hey....I see that you're wearing that new cologne/perfume that you brought a few days ago. It's driving me crazy...and what you're wearing its so sexy, you're begging for me to rip those clothes off......*starts to kiss their neck,.then whipsers* .......everyone left for the rest of the day, so that leaves the two of us for the next few hours. Do you want to me to maybe--
*interrupts* if this just to get out of doing work/chores today, you will lose all access to this ass for the next few months. Try again next time
[Please give me an A for trying, because I cannot do dirty talk to save my life. 😭😭😭]
I respect you,” he murmured. “and your views. I think of you as an equal. I respect your brains, and all those big words you like to use. But I also want to rip your clothes off and have sex with you until you scream and cry and see God.
Lisa Kleypas, Jack Travis (Smooth Talking Stranger)
A collection of smutty, sexual, “13 Reasons Why” preferences of what it would be like to bang one of your favorite boys because why the hell not.
- It probably starts innocently, like him, gently flirting as you help each other with homework at his house.
- He asks if he can kiss you.
- “Please do.”
- Every kiss you both have is deep, slow, and romantic, both your hands on his pink cheeks and his resting on your waist.
- You end up doing it on the homework you two should probably be working on.
- He tops.
- He’s the nervous type, so you take it slow.
- He’s not very loud, but you can tell he’s enjoying it by his closed eyes and slightly open mouth.
- It is no doubt that Clay is inexperienced, but that surely doesn’t mean a night alone with him all to yourself isn’t pleasurable.
- You rest one on one your hands on his neck as he slowly and gently thrusts.
- He’s a gentleman and always asks if you’re comfortable.
- “Are you ok?”
- “I am absolutely wonderful.”
- You lay by his side afterward, hand in his, as he fills the air with awkward and nervous comments and jokes.
- The first kiss you both share is messy and graceless, and quickly turns into a hot and heavy make out session.
- The neck biting.. He’s like fucking Dracula.
- He’s definitely the dominant one.
- Lots of dirty talk on his part.
- He’d totally tie you up to the posts of his bed and use you. He’s the kinkiest.
- Out of all the boys, it’s Justin that’s most likely to do you against a wall in an empty closet with a house full of people.
- “Careful.” You tell him, in response to his loud, sexual grunts of pleasure. “If you’re not quiet, they’ll find us.”
- He smirks. “Let them.”
- He always smells like sex afterward, but you don’t mind. So do you.
- He’s sorta awkward at first, especially when he places that soft, gentle kiss onto your lips. But it’s the cutest, sweetest kind of awkward.
- Lip biting.
- He slowly pulls your clothes off of you, making sure you’re okay with it before doing so.
- “Y/N, you are.. Just… Wow.” He says, getting a look at you. “You are stunning.”
- You run your fingers through his soft, bleached hair, gently tugging on it.
- Collarbone kisses.
- He’s tries his best not to giggle like an idiot when your fingers trailing down his pale chest tickles him.
- Trails of red scratches up his back from your nail.
- Short, breathy moans come from his vocal chords. You’re so close to him you can feel his breath on your lips.
- Lots of passionate touching.
- “I love you” Is said.
- Your fingers intertwine and lock with his.
- You take turns being dominant. He’s totally cool with letting you top. In fact, it turns him on.
- In the end, you lay next to him on his bed with your head on his shoulder as one of his strange CD’s play in the background. Deep conversations ensue as you ponder your existence and talk about if aliens truly exist. It’s casual pillow talk for you guys.
- He places his hand on the back of your neck and pulls you closer when he kisses you.
- Strip teases.
- “Yes sir.”
- He asks you to rip his clothes off of him.
- He cracks up when you rip a hole in his shirt.
- “I didn’t mean literally.”
- Lots of compliments.
- “Damn, I’d say you were beautiful, but even that doesn’t cut it.”
- He calls you an array of different nicknames. Babe, sweetheart, hon, dear, every cute pet name in the dictionary.
- He’s likes to do it rough, but not if it is too much for you.
- He lives for watching that look of pleasure spread across your face as you orgasm.
- Round 2 in the shower.
- He’s the kind of guy that sneaks you into his room at night.
- He’s also far too tall, so he lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his waist so you can kiss him better.
- That kiss. That full, powerful kiss.
- He clears a spot on his desk and places you there as soon as he does so.
- It’s seems as if you two are always in the bedroom, but never in the bed.
- His thrusts shake the desk.
- “You like that?”
- Although he’s a gentleman, he’s got a bit of a daddy kink.
- He’s loud. It’s definitely a turn on.
- He’ll totally nibble on your ear.
- When you have both finished, he’ll take you out for some food- he’ll even let you wear his sports jacket.
-Our love is God.
-Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw.
-Let’s go get a slushie.
-Why are you pulling on my dick?
-Are we going to prom or to hell?
-Should I just whip it out or….?
-I thought you could rip my clothes off me, sport
-Why are you in my room?
-Do I look like Mother Teresa?
Summary: As the Crown Princess, you are never seen wearing the same dress twice. Many attribute this to your wealth or your status. If only they knew the reason for your constantly changing wardrobe, was the fact that your husband can never keep from literally ripping your clothes off.
Word Count: 3.4k
Genre: Smut, Fluff
A/N: A continuation of sorts to Blue Blooded, as I was highly amused by Seokjin’s frustration with dresses as well as the revelation that the man has the strength to literally pick up Taehyung and toss him around (courtesy of an ISAC fancam).
As the Crown Princess, you are never seen wearing the same dress twice. Many attribute this to your wealth or your status, the styling of your attire always a topic on the lips of the ladies that attend parties at the palace, and sometimes even some men. If only they knew the reason for your constantly changing wardrobe, was the fact that your husband can never keep from literally ripping your clothes off.
“Jin!” You chastise him when you hear the ripping of fabric as a part of your bodice tears, letting your dress loosen enough so that he can slip the garment completely off your body.
“Sorry,” he mutters against the skin of your neck, starting to walk you backwards until the back of your knees hit the bed. You sigh, not really sure how sorry he actually is, considering this is the third time this week this has happened.