i love Seonho and would love to see him in Wanna One with Minhyun but why are people more upset that he’s being separated from Minhyun more than the rest of Nu’est who have known him for Eight whole years
Hobbies: saying the phrase “my girlfriend” without missing a beat and watching the wheels in their head turn as they try to figure out if they heard me wrong or if that’s what I call my female friends or if (god forbid) I am A Gay
* Chrystal and Glo both bursting out crying during “As if we never said goodbye” at Sunset in the front row with me between them.
* Glo meeting her fave by chance in the lobby while doing a good deed.
* Chrystal yelling “Glenn you’re so pretty!” and Glenn laughing during her curtain call.
* Glenn crying during the curtain call and tearing up during the extra long ovation for “As if we never said goodbye”
* Guardians of the Galaxy 2, second viewing and the lez-bean incident.
* Chrystal from inside a bathroom stall yelling “why is there urine on this seat? Goddamnit you have vaginas it’s not fucking hard.”
what i will forever be greatful for with skam and isak & even, is the when people say they are basically fanfiction coming to life, it actually is a lgbtq couple finally being treated exactly the same way as a heterosexual couple. they’re domestic, have banter, ridiculous amazing scenes with their love coming out of the screen, they’re allowed dramatic moments but not stepping over the line, they are allowed to be real people, and they got their happy ending and with a handshake sealed the future with a promise to the audience that it will be them, and after everything they’ve been trough they want to experience life together, and no show has ever giving that to us. skam truly is on another level!