like, during season 4, not after when everything went terribly wrong
- Padme, 6-9 months pregnant, rushes into combat all the time. Anakin has an aneurysm. “YOU ARE A SENATOR. HOW DO YOU GET SHOT AT ALL THE TIME???” and yet she never actually takes damage because she is ~flawless~
- officially, Padme’s children have no father. In an interview with the press, she said “I wanted a baby, so I acquired one” and that’s that. unofficially, anyone with the Force knows Anakin is the father. Honestly, anyone with eyes knows Anakin is the father.
- because you know how Anakin and Padme are the least subtle secret couple? Yeah, that goes out the window when she gets pregnant. Anakin kisses her mid-battle and smooches her back at camp and watches her with stars in his eyes and professes his love for her all the time. When Padme asks about this, he just shrugs and says “well they haven’t kicked me out of the order yet!”
- which is mostly because of Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan is deliberately pretending he didn’t see his former padawan makeout with a senator. it’s like, okay, he knows he’s supposed to do something about this, but they are in the middle of a war, and if they have to kick Anakin out of the Order right now for knocking up a senator then they will lose this war. Obi-Wan has more important things to worry about than Anakin’s libido.
- speaking of the clones, oh man, they are so fiercely protective of Padme. She is their general’s lady and their senator and they would gladly die before letting her or her babies get hurt.
- (but also, preggars Padme makes them sad, because will any of them ever get that for themselves? probably not–they were made to die, and with the rapid aging…but maybe one day…)
- Rex has absolutely had to go get weird food combinations in the middle of the night for his general’s wife. absolutely. that is in Rex’s job description.
- also you thought Padme gave effective speeches before? Imagine pregnant Padme giving speeches about needing to end the war for peace for the future. 110% approval rating comes from soft pregnancy glow.
- the twins are born on a battlefield in a camp where there’s blasterfire and smoke not two feet away. Obi-Wan is there, and he intends to tell Anakin and Padme both that he’s sorry, that they’ll get the twins for a little while, but they’ll have to go to the temple, they’ll have to be raised in the creche–
- but then luke is born, and the Force screams at Obi-Wan this is your padawan and obi-wan goes “oh” softly.
- also, Leia comes into the world and Ahsoka watches and goes “oh look it’s my padawan. I mean I’m a padawan myself but that girl is going to be my padawan some day this is rad.”
- so Anakin relaxes a bit, ‘cause the Force is going to take care of its grandchildren okay, it wants it’s favorite son to be happy.
- which means Palpatine has lost any and all chance of converting Anakin to the dark side. It will never happen now.
- i’m not saying that after they are born, Anakin and Padme strap a twin each to their back and then head out into battle, but Luke and Leia’s first lullaby is the sound of blasterfire and lightsabers
Star Wars Rebels Season 4 and the Snoke Connection
The BB-8 Mega Playset released on Force Friday has a throne for Snoke with a ball of violet coloured light attached to it.
In the season 4 trailer of Rebels, Ezra Bridger is looking at something, and a similar violet light is reflected in his eyes.
Since violet comprises of red and blue, it is possible that this ball contains a manifestation of the light and dark side of the Force.
Draining the force of others and trapping it in a Containment Sphere has been seen before in the canon Clone Wars TV Show where Mother Talzin drained the force from the Dagoyan Masters, killing them in the process.
- Maybe Snoke rejuvenates himself by draining the life from force users?
- Is this what caused the death of Luke’s students?
- Is Snoke planning to eventually sacrifice Kylo since he has the light and dark side within him?
I’m starting a new Tumblr project for the Star Wars fangirl rebellion of 2015 (viva la fangirl revolution), and I’ve decided to break down, analyze, and explain the roles of the strong female characters of Clone Wars and Rebels and explain why they are empowering and inspirational to those who may not see why.
I figured I should start with none other than Ahsoka Tano, since she is my all time favorite character, and this will serve as my main contribution for Ahsoka Lives Day.