The garage that we intended to become our workshop when we moved has required a ton more work than we expected due to hidden moisture and termite damage. We have it stabilized, cleaned out and ready to be turned into a great workshop space, but we really need some help funding the build-out! The sooner it gets done, the sooner we can get back to working at full speed and capability.
Now of course, we’re going to have some exciting rewards to offer for supporters! I wanted to show off a little teaser of the brand new t-shirt designs that Ki and I have come up with:
The top “mask” design will be exclusive to the indiegogo campaign! Colors seen here will be subject to change (I’m actually hoping to have a few color choices, in fact).
We have one more design coming up, too!
For the Indiegogo campaign, how soon is “soon”? Well, we’re working hard to get everything ready. It could launch as early as later this week, or it might be next week. Stay tuned!
FEET. I would have victoriously declared all of them built, and half of them furred, but I just took Raziel’s feet apart because I am not happy with some of the padding. But besides that! Here is where the feet are right now.
The ones that have fur still need to have the claws inserted and the bottom edge sealed down.
Blueprint for an automaton from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
“Tessa, who had moved to stand beside Will at the table, gazed down at the paper. It was covered with a rough blueprint drawing of a human skeleton made up of pistons, cogs, and plates of hammered metal. The skull had a hinged jaw, open sockets for eyes, and a mouth that ended just behind the teeth. There was a panel in the chest too, just like Miranda’s. All along the left side of the page were scrawled what looked like notes, in a language Tessa could not decipher. The letters were utterly unfamiliar.”
confession: I'm a furry but fur suits are the weirdest fUCKIN THINGS ??? Why u want???
You know, I’m actually gunna give you a real answer here instead of just some witty one-off like I normally would.
1. I like costumes. Plain and simple. I think dressing up is super fun and Halloween just aint enough for me.
2. I’m fugly as hell and can’t do make-up for shit. I could be the greatest costume maker in the world and it wouldn’t matter because I’d hate any “normal” cosplay I made because it was on me.
3. I like animals. I think they’re super cool. Seems to follow that if I like animals and I like costumes, animal costumes would be a logical next step.
4. I enjoy character acting, but I have zero context to do it in. I did theatre in high school and did some work at a haunted house for a short time and found I had a lot of fun running around like a loony, but in my adult life I haven’t had the time or desire to go into theatre full-time. A fursuit and conventions give me the chance to do that again sometimes without it having to consume my whole life.
5. I’m an artist. Fursuits are fucking incredible works of art that take SO MUCH time, money and space and materials to produce, and the really talented suit makers are fucking miracle workers in my eyes. There are so many really gorgeous and creative fursuits out there, and I think it’s a damn shame people will just dismiss them as “weird” and not see them for the god damn masterpieces they are. You take a look at any suit AutumnFallings or Fleecerot or Clockwork Creatures or Kaiborg Studios has made and tell me it’s not amazing.
Hey there, I just recently joined the fandom (2 weeks ago, came for nude boys and stayed for Stiles)- and i am right now in Sterek hell because those two idiots are perfect together. Do you have any recommendations for 1) fics where Derek is sassing up Stiles (cause he is sassy, but we don't see that side of him in the tv show cause it's drowned by all the angst) and b) fics where Derek realizes he wants Stiles for himself when Stiles starts dating Malia? (you're dating a wrong Hale, dude)
ahh welcome to the fandom friend!! we have a sassy!derek tag which i can update for you and anything revolving around your second request would probably be found in either the season 3b tag or the season 4 tag
Derek stood in the muted quiet of the dank pub, and clenched his fist around the handle of his briefcase. He knew of Stilinski’s reputation, the reputation of his crew. The seedy underbelly of London was far from quiet, and Derek had been hearing whispers for a long time now, whispers of a boy with the ingenuity to make monsters out of metal, creatures of clockwork, ships of steel. That was precisely why Derek was here.