Hi Weesta! My ask for you (since I saw you went to Disney) is what do you think Steve, Tony and any other Avenger MUST DO thing would be at a Disney Park? Like for me, if I don't get a DoleWhip then I'm dead and you're really there with an imposter. What does that look like for any of them?
I just got home from my vacation and now I can answer this ask! :) Since I was in Magic Kingdom with my sister we focused specifically on that park; she pitched in and we answered together:
- Thor: It’s a Small World - he loves to see many cultures of Midgard represented in this charming way. Of course he sings along in each language.
- Steve: The Hall of Presidents - what he embraces is the hopeful tone and the implication that we can always be better and make progress together.
- Clint: Casey’s Corner - he has to get a hot dog to eat on Main Street. Clint avoids the Dumbo ride and the Big Top store in Fantasyland
- Bruce: insists on stopping at every Picture Spot and getting a group photo
- Natasha: mysteriously vanishes for a length of time - there is a very exclusive room inside Cinderella’s castle where high tea is served. She makes it a point to visit without the boys. Natasha also makes sure to figure out the schedule when the barbershop quartet performs on Main Street so Steve can be front and center for it.
- Tony: will insist the others see things. He wants to introduce Thor and Steve to the rides. He wants to indulge Bruce’s picture thing and arranges the “family” photos in increasingly silly ways (after getting the staged shots first). He buys all sorts of merchandise for the team, but also randomly buys hats and lanyards with pin collections and gives them to families walking by. Deep down, though, Tony doesn’t like the Magic Kingdom - especially Tomorrowland.