- Attending to me when I walk into OR4: What are you doing here?
- Me: I'm here to intubate!
- Attending: Well how many have you done so far?
- Me: Approximately.... zero...
- Attending: Meh. Here's the Mac blade. Don't knock her teeth out.
Hello! I was wondering if you've ever heard of organ transplants for dogs or cats; or any other animal really. My dog's been having breathing issues these past few weeks (no worries! He's been to the vet, diagnosed, and started treatment) and lungs have been on my mind. I suppose it would be hard to ethically source organs, since someone might try breeding specifically for that purpose... but would it be worse than breeding animals for food? Discuss please!