Prompt(s) 100!!!! (Part 1)
(If you want to cite one of these prompts, just put Prompt 100: ____ # or just put Prompt 100 and copy the prompt). Thanks for joining me through 100 prompts! Also, last month this blog turned a year old (*ﾟ∀ﾟ*). Thanks so much for all the support. (This is split into two parts because I realized that I accidentally skipped a number when I was numbering the prompts). (Also after part 2 I’ll be fulfilling any requests. So sorry for the long wait).
1. Person A and Person B go to the ice rink. Person A doesn’t know how to skate, so Person B tries to teach them. *que Person A clinging onto Person B for dear life*
2. Person A wrapping Person B up into a blanket burrito before intensely tickling them.
3. Person A and Person B cuddling next to each other by the fire place. There’s a movie playing in the background, but they’re too busy talking and daydreaming to pay attention.
4. Person A and Person B’s fun time in the snow (snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, hot chocolate, warm cuddles).
5. Smol Person A wearing Tol Person B’s coat when they go out in this freezing weather (don’t worry Person B has a lot of coats).
1. Person A and Person B have a snowball fight, but this time with friends.
2. Person A and Person B going on a double date with Person C and D. On their date, they see Person E, their friend/sibling/whatever, with Person F, so they decide to spy on them.
3. Person C and Person D helping Person B think of a way of proposing to Person A.
4. Person A and Person B have to take care of Person C, who has magically turned into a little kid for a day (or you can do something where Person A and B get turned into little kids and Person C has to take care of them).
5. The Squad spends the holidays together.
1. Person B up early to make breakfast for Person A. The breakfast actually turns out pretty nice (ha you probably thought they would burn it, didn’t you), but they can’t get themselves to wake the peacefully sleeping Person A, so they end up eating it themselves.
2. Person A and Person B get into an intense tickle fight which ends up with Person B having a bloody nose from an accidental foot to the face.
3. Person A gets a horrifying new haircut that they absolutely hate, but Person B loves it so much that they have their hair styled the same way.
4. Person A wakes up to find Person B’s name tattooed across both their butt cheeks.
5. Person B finds Person A groveling on the floor, crying. It’s because they stepped on a Lego.
1. Person A breaks up with Person B close to the holiday season because they think Person A’s family would be more accepting of A if they weren’t with Person B.
2. Person A waiting for Person B for hours at the airport. At first they think it’s a little delay due to weather, but then they see that B’s flight has landed and Person B is no where to be found. They get a phone call from a close friend telling them the news…
3. Person A and Person B have a messy break up over some misunderstandings. By the time Person A realizes that their relationship shouldn’t have ended over something trivial, Person B has already moved on.
4. Person A and Person B get into a devastating fight. In the heat of the moment, Person B pulls out a small box from their pocket; within it, there is an engagement ring. Person B gives it to A telling them that they don’t want it anymore…
5. Person A and Person B are in a long distance relationship and don’t get to see each other often. Person A saves up enough money so they can go see Person B for the holidays; they keep their plan on the down low so they can surprise Person B.
Fluff and Angst
1. Person A has this amazing dream where their crush, Person B, asks them out. They wake up and realize that it was all just a dream.
2. Person A is too shy to ask out Person B, so they ask their friend, Person C, to try to see if Person B likes them. Person A ends up asking out Person C, who happens to actually have a crush on Person A (crush-caption!!)
3. Person A is too shy to ask out the social and friendly Person B and thinks they would never have a chance with them. In actuality, Person B has a major crush on Person A and can’t even hear the their own thoughts over the sound of their rapid heartbeat when Person A is around; they don’t ask A out due to fear of rejection. Person C, a mutual friend, notices and tries to get them together.
4. Person A and Person B live busy lives where sometimes their schedules are opposite to each other. Unfortunately, the holiday season seems to be one of those times where their schedules don’t match up at all. Person A is a bit melancholy because they think that they’ll be spending Christmas (or whatever holiday it is) alone. Person B surprises them with a visit.
5. Person A and Person B are getting married. On the day of the wedding, the weather bad (raining, snowing, etc) and Person A is upset because they think their wedding is ruined. Person B reassures them and they continue on with the ceremony, taking aesthetically poetic pictures even in horrible weather.