Now that the baby is growing at a slightly less frantic pace, I can finally try to catch up with the sewing. And since this is my last shot at clothing someone who doesn’t have Opinions on the matter, I fully intend to knock myself out with baby clothes for the next year or so :-D
(I really have no idea why tumblr is blurring the picture like that; it looks fine when you click on it? Why, tumblr?)
I was just sitting in class and clicked a video on Tumblr and usually they don’t play aloud first time but theN AS I WAS SITTING IN MY COMPLETELY SILENT CLASS AT UNI WHILE MY TUTOR WAS TALKING I HAD GASTON BELTING OUT THE BEGINNING OF THE MOB SONG AND I NEARLY DIED 😂😂😂
10 Things to learn to improve your tumblr experience.
1. Learn to post for yourself, and only for yourself. It doesn’t help anyone when you only post and reblog things because they are popular at the time. You may think people won’t notice, but your followers do. Never lie to yourself. Your blog is your own. Use it.
2. Learn that not every fight must be fought. Sometimes it’s easier to just step away from a problem that triggers you too much - and that’s absolutely okay. You don’t have to fight things that you don’t feel comfortable to fight. You are allowed to step away.
3. Learn that you cannot please everyone. As soon as you start to put yourself out there people will come at you. It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to be the nicest, informed, and open-minded towards everyone. You will always offend someone. When someone searches for something to attack you, let me tell you they will find something. You have to accept that not everyone can be pleased. It’s hard, but it’s reality.
4. Learn to ignore anon hate or hate in general. People who want to hate you will hate you. You cannot do anything against it. Breath. Delete. Go on. Those people are not worth your time.
5. Learn that it is okay to click away. Tumblr is loud about voicing opinions, shipping and social justice. Sometimes from people who are not as educated as they try to give the impression and search for any little nag to push limits. Don’t start a fight. It won’t do anything good here on tumblr. If you feel the need to do something against social injustice go out and do it yourself. Don’t do it behind a screen. It leads to nothing except hate and venom and people trying to gut each other out. If you read something that just riles you really up - be it about a series or a pairing or something social or whatever - just click away. It brings nothing. You will only feel more angered when the person answers and it will go back and forth and back and forth and - time you could use to do something else more productively. And with less stress.
6. Learn that your opinion =/= the opinion of someone else. You might like x pairing, while someone else thinks it is disgusting. Or the other way around. Learn to accept these things and leave it be. What good does it bring to try and force your opinion onto someone else? You’re not a dictator. Everyone is free to have their own opinion. Just like yourself.
7. Learn to respect people. Learn to respect artists and writers and - yes - edit makers too. Some people sit hours before their screens to produce something. They don’t write/draw/do edits for you - they share their stuff with you. If it is something you don’t like, just ignore it. Never tell them what they did wrong in your opinion - remember point 6. Your opinion is not theirs.
8. Learn that attacking someone =/= educating someone. If someone doesn’t know something or said something harmful in a post, don’t attack them immediately. Often these people are just not educated about the subject. Going into their askbox and leaving hateful, sometimes vile messages and calling them names or even threatening them will lead to nothing. If you really want to reach out to them try to send a polite message. Check their age. Most people who react like this are surprisingly young. If they block off and don’t want to be educated, no matter their age, there’s nothing you can do. Swallow your anger and click away. It’s not worth it. The real world still waits for you after you log off and hating on a stranger brings you nothing.
9. Learn that no one is perfect. Definitely not you. People make mistakes. Learn to forgive and move on. Holding a grudge brings only sorrow and misery.
10. Learn that tumblr is not the world. The real world is so much worse. Try to enjoy your time here instead of letting it ruin you.
(pls click tumblr is an asshole and makes my images blurry)
It’s not a man bun but it is acceptable.
WHO AM I KIDDING I LOVE HIM HAVE A MESSY QUICK SKETCH/WIP OF NEW KALLUS that took way too long to make and is still kinda weird with proportions but I’m too tired I just wanted to draw Kallus because the Boi is a rebel CAPTAIN now apparently and I’m also dead.
I’m really enjoying jack play night in the woods omg it’s so good & pretty looking (+ i love the voices he puts on for the characters!). I was v inspired by all the colours in the game so i tried incorporating them in this, also u can click for better quality bc tumblr has made it blurry boooo!