Welcome to svtaestheticsnet: the first network dedicated to Pledis’s Seventeen’s aesthetics! This network is for fellow supporters, fans, and stans of the 13 boys and their aesthetic themes. Please read through this about and the rules before applying to the network!
- You do NOT have to be a Seventeen biased blog nor do you have to be primarily into Seventeen.
- You do have to be an active blog. Please let any admin know if you are going on a hiatus or changing URLs.
- You are NOT required to participate in the KakaoTalk group chat.
- You MUST follow the network blog!
- You do not have to follow the admins but the three of us are pretty cool. (We are Jess, Lila, and Arisma.)
- If you are chosen to be in the network, you must have a link to it somewhere on your blog.
- Tag your creations with #svt aesthetics net (with the spaces) within the first 5 tags of your post. Tumblr will not track the rest of the tags in its tag search.
- On the last question of the application, click ‘ceiling fan’. This is random but it lets us know you did read these rules.
- If the fantaken image owner requires you to keep the logo or credit the fantaken image in your edit, you MUST do so. Do not edit uneditable pics, if you want a source of editable pics, we have a tag here on the blog for them. (at the moment there is nothing in the tag because our blog is new)
- Literature: please tag triggers and/or offensive content.
KakaoTalk Group Chat:
- If you have personal conflict with other people in the chat, keep it to yourself and out of the group chat.
- Do not post or talk about things that may be offensive to other members. We do take this sort of thing seriously.
- Please keep all disrespect out of this chat.
- PLEASE do not be rude, be disrespectful, or badmouth other people or networks in our chat. Keep that to yourself. If you do not like someone in the net, deal with it on your own.
- Reblog this post.
- Please PLEASE READ THIS POST AND ALL ITS RULES!
- If you apply and we find out you did NOT read the rules, we will not accept you, ask you to read the rules again, and then apply again.