in a better world I am the best bread baker in a small town by the ocean and I am humble and wake up early every morning to make fresh baguettes for the townsfolk and sell it alongside handmade preserves from the strawberries in my garden, I used to be the one and only apprentice to a master pot spinner who in their old age passed the wisdom of fine craftsmanship on to me when I was a young man and I eventually retired as well to live a less isolated lifestyle but still spin beautiful bowls and cups on quiet evenings to myself with my cat that sits on my windowsill and watches the sea birds. I wear one pair dark denim pants rolled up messily with clay and flour dusted over them from a hard days work.
AN: Hey y’all, just going to warn you I suck at writing. I just want to let you know I tried my best and sorry if the writing disappoints. Also sorry for any typos, grammar or misspelled words. I’m also sorry if I didn’t translate right.
First day of kindergarten
“Madre, no quiero ir!” ( Mom I don’t want to go!)
“ Tony…Por que?” Mrs. Padilla looked down at her son with curiosity.
“Quiero quedarme contigo Mama!” Tony whined grabbing his mom’s leg as they stopped at the doorway in front of the classroom. (I want to stay with you, Mama!)
“Sólo intente un día y ver si a ti te gusta?” (Just try one day and see if you like it?”) Mrs. Padilla grabbed his hand from her leg and clasped it in hers. They slowly entered through the doorway of the brightly colored classroom and was met with a short blonde woman.
“Hello! What’s your name?” She asked gently but excitedly.
Tony looked up at his mom to see her nod in approval and smile down at him. He turned back to face the blonde woman and looked her in the eye.
As soon as he said his name the blonde woman’s features brightened instantly. “Nice to meet you, Tony! My name is Mrs. Jevvers! I’m going to be your Kindergarten Teacher!”
Tony’s face brightened a little.
“I already set up everything and you’re free to go around the classroom and find your desk! It should have your name on it.” She exclaimed with a bigger smile.
He gave her a small smile and turned back to his mother who gave him a smile.
“See, you’ll be fine hijo.” She said as she gently hugged him.
Tony nodded but, he could feel his throat getting tight and his eyes start to get prickly.
She exited the embrace and gave him a kiss on the forehead.
“Adios Hijo, te amo.” (Bye son, I love you.) She cooed and waved goodbye as she exited through the door.
Tony swallowed a big lump in his throat and wiped his eyes.
Mrs. Jeevers looked down at him, sadness in her eyes.
“Tony are you ok? Your mother will come back don’t worry!”
Tony rubbed his eyes with his sleeves and nodded.
“Why don’t you go find your desk and I’ll start class soon!” She smiled trying to brighten his mood.
He left the blonde teacher alone and went over to where the desk where on the other side of the room. He glanced for his name as he made his way around the groups of desks. His eye instantly caught the bold red name tag with the letters TONY written in neat handwriting.
He pulled out his chair and sat down next to a bigger brown haired freckled boy.
The boy looked over at him and smiled.
“My name’s Jonathan, what’s yours?”
“COOOL! Like Tony Stark from Iron Man?!.”
Tony hesitated and nodded.
The brunette proceeded to talk about Iron Man as the rest of the kids entered the classroom to get dropped off by their parents.
When all of the parents were gone Mrs. Jeevers clapped her hands to get the classes attention.
“Hello class, I'm Mrs. Jeevers and I’m going to be your teacher for the rest of the year!” She said with a big grin.
The class giggled and grinned.
“I’m going to call each of your names off so I can do attendance and when I do call your name I want you to stand up and tell us something fun you like to do!”
The class whispered and nodded.
“Adrian Hall?” She called.
“That’s me! I like to play with my legos!” A freckled red headed boy raised his hand and smiled showing off his toothy grin.
Mrs. Jeeveres smiled and continued calling names. Tony zoned out until he heard his name get called.
He raised his hand.
“And what do you like to do Mr. Padilla?”
Tony thought as hard as he could until he figured it out.
“I like to play with cars!”
Mrs. Jeeveres smiled and checked off his name.
Mrs. Jeevers continued to call off names until she was done.
“Did I forget anyone?” She asked looking around the class.
“Mrs. Jeevers, you forgot me.” A quiet sheepish voice called from behind Tony.
Tony turned around till he was in eye contact with a small brunette boy with blue eyes.
“Whoever said that could you please raise your hand?”
The small brunette boy slowly raised his hand embarrassedly as all eyes in the class were on him.
“What’s your name, young man?” Mrs. Jeevers asked with another one of her bright smiles.
“Clay. Clay Jensen.”
Tony quickly realized he was still staring at the brunette and quickly flashed his eyes somewhere else in the room in embarrassment.
“Nice to meet you, Clay! What do you like to do for fun?” She asked calmly.
Clay hesitated to get the words out of his mouth.
“I like to um…um..watch TV!.” He blurted out.
Everyone in the class except Tony giggled at him.
Clays cheeks slowed turned from a rosy red to a deep scarlet.
The teacher also giggled at him.
“I like to do that too Mr. Jensen.” She beamed as she made a mark on the attendance list.
No one in the class answered.
“Ok that should be everyone!”She replied quickly.
“Could everyone please go sit around the chair? I’m going to read you guys a story!”
The class whooped in excitement and stampeded over to the rocking chair. Tony got up to follow them but stopped when he noticed Clay was standing little ways away from the group of chatty kids. The small hispanic boy quickly took notice of how the other boy fidgeted in his spot and looked over to the group in nervousness and proceeded to stare down at his shoes.
Tony thought about his options. He scratched his head of hair and made up his mind. Tony went away from the group and up to the shorter boy. He stuck out his hand.
“Hi, my name is Tony.” He smiled one of the brightest he could muster.
The other boy smiled bashfully, revealing a set of pearly white teeth with one missing middle tooth.
Tony could feel his heart start to speed up and his cheek start to get hot.
He questioned himself internally on it but, ignored it when the soft-spoken boy whispered out.
1. Obvious one, but leaving tapes back after your death is extremely fucked up and damaging to the people left behind. Maybe the top 5 characters did deserve to have tape made on them, but the rest… nope. It’s a sadistic move and something that fucks up characters like Alex and Zack , for life.
2. She didn’t leave a single letter for her parents. She spend hours recording tapes on people who ruined her life, but not a single page or not even a ’ I love you’ to her parents - who loved her extremely and didn’t deserve to suffer like they did.
3. She put such a burden on Tony. It’s unexplainable. He felt so troubled and conflicted on whether he was doing the right thing by hiding the tapes from Hannah’s parents. He didn’t deserve that one bit.
4. On the day of Jessica’s party, she pushed Clay away, because she didn’t deserve him and being with her would ruin him. Okay. But didn’t she think, that listen to theses tapes would ruin him either way? I mean she wanted to protect his innocence so much, she shouldn’t have added him on the list.
Yeah, he could have said something that night and calmed her down, but we all need to understand - clay was nervous he had done something wrong, staying back would have messed it up more. If this was another show, where the guy persisted on staying in the room when the girls repeatedly asked him to leave- we would hate that guy.
She couldn’t possibly mess him up like that. He is going to blame himself for the rest of his life, he didn’t deserve that.
I guess, that’s pretty much it. And FYI, I don’t mean that she deserved to die or anything fucked up like that. She didn’t deserve the pain she suffered or anything after that.
Additional note : to people who didn’t agree with me so they simply said ‘You clearly never have been mentally unstable’,
I would like to answer you with a quote, ironically, by Jay Asher - “You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own.”
If you don’t agree with me, I completely respect that, in fact you can explain me why I misunderstood her … but don’t talk about shit you have no clue about :)
-Tony is protective of Clay. Whenever someone has bullied or messed with Clay in the past, Tony has found them and personally “talked” to them.
-Clay still gets recurring nightmares and one of the times he has one, Tony is over for a sleepover. Tony wakes him up and rubs his back to comfort him as Clay catches his breathe.
- When Tony dropped Clay off in ep 11 he, proceeded to drive around the block and sit at the corner of the street to make sure Clay kept his promise about not doing anything stupid.
-Sometimes Clay forgets to eat and Tony has to remind him.
- Whenever Tony and Clay get into an argument Tony goes for a drive in his mustang and Clay goes on a ride on his bike. Tony usually cleans his head the fastest and then goes looking around for Clay. When he finds him he invites him into his car and they drive around while talking about their argument.
- Tony was terrified when Clay almost jumped off the cliff and he got a couple nightmares from the experience.
- Tony likes to call Clay babe and sometimes he likes to use a lot of romantic spanish terms.
- Tony secretly likes to snuggle and cuddle and show PDA whenever they’re alone but, doesn’t like to show PDA when they’re out and about.
- Clay shows emotion the easiest out of the two of them and has the most mood swings.
- Clay always breaks when Tony uses the “puppy dog eyes” on him.
-Whenever they go in for a hug or a kiss Tony has to stand on his tip toes to reach Clay.
- The two like to switch between big spoon and little spoon when they get the chance to snuggle.
- Clay is as clueless when it comes to boys as he is when it comes to girls.
- Clay can be super sweet and sensitive and he tends to turn red when Tony says something cute or embarrassing.
- Tony is extremely smooth when it comes to flirting.
- When Tony saw all the scratches and bruises on Clays face he inwardly freaked the f*ck out.
- Clay can be super clumsy at times.
- One day when Clays parents weren’t home they both ice skated around his house in their socks.
-Despite his small size and height Tony can dominate just as well (maybe even better) then Clay in the bedroom.
-Clay likes to geek out and rant about the different scenes in the movies they watch and Tony secretly doesn’t mind.
- Tony and Clay sometimes like to go to the park to swing and to casually talk about things.
- Tony sometimes finds it hard to look Clay in the eyes during arguments because his eyes are really expressive.
-Tony is the most responsible out of the two.
- Tony can lift up Clay and when he does this, Clay turns into a messy ball of emotions and embarrassment.
- Tony has tried to get over Clay in the past but couldn’t fully get over him.
-Tony has the best fashion sense out of the two.
-Clay likes to show Tony all his indie bands.
-Clay likes to curl up and hog all the blankets.
-Whenever Clay gets upset or starts crying Tony switches to overprotective boyfriend mode.
-Tonys family ships them harder then anyone.
-Tony is secretly the dancing queen.
-The both of them get attention from both genders and they both can get a little possessive of each other.
-The first time the two went swimming at the beginning of their relationship, Clay couldn’t stop staring.
-Every time Tony pulls up in his mustang he sees Clays eyes brighten a little.
- Sometimes Clay falls asleep in Tonys car and Tony gives him his leather jacket.
Authors Note: Hey guys! Just to let you know, the boys’ dialogue is written in italics, I’m sorry for any confusion and I hope you enjoy :)
To you Justin Foley was the new boy next door. He was cheeky and incredibly flirtatious with you, even when he caught your eye at school he still managed to make you smile. Your parents initially had their personal reservations about Justin because of his troublesome background but they soon came around to loving him, as did you. Justin would always catch you on your way to school so you two could walk in together “Morning, beautiful” “Sup, Foley”
Being a new transfer student to Liberty High, you were surprised to have received an invite to the upcoming weekend house party. Despite parties not being your favourite social setting you figured it would be the best way to meet new people and make friends. Here, you met Alex. The boy with the impeccable fashion taste and sarcastic tongue. “Hey, it’s Y/N right?” “Yeah, Alex? I think you’re in my music class?” “ That’s me, it’s nice to see someone with some social depth at one of these things” “Thanks, I’m guessing you’re having copious amounts of fun then?” “It’s a party, so I’m pretending to have fun. (see gif) Now that you’re here though I might not have to pretend”
Over the summer your parents had practically forced you to take a job at the towns local theatre, in an attempt to help grow your independence as well as simply getting you out of the house; a decision you honestly didn’t feel too fondly about. The only positive to your first day at work was meeting Clay. Clay Jenson. He was adorably awkward and sweet, making you physically unable to stop smiling whenever you were around him. Somehow this one guy made the rest of your working summer seem exciting. “Hey Clay, maybe I was wrong. Maybe this summer won’t suck that much after all.” “It won’t, well… not if I can help it, Y/N.”
Your best friend Clay Jenson had lost yet another bet with his older friend, Jeff Atkins. Thus resulting in the both of you attending a generic and seemingly underwhelming high school party. Personally, you had never had the pleasure of meeting Jeff until that unexpectedly amazing night. Clay had always admired the guy, which made Jeff’s perfect first impression to you even more genuine. The two of you instantly hit it off. “I’m sorry Jenson but where on earth have you been hiding Y/N? She’s crazy beautiful.”
Despite seeing Zach around the corridors of Liberty High and catching his more than impressive performance in the odd couple of basketball games, the two of you had never really been given the opportunity to speak. That was until Mrs Bradley decided to pair you two up for a class project. Zach was a lot sweeter than you had imagined and the two of you ended up getting along really well. “Not going to lie, Y/N, I’m kinda sad this little project is over.” “Really?” “Yeah, now I need to find another good excuse to hang out with you everyday.”