Friendly reminder that in fic:
- Lack of length does not equal lack of quality.
- Length does not equal quality.
- Number of notes does not always equal quality.
- Lack of notes does not always equal lack of quality.
- Obviously if it has notes a lot of people like it.
- Authors can’t choose whether or not their fic gets notes.
- It’s not up to you to decide if something deserves notes the notes it has or not.
- If you like it, reblog it.
- If you don’t like it, don’t reblog it.
- Criticizing fic where people can see it is rude as fuck.
- *drops mic and walks off stage*