So my lovely sister suggested that I make a masterpost of all my favourite web series, so I started off by listing all the web series I’ve ever watched………and there are a lot. So many that I think I might have an eensy bit of a problem. But moving swiftly along, here’s my own not so little list of all the webseries I’ve watched all-the-way-through and want to ramble about in alphabetical order. As always, these are my own thoughts and opinions, and you are perfectly entitled to have different ones. Because this list is so long, I’m putting it under a read-more (cause otherwise this would seriously fill your entire dash) but above the read-more I’m gonna put a list of the web series I talk about so you can see if there’s something you want to check out :)
“But I don’t want to go among mad people,“ Alice remarked.
“Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”
“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice.
“You must be,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have come here.
“La puerta es intransitable no imposible” /The door is impassable not impossible"
First illustration of 2017 (complete not just doodles) Alice is one of my faves because all the knowledge behind the craziest things and in my mind happens the same and the art of course, I really like the animated movie from Disney.Also this year I’m challenging myself with more backgrounds so the first one is “Garden” enjoy please!
A few weeks ago I got my first Pullip! :D It’s the Classical Alice, I believe she from the series of 2013. I am very happy with her. She got a new wig and I made her a shirt but kept her original leggings for this photoshoot. I think it looks well on her. :) I decided to keep her name Alice because Alice is also my own nickname.
based on what we’ve learned from Literary-Inspired Webseries
- Lock your door
- Password-protect your computer
- Never trust a swimmer
- Don’t try to save the bad boy
- Don’t follow the LoLiLo’s flat rules
- Listen to the advice you were asking for
- Don’t have passionate encounters on camera
- Communication is key
- Don’t decide for your friends what they want/need
- Don’t stop at your first impression of a person
- Always have some snickerdoodles ready to eat
- Seek for help when you feel depressed, anxious
- Check a man’s attic before getting engaged
- Don’t lie about your name and origin
- Drink tea
- Follow your heart
- Never say “Potentially, do you want to make out?” to anyone
- Don’t bring your camera to a party
- Don’t drink any soy milk belonging to your roommate, it might be blood
- Get yourself some nice socks, lot of socks - if someone forgets the timing of Thanksgiving, proceed with care - before accepting a marriage proposal, check that they’re not already married - never trust Will Shakespeare or anyone quoting him - resurrecting your cameraman is not a good idea necessarily - if in doubt, wear plaid - plagiarism is not a good idea - “carrots” is not a hair colour - flowers are romantic - Icelandic yoghurt is not romantic - when agitated/anxious, eating muffins helps - avoid insulting your potential gf/bf’s family
- Always, always, ALWAYS watch your footage before uploading … you never know what might be going on right underneath your nose - Before you upload footage of anyone, make sure you have their consent!
- It’s not a heroine’s responsibility to save the bad boy. / Don’t rush into a marriage. (From Mansfield with Love) - Drinking doesn’t help with your job. (The First Musketeer) - Not every pendant, that ends up on your desk, is a gift. (Carmilla) - Tea is alway a good idea. (The Lizzie Bennet Diaries + The Autobiography of Jane Eyre) - Don’t underestimate the geek. (Classic Alice)