My professor isn’t taking anyone’s shit:
“Questions for Heterosexuals in the Class
1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
2. When did you decide you were a heterosexual?
3. Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase that you may grow out of?
4. Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Why can’t you just be what you are and keep quiet about it?
5. Why do you heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into your lifestyle?
6. Have you considered therapy to change your heterosexual tendencies?”
I am teaching myself Japanese and I am am confused with the positive and negative words can you explain that please. Thank you