Thanks for the post suggestion @writtenwithbloodandlove
The word Clairvoyance comes from the french word clair which means “clear” and voyance which means “vision.” A clairvoyant is someone who receives intuitive information visually. Some call this third eye visions or second sight. A clairvoyant sees the truth about the past, present, future. Clairvoyance is the natural development of the sixth sense. When your third sense is developed you are able to see things others cannot such as spirits, energy fields, auras, and visual premonitions. A clairvoyance sees what others do not.
Are you clairvoyant?
- You have constant déjà vu.
- Getting visions is normal for you.
- Your gut “feeling” is always accurate.
- You have powerful, vivid dreams.
- You can “see” trouble and when things are about to go wrong.
- You find yourself daydreaming a lot.
You have had precognitive visions in dream or meditation
You are starting to see flashes of Light or having blurry vision
- You see things out of the corner of your eye and are constantly double checking that there is nothing there.
- When you are listening to a conversation and you can visually see the events unraveling in your mind.
You often create entire scenes in your mind about the future.
- You are a visual learner.
- The aesthetics of you living space is important.
- Movement in your peripheral vision when there is no movement in the room.
- Spontaneous images that “flash” before your eyes
- Ethereal colors surrounding a person or living thing
- You find it easy to visualize in your mind.
- You are visually observant
- You have mental images randomly flash “before your eyes”
- You see flashes of colors, numbers, and symbols.
- It is easy to visualize places, people, and events.
- It sometimes seems like their is a “movie” playing in your head.
- You have a great sense of direction.
- You appreciate beautiful things.
- You can envision entire plans inside your head.
- You have been told that you have a vivid imagination.
- You had imaginary friends with detailed life stories as a child
If you answered “yes” to most or all of these you have a very well developed sixth sense.
Ways to develop your clairvoyance
- Do lots of meditation
- Raise your vibrations and energies
- Record your observations
- Practice your visualization. Visualize with flowers, numbers, and symbols.
- Imagine your third eye opening during meditation.
- Keep a dream journal. Record and analize their meaning.
.Crystals for clairvoyants
- Lapis lazuli - Opens your third eye. Induces dreams and insights.
- Clear quartz crystals - Opens your third eye. A powerful stone for visions and clairvoyance.
- Amethyst - Helps with psychic development. Encourages deep meditation and higher states of awareness. It also helps with mental control and focus, opening your intuition, and gaining spiritual insight and wisdom.
- Azeztulite - Enhances clairvoyance and bring forth visions from past and future. Enhances third eye activation, precognition, and higher dimensional consciousness.
- Azurite - Activates the third eye. Strengthens intuition and insight.
- Emerald - Opens up clairvoyant abilities.
- Moonstone - Opens intuition.
- Sodalite - Deepens meditation and stimulates the third eye.
Herbs for clairvoyants
- Anise - Great for any type of clairvoyance, divination, or any psychic developments.
- Bay - Burned to induce visions. Put its leaves under your pillow for inspiration and prophetic dreams.
- Cedar - Opens the psychic channels while protecting the operator.
- Cinnamon - Aids in improving your psychic abilities.
- Lemongrass - Used to aid psychic powers.
- Lilac - Good for inducing “far memory” and recalling past lives. Also good for Clairvoyance in general.
- Mugwort - For clairvoyance, summoning spirits, manifestations and dreams.
- Poppy Seeds - For dreams, visions, and clairvoyance.
- Rosemary - Used in pillows for dreams and visions.
- Sandal wood - Stimulates clairvoyance.
May the moon light your path!
Source: Wikipedia.com, psychic-readings-guide.com, amandalinettemeder.com, spiritualmechanic.com, intuitivesoulsblog.com, helenleathers.com, justapinch.com