- Dick went as a very well put together Kid Flash outfit, emblem and everything, he spent the whole night running around and drank the same amount of coffee to stay active (even though he did water it down a bit more).
- Jason doesn’t really care much for Halloween, so he let the girls do his makeup and he becomes a Zombi, for the 4th time.
- Babs goes as Hermonie because who doesn’t want to pretend to be a witch? She curled her hair and even made her own wand.
- Tim goes as Wonger Girl much to Bart and Kon’s disappointment, but hey, he dressed up as them for the past 2 years. Cassie lent him one of her old outfits for the ensemble.
- Stephanie goes as a pun outfit because, you know, it was punny, it probably had something to do with waffles but honestly who knows? Dick was very happy and Jason dis-owned her as an honorary member of the family.
- Cass went as The Black Swan, last year she went as Babs, and the year before that Bruce, so now she came as another one of her role models. It was very beautiful, she did a routine and everything.
- Duke went as a movie character, I can’t really narrow it down other than he looked better than the character in question.
- Dami went as the ever so infamous Batman, a mini version, but still Batman. Half the way through the night Steph forces him into a different outfit and they become a pair of something. (Idk Socks? Who knows, its Steph).
- Alfred went as James Bond. It was amazing.
- Claire went as Luna after Babs introduced her to the Harry Potter Books.
- Harper went as a decked out Batwoman, Kate loved it.
- Kate went as a Police Officer and pretended to arrest kids all night.
- Selina went as Wonder Woman, she added some more sparkle to the store bought outfit and looked extravagant.
- Bruce… Oh, Bruce…. to everyone’s surprise, he went as the Big Blue Boy Scout, when he went to the Watch Towers party everyone was in shock, Clark cried, there are photos, it was beautiful.
*I can understand why kidnap Batgirl and Batwoman (as leaders of their respective teams), but why Harley Quinn, when you have Amanda Waller, who keeps Gotham in quarantine, and Renee Montoya, who is currently in control of GCPD*
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #15-16 (2016-)
Written by Julie & Shawna Benson Art by Roge Antonio, Marcelo Maiolo Letters by Josh Reed (#15), Deron Bennett (#16)