TubeTube took down my video because copyright violations?!?! What?! That was MOSTLY ORIGINAL MATERIAL!!! I used that background music for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES! IT’S FAIR USE! FAIR USE!!!
Clearly, somebody doesn’t want the TRUTH about Beach City to be known. Perhaps, someone with an invested interest in the reputation of our seaside community. Someone who would lose a lot of money if tourists were afraid to come here and buy french fries. Someone like MY DAD!
Can we take a moment to respect how awful Ronaldo has it right now?
1. He hasn’t been able to blog
2. He called the pretend relationship a bad idea from the start
3. He did all this pretending for his family and friends anyway
4. Of all the times he could have been seen by his very real girlfriend (because his friends and family doubted his word) it was also that time
5. His attempt at chasing after her failed miserably and that’s not what’s eating at everyone else. They’re sad in the photo because of the failed attempt to end the war, which is valid but I think Ronaldo deserved an apology for being made to take part in a plan he wasn’t comfortable with from the start
6. He’s been trying to communicate with her nonstop
7. At the end of the episode when everything is resolved, his problems clearly have just begun
And they have been visibly together. They were watching the race in Beach City Drift. That may have been where they met.
Ronaldo hasn’t been perfect, but we’re seeing him be less destructive in his wanting to be a part of something special. That’s a start. He’s also starting to form better interpersonal relationships and he’s found someone who shares his interest. Peedee tries to support Ronaldo, we see it in Keep Beach City Weird and Rising Tides, Crashing Skies, but it’s not the same as having someone he can engage with with the level of interest he has. And she seems really nice. I’m really sorry her feelings were hurt, but I think Ronaldo’s relationship was brushed aside for the main plot of this episode. This is an arc I need to see develop 0.0
I’ve been up for 36 hours straight, but it’s finally finished! My investigative documentary investigating the truth about the enemies and heroes of Beach City is online! It’s called: RISING TIDES/CRASHING SKIES: DANGER ON THE BOARDWALK: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MOST DANGEROUS BOARDWALK: A KBCW INVESTIGATIVE DOCUMENTARY.
And the truth will SHOCK YOU!!!
Click the link above to watch the entire thing on TubeTube! And rate, like and subscribe please!