I made this blend without checking correspondences first. I just threw together all my citrus oils because I love the smell of citrus. Later I checked the correspondences and went “Huh, those work decently together in a magical sense.” Play with the proportions as needed, this isn’t an exact science. Just add oils until you like how it smells. Maybe you like sweet orange more than lemon. idk. You do you, boo.
- 3 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 drops grapefruit esssential oil
- 1 drop sweet orange essential oil
- Sunflower oil base
-Lemon is associated with washing away any negative gunk in both a mundane and a spiritual sense
- Grapefruit is also used for cleansing and purification
- Sweet orange brings love, luck, money, and blessings to the business or home.
- Sunflower oil is associated with the sun, solar energy, happiness, and positivity (also has very little scent of its own, for maximum citrusness)
It’s mostly an oil I use for cleaning/cleansing, with just a smidge of extra niceness added to it. And sometimes I just put some in an oil warmer for no other reason than citrus scents make me happy.