I’m not the only one who remembers Playhouse Disney right? Charlie and Lola, JoJo’s Circus, Rolie Polie Olie, Handy Manny, imagination Movers, The Wiggles, Jungle Junction, Special Agent Oso, Little Einsteins, Higglytown Heroes, Bear In The Big Blue House, etc. Like I’m in my feeling right now you guys 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Especially over Charlie and Lola, I use to watch that show all the time when I was younger trying to copy their accents, while drinking pink milk 😂😭
Context: I’m the DM for a very homebrewed 5e campaign with bits and pieces from several games and shows. One of my players plays Bartholomew Grizzleton, or Bart, the eight foot tall clown makeup wearing sentient ex-circus bear with +5 charisma. This happened in our first ever session.
Me (DM): So as you walk through the camp you see a shop keeper selling all sorts of items and potions.
Bart(ooc): Ooh what kind of potions?
Me: you see health potions, stamina potions, some demondrug-
Bart(ooc): Can I steal them?
Me: Well… yes, but you’re a giant bear. I don’t think it will go that well though.
*Bart rolls for stealth*
*Whole table flips out*
Me: Ok then, you SOMEHOW sneak to the stand completely unnoticed, roll for sleight of hand.
*Bart rolls for sleight of hand*
*Party is dying at this point*
Me: Okay SOME-FREAKIN-HOW a giant bear in clown makeup sneaks into the hand, grabs eight jars of demondrug and juggles back to the party!
heya guys, and thanks for coming to this new online game that me and C created!
'Canada and I'.
fuck off. Anyways, so we made this game where we based the characters on everyone! We even have super cool moves and shit! And the point of the game is to fight each other until the enemy team dies! Let's start!
I'll be with Germany, Italy, and Japan to make it somewhat fair~
I'm ready- oh, they are us. Shall we choose ourselves?
I guess so.
okay, let's find the enemy team- oh, I see Italy.
Italy, how are you already there??
Let me get him with this move- what the??? Why are flowers surrounding me??
that's your fancy-francy dome shield. And my turn to get out my TRUE AMERICAN GUN!!
of course, and my weapons are wok and laddle...
Gyaaaaahhh! Germany, Japan, C... Canada, help me!!!
you forgot my name in the middle of-
I'm coming- what the?? I just grew twenty feet tall??
Germany you got your ultimate move already??
Germany, please, for me.
... fine. SEID IHR DAS ESSEN NEIN WIR SIND DER JAGER!!
whoah, is that cheating? Anyways, let me show you my ultimate that Estonia hacked for me- ...I became a circus bear... hahaha- I'm going to beat you America.
Ha, no friendly fire bitch!
America... WHY ARE MY SCONES GRENADES????
Hahaha! And my ultimate move is- *gasps* MAGICAL STRIKE-CHAN!! EAT MY BAD ECONOMIC SITUATION, GERMANY!
oh, my ultimate's up- ... I'm a harem protagonist... how is this an ultimate ability???
WHY IS MY ULTIMATE ME IN A MAID DRESS- aaand I'm throwing cheap-ass china plates at Italy... nice.
haha, Italy we've got you cornered! Time to unleash my ultimate move- ... IM AN EYEBROW???
BWAHAHAHA!! Now for my ultimate move! AMERICAN EAGLE TO THE RESCUE!!
not if I've got anything to say~ Ultimate move; Canadian Hockey Gear ON! Hockey stick attack!
whoah! C, you're so OP! Guys, do something!
I'm on it~! MAGICAL FRANCE STRIKE!!
can I throw anything else but cheap-made Chinese products??
at least you're not an EYEBROW!! WHAT DO I EVEN BLOODY DO- wait... is it fucking complaining???
wait, does England's eyebrows complaining makes me lose health???
what an amazing ability. Meanwhile, I'm just here making people slower because I'm that dense of a harem protagonist.
I want to run America over with my unicycle but I can't. Estonia, hack.
ooh, I want to use my ultimate ability now!
Let's go~ ...I DIED???
*slams head on keyboard* you surrendered.
The prize was a pillowcase from their online shop, signed by the main character, Julian the Janitor himself!
I can’t believe this arrived on Valentines day… With love indeed, sweet Julian, and love from all those you picture in your audience Xx
if you like weird, creative, mildly dada-istic and charming podcasts, with captivating stories, beautiful music, the most colourful cast of characters you’ve ever seen AND the worlds sweetest and most mysterious little Janitor, I would HEAVILY reccomend this podcast. It is very very unique and heart warming, while still being funny and dramatic!
@orbitinghumancircus, thank you so much for this lovely prize, it’s already on my pillow, ready for bed in just a couple hours. Thanks for making this an extra special valentines day <3
From concept to official art this is my pride art for Pride Month 2017. The concept images are on my Drawing Amino (tydoesart) and the Orbiting Human Circus Amino (link in bio). This was so much fun and I really took to the quote “It’s okay I know what I’m doing! My first boyfriend was a polar bear.” It’s just so cute so I wanted to make this. I suck at animals which is why there’s no polar bear here. But I’m also happy because this year I have come to accept my sexuality and know that I am asexual and aromantic and I am not broken. I know that I am perfectly fine as who I am and people who tell me its a phase or I’ll eventually find someone are wrong. I am proud of who I am and no one can bring me down.
Anyways also the OHC Amino is so close to 15 members! 2 more members and we’ll be able to list our Amino on the community page for Podcasts and Fandoms! If you want to join the Orbiting Human Circus Amino the link is in my bio. We’re still looking for curators so if you’re interested in a position please message me on here or on the OHC Amino. I’m so grateful knowing that this community is growing and that it’s close to being listed! Also big shoutout to Singing Saws and spectralSpooks on the Orbiting Human Circus Amino for helping finish the rank names. Thanks to them the ranking system is complete. As always the link can be found in my bio but it is aminoapps.com/c/OrbitingHumanCircus
au + 5 hc -genderbent Maiko. The Earth King marries Fire Princess Zuko
Genderswap AUs, AKA the many many many possibilities for girl!Zuko’s name. Today we are going with Kazuko.
1. When Kazuko is thirteen, her uncle helps her sneak into a war meeting, and she speaks out in defense of newly recruited Fire Nation soldiers being used to bait a trap for the Earth Kingdom. She is told she must fight an Agni Kai for the insult, and when the opponent turns out to be her own father, the kneels down and refuses to fight. He burns her for the disgrace.
Instead of banishing her, he takes advantage of the customs of the enemy. He tells her thst if she loves the Earth Kingdom so much, she can marry into it. The fact that she was defending Fire Nation soldiers goes unnoticed, and as soon as she is reasonably healed, she is packed in a boat and sent to the Earth King.
2. She is of course much too young for Kuei, and their marriage is never consumated. It was expected that it would be when she was older, but instead, for three years she lives the cloistered life of a queen in Ba Sing Se, and if she thought her mother’s life was restrictive, it’s got nothing on this. She figures out pretty quickly it’s Long Feng who is really in charge, and she isn’t sure her husband, who she sees only rarely, actually understands why he married a scarred child other than the vague word “politics”. She doesn’t think he understands the treaty he signed, or why she is here, or any of the things that even as Ozai’s despised and disregarded daughter, she knows.
3. The treaty Kazuko’s father signed with the Earth King (or more accurately with Long Feng) is that the Fire Nation will leave Ba Sing Se and its surrounding territories alone and instead continue their campaigns of conquest in Earth territory not within the Earth King’s dominion, and Ba Sing Se’s forces will not be used to defend those territories. This suits Ozai fine. He has no intention of tackling Ba Sing Se just yet, and in the meantime, he can scoop up some suddenly much easier conquests. It is however a treaty he intends to break, and Kazuko walks into her marriage knowing this. The only question is what is she supposed to do when the Fire Nation does attack. Is she to be killed as a useless hostage, will she die at the hands of her father’s forces? Does he expect her to be a double agent for him? In the end, she keeps Azula’s presence secret for her and sides with her to conquer the city. For her pains, she is named governor of Ba Sing Se.
It’s there in the city that Mai and Kazuko kindle their child crushes into romance, and Mai chooses to stay behind with her in Ba Sing Se. Azula, who has suffered far fewer defeats without an interfering sibling around, says okay.
4. Governing Ba Sing Se is no easy task. Azula may see it as a suitable job for an idiot unwanted sister, but it actually takes a lot of skill and hard work to disentangle th Dai Li, keep the peace, and cement the Fire Nation conquest. And then there is managing the occupation. Kazuko, who has spent the last three years banging her head against the brick wall that is Long Feng and the Dai Li does not appreciate the Fire Nation officers and officials who try to treat her and her city the same way. She and Mai work hard, long hours trying to make it work. But they are women from a conquering empire, and they are not well loved. Much of the underground critisism is extremely misogynistic in nature, and some of the writers even manage to guess the nature of her and Mai’s relationship, or at least post lurid accusations to that effect. It’s lots of fun.
5. It’s Iroh who teaches the Avatar how to firebend, Iroh who warns them what Ozai intends to use the comet for, and Katara and Toph who go to take Azula on together. Iroh goes to liberate Ba Sing Se and also his neice, who he hasn’t seen in more than three years. He has a crown princessship to offer her if she wants it. Kuei, who shows up not long after the White Lotus retake the city is like, “You can’t go? We’re married? In the Earth Kingdom we don’t do divorce?” and Kazuko is like, “In the Fire Nation, we totally do, get fucked, Kuei, our marriage wasn’t consumated anyway.” She leaves it to Mai and Iroh to put this in more diplomatic language.
Hey everyone! I recently remade my blog and I’ve decided that this is a good opportunity to no longer be ashamed of my interests and just enjoy them. I can handle some dash deadness, but I’d like to have a dash more tailored to my interests. Please like or reblog this if you reblog a lot of any of the following!
I don’t mind if you only like, but if you reblog it, please put in the tags what you post from this list, it makes it easier for me. Also, if you reblog it, yours followers will be able to see it and that’ll be nice.
• Kaijus and other monsters
• twenty one pilots, My Chemical Romance, or Fall Out Boy
• Andrew McMahon
• Bands like The Antlers, the Mountain Goats, Neutral Milk Hotel/the Music Tapes, and AJJ
• Legos, especially the Lego Movie and Lego Batman
• Steven Universe (preferably shying away from constantly criticising the show just because I don’t want to deal with all the negativity, although I definitely agree the show has gotten a lot worse)
• Other cartoons, especially We Bare Bears and Gravity Falls
• Any version of Animal Crossing or Pokemon
• Mental health blog, especially with a focus on BPD, PTSD, and autism
• Animals, either cute posts or scientific posts
• 1776, I Made America, and Hamilton
• Welcome to Night Vale or The Orbiting Human Circus (of the Air)
• The Simpsons
• Witchcraft that is trans/nonbinary and curse friendly
• Aro/ace resources/positivity
• Vulture culture
• Stim blogs
• Kidcore and age regression (I’m not in any communities, but please don’t follow if C.G.L or CG.L/R.E., or if you bully others)
• Aesthetics like lovecore, rainbowcore, and other bright things
• Glow blogs and pale blogs
• Plant and art blogs
• Creepy, weird aesthetic blogs that have a surrealist undertone (IE hospital aesthetic, graves, fields, stuff like that)
I’m okay if you’re a kin blog. Also, feel free to message me if you know any blogs I might like
I haven’t been able to draw much over my spring break, so I figured a nice doodle of Julian and a stuffed polar bear will keep you guys somewhat entertained. I swear I’ll give you some more art (here’s a hint: it’s Voltron) later in the week.
So we’re working slowly yet surely on this Amino. Its getting there but its taking time. We are still in need of curators so if you’re interested you can dm me. I will have the link to the Amino in my description. But right now as you can see we’ve got the welcome page, the leadboard has backgrounds, there’s categories for posts, and we’ve tackled some ranks. It’s a big pain and we’ve yet to get the home page theme done, community guidelines, and a welcome message tackled. But if you’re interested in posting on this amino the url is aminoapps.com/c/OrbitingHumanCircus that same url will be linked in my bio and its also linked in my Drawing Amino bio (tydoesart). We’re seriously looking forward on making this a successful community but it can’t be one without the help of fellow fans. Each like and reblog on this would mean the world. Thank you for your time 💖