OKAY SO, Here is the playlist I made for acowar/acomaf. I’m going to post a link to the playlist on Spotify right after this so if that works better for you check that out as well. This is a list + description of all the songs on the playlist. if you want to, give it a listen. If you want to add anything send me a message I’m always willing.
LOTS OF LOVE xxx
1. Terrible Love by Birdy: This song reminds me of Feyre when she is living with Tamlin after returning from the mountain. I think it sort of represents how alone she feels, and how intertwined with guilt she is as well.
2. When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars: I found this song to be sort of how I imagine Tam to feel towards the end of acowar when he realizes his mistakes, and only wishes Feyre the best.
3. I Feel It Coming by The Weeknd: This just reminds me of how Rhys feels for Feyre.
4. O’Sister by City and Colour: Wow okay this song reminds me of how Nesta and feyre feel towards Elain, how they wish they could help her but are powerless to the demons she holds in her head.
5. Not In That Way by Sam Smith: If you know this song, you know exactly who this is about. Basically how Az loves Mor but knows if he ever said anything, her feelings would not reflect his own.
6. Liability by Lorde: tbh I cried when I first heard this song. I find this song to relate a lot to Feyre and her process of finding self love.
7. Scene Two - Roger Rabbit by SLeeping With Sirens: I added this song bc it reminds me of Rhys’s encouragement towards Feyre to mend her own wounds, and to become her own savior. Kind if how he encourages her to love and forgive herself.
8. HEAVEN (ft. Betty Who) by Troye Sivan: This one is up to you. I find it could fit a lot of our beloved characters. To me, it reminds me of Az.
9. Self Control by Frank Ocean: When I hear this song I often think about how Az feels for Mor, and how haunting it must be to watch her suffer and not understand why she’s in so much pain. Az loves her so much that he doesn’t want to ruin the friendship by admitting his feelings. In short, Az has no self control when it comes to Mor.
10. Eyes Closed by Halsey: Literally all of Halsey’s songs remind me of SJM books so this was difficult to choose from. Honestly Badlands is just 100% SJM books. But this song in particular reminded me of Mor, and how she lost the girl she once loved and lives her life hiding her feelings.
11. 26 by Paramore: This one reminds me of the Inner Circle, and all those who dare to hold onto their dreams.
12. Moonlight by Ariana Grande: This song reminds me of when Feyre first falls in love with Rhys and Velaris in general.
13. Fly With Me by Iration: Well, this song talks about “flying” which is a euphemism of getting high bc its iration, but the lyrics remind me of how Rhys invites Feyre to fly with him, and how freeing the experience is when they all fly together in general.
14. Oh Death by R.I.S.E.: I added this song bc it kind of has a folk vibe which I like. I find it to remind me of the war in general, and how close to death everyone is.
15. Monster Lead Me Home by Sara Hartman: This song was suggested to me, I find it reminds me of when Mor picks Feyre up and brings her home, and how Velaris and the inner circle become home to Feyre.
16. Oceans by Seafret: This song was also suggested to me and ugh wow I love it thank you so much. This one is again, up to you. I think of Az and his feelings for Mor when I hear it.
17. Fallingforyou by The 1975: This songs reminds me of the night of Starfall, and Feyre falling for Rhys in general. But, you could also relate this song to Nesta and Cassian.
18. Talk Me Down by Troye Sivan: (can you tell I love Troye) This song is really innocent, and reminds me of how Elaine and Azriel would be if they ever started to be together, because it would be soft and gentle.
19. Marked Man by Mieka Pauley: Again, this song was suggested to me. This song represents how Nesta promised the King of Hyberyn she would kill him and have her revenge for what he did.
20. Saturn by Sleeping At Last: I love this song so much. The album is great as a whole, but this song really reminds me of Velaris and the inner circle.
21. Just A Game by Birdy: I know this song was made for the thg soundtrack, but, I find it reminds me a lot of how Feyre feels when she first comes to Paryhian. She’s lost and confused, plays Amarantha’s game, and then her feelings for Rhys change when he saves her under the mountain.
22. Bad Intentions by Nikyee Heaton: Okay, this could work for Amren, Mor, or Nesta. It reminds me most of Morrigan though….
23. Haunted by Poe: Another wonderful suggested song, meant to represent Elaine’s gift.
24. Love Is a Losing Game by Amy Winehouse: My all time favourite song. I totally think of Mor whenever I hear it.
25. Samurai (feat. Katy Tiz) by Vanic: I just love this song lol, but yeah this sort of reminds me of music that would play when Cassian and Azriel are training Feyre. Badass af.
26. Quit (feat. Ariana Grande) by Cashmere Cat: Reminds me of how Nesta pushes her feelings for Cas away, but she can’t let him go.
27. 99 by Elliot Moss: When I listen to this song I imagine what Rhys feels like when he gives the little goodbye speech before everyone splits up before the war begins.
28. My Baby by Julia Stone: Weirdly this song makes me think of Kallias and Viviane.
29. Bloom by The Paper Kites: This song reminds me a lot of Elaine. Maybe someday if she has growing feeling for Az. It’s just gentle, like she is.
Your constant support, love, and understanding is why I continue to stay. As you all might know… my computer has been on the junky side since it took at turn for the worst last year and even though it got a repair, things are still dumpy… which hinders my writing. A lot. I even made this banner on my phone! So I’ve decided to compile a list of my favorite reggae songs that are my favorites - since Jamaican Harry is my muse, my weakness. Since my writing is on hold for a while, the other way I express myself is through music.
Here is a list of my personal favorite Reggae tunes, and now… remind me of a holiday in Jamaica with Harry. Enjoy!
1. “The Voices Of Sweet Jamaica - All Star Remix” - Shaggy
2. “Exodus” - Bob Marley & The Wailers
3. “Bam Bam” - Sister Nancy
4. “Easy Skanking” - Bob Marley & The Wailers
5. “Lovers Rock” - Sly & Robbie
6. “Jamming” - Bob Marley & The Wailers
7. “Heads High” - Mr. Vegas
8. “Stir It Up” - Bob Marley & The Wailers
9. “Summer Nights” - Iration
10. “Is This Love” - Bob Marley & The Wailers
11. “World-A-Reggae” - Ina Kamoze
12. “Iron Lion Zion” - Bob Marley & The Wailers
13. “African Herbsman” - Lee “Scratch” Perry
14. “Here I come” - Barrington Levy
15. “Move!” - Damian Marley
16. “Could You Be Loved” - Bob Marley & The Wailers
17. “Red Red Wine” - UB40
18. “Lively Up Yourself” - Bob Marley & The Wailers
19. “Legalize It” - Peter Tosh
20. “Sweat (A La La La La Long)” - Inner Circle
21. “Satisfy My Soul” - Bob Marley & The Wailers
22. “You’re Gonna Leave - acoustic version” - Stephen Marley
23. “Murder She Wrote” - Chaka Demus & Pliers, Sly & Robbie
24. “Pass The Dutchie” - Musical Youth
25. “Road To Zion” - Damian Marley
Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart for hanging with me! I love you all x
1. The Revenant
2. Beasts of No Nation
3. Mad Max: Fury Road
4. The Hateful Eight
6. Ex Machina
10. The Peanuts Movie
11. Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation
12. Bridge of Spies
14. The Gift
16. Slow West
17. The Martian
18. Shaun the Sheep
19. Pawn Sacrifice
23. Black Sea
24. Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials
25. Steve Jobs
26. A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night
27. Avengers: Age of Ultron
28. Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
29. Straight Outta Compton
30. It Follows
32. Kingsman: The Secret Service
33. The End Of The Tour
34. Bone Tomahawk
35. Jurassic World
37. True Story
38. Run All Night
39. The Night Before
40. Cop Car
44. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
45. Inside Out
I’ve gotten into the habit of doing these shopping guides every year which are quite fun to put together! For Autumn ‘16, I’ve picked out a palette of my favourite fall colours, including old stalwarts like mustard and recent obsessions (rose). I feel like this is quite a versatile palette as well when it comes to colour coordination. Some of my top colour schemes from here would be berry red/ forest green/ midnight blue, mustard yellow/ midnight blue, and rose pink/ forest green/ berry red. It’s quite handy if you’re trying to experiment a bit more with colours.
I’ve added all links to the products below the individual collages. I hope you like them as much as I liked window shopping for them!
un:c, Kashitaro, Amatsuki, and Kony were playing a quiz game made by Hashiyan to gauge their knowledge and love for Nicoradi Circle of Friday (3/21/14), and at one point Amatsuki started acting cheeky towards Hashiyan and saying he didn’t like the way he was doing things (like judging the questions etc), causing Hashiyan to deduct ten points from him as penalty. Amatsuki didn’t seem to think this was fair, however….
Kashitaro: Amatsuki-kun’s the one that’s done something wrong. Bad– Badtsuki. (Amatsuki-kun ga warui yo. Waru–warutsuki.)
Earthrise : Whats that rising over the edge of the Moon? Earth. About 47 years ago, in December of 1968, the Apollo 8 crew flew from the Earth to the Moon and back again. Frank Borman, James Lovell, and William Anders were launched atop a Saturn V rocket on December 21, circled the Moon ten times in their command module, and returned to Earth on December 27. The Apollo 8 missions impressive list of firsts includes: the first humans to journey to the Earths Moon, the first to fly using the Saturn V rocket, and the first to photograph the Earth from deep space. As the Apollo 8 command module rounded the farside of the Moon, the crew could look toward the lunar horizon and see the Earth appear to rise, due to their spacecrafts orbital motion. Their famous picture of a distant blue Earth above the Moons limb was a marvelous gift to the world. via NASA