What song do u think stelena would dance to at their wedding :)
Elena gazed at Stefan as he rifled through the Wedding Planner placed on the bed between them. It was a large and thick pink binder, bookmarked, dog-eared and tabbed; Bonnie and Caroline had both added pages and comments and suggestions to it. It had been a chaotic few weeks. Elena hadn’t really had any time alone with Stefan in the midst of all the preparation but now he was here before her and she just wanted to look at him, study him, enjoy him — her fiance, her husband-to-be. She tried to keep from smiling.
“You’re staring,” he said.
“I’m gazing,” said Elena, grinning.
Stefan smiled. “What is it?” he asked without looking up.
“What makes you think there’s an ‘it’?” said Elena.
“I know your stares,” said Stefan. “This is a ‘I wanna bring something up’ stare. So, what is it?”
Elena twisted her mouth to the side and then lay back on the bed, putting a pillow on her face. “It’s embarrassing!”
“More embarrassing than the time you tried to cook Chicken Parmesan?”
“You promised you wouldn’t bring that up again!”
Stefan grinned and inched over to the head of the bed. Gently, he lifted the pillow so he could see Elena’s face. “Tell me.”
“You promise not to laugh?”
“OK, it’s about the song for our dance.”
“Oh OK,” said Stefan. “You have one in mind?”
Elena nodded. “For a while.”
“Ah.” Stefan nodded knowingly. “This is going to be one of those ‘since I was a little girl’ things.”
“You promised not to laugh!”
“I’m not!” said Stefan, smiling. He bent forward and kissed her on the nose. “What’s the song?”
“Well … when I was … a little girl … my mom and I used to watch Cinderella all the time. It wasn’t even my favourite Disney movie but when she and the Prince end up together and they have that dance at the end of the movie … that sort of fairytale, everything is perfect, life is a dream dance? It’s to the song, “So this is love” … I don’t know, every time I dance with you, I think about that song.”
Stefan pressed his lips together and Elena’s eyes widened in lighthearted indignation. She whipped the pillow at his face and Stefan laughed into it as he held it.
“You’re laughing!” she said.
“Yeah but not at you,” said Stefan. He removed the pillow from his face. “I love that that’s what you think about whenever we dance,” he said, his tone and expression becoming more serious. He reached forward and stroked her hair. “I would love to dance to that song with you, Elena.”
She stared at him and smiled. “I love you,” she said.
- was a survivor of attempted murder, and was resilient to not let that horrid and traumatizing event bring her down or let it ruin her life
- was a victim of emotional abuse, and didn’t let the abuse get to her
- would save a baby bird from danger and make sure it found it’s parents
- knows how to hold a rocking party with friends
- survivor of emotional abuse from her stepmom and stepsisters for many years, and stayed kind towards others
- despite her family treating her so wrongly and poorly, she just wanted to spend a night with them and have fun with them, and just be like a normal family “ Prince Charming, who “ ?????
- she’s sassy as fuck “ Well I don’t want to interrupt their “music lesson “ during her stepsisters bad singing
- even though she had a short time to be at the ball, she was grateful for the opportunity anyways
- Gives up her happiness, to perform her duty as a princess for her kingdom and her kingdom’s future and knows that she must do her job as a princess. That’s pretty brave and selfless.
- that gorgeous blonde curly hair !!!!
- she’s the first Princess that goes forward to make her dreams come true, rather than just wishing, hoping and waiting.
- she’s adventurous, curious, loves to explore, learn about new things and new cultures and new world
- she’s the first Princess to save her love interest, but once, but twice
- different, odd and a misfit from the common crowd and gives no fucks
- “ Women shouldn’t read “ Well shut the fuck up, I’m going to do what I love and enjoy anyways.
- takes no bullshit. You are a asshole ? Got no time for that. She’s outtie.
- sees the good within people, but is also isn’t naive, she knows that some people are just plain monsters, through and through.
- will stand up for her rights, and won’t be pushed around
- is quick, sharp, intelligent and a fast learner
-wants to learn more about the outside world and her people
-if you try and lie to her or manipulate her or treat her like she’s a fool, she’s not having that shit
-will fight for her people, her family, her world, her home, her culture
- she’s the first princess to save the day, not the guy, not a male sidekick, she’s the one the saves the day, while Snow had the Dwarfs, Cinderella had her mice friends, Aurora had Prince Phillip, Ariel had Eric, and Jasmine had Aladdin. ( Belle is debatable imo )
- loves the earth and nature and will protect it from harm
- she saves China, I mean, come on
- she never gives up, no matter what. If she fails, she will just try even harder to succeed and will find a way on how can succeed.
- brave, determined, strong mentally and physically, a kind friend
-teaches girls that it’s okay if you haven’t found yourself yet- if you don’t give up, one day you will, and you will conquer
- pushes gender norms
- another female princess that saves the day, not her male love interest, or sidekicks, is also the first princess to defeat the villian in battle, like a previous male character like Phillip or Eric would
- is hard-working, and never gives up on her dreams, and will work hard to get there
- teaches that dreams are done by sweating your butt off, giving up on fun sometimes, sometimes having to work more than one job, than just wishing and hoping, you have to take action, and make that dream happen
-ambitious and smart and realistic
- teaches that you shouldn’t take a short-cut, find a lazy option, cheat or gamble your way to success, the only to get there is through hard work and effort
- again,another badass princess that saves the day on her own
- is kind to everybody
- is cheerful, positive, warm and supportive towards others, even people who seem “scary “, she knows inside, that we all have dreams
-is brave enough to step outside her zone and new and strange places and territories
- anger her by harming one of her loved ones and she will fucking tear you apart
- a talented artist
Anna and Elsa
- teaches girls that family love is just as important than romance love, if not more so
- Anna goes through a abusive relationship and isn’t put off love forever, she learns her lesson, doesn’t let Hans bad treatment of her ruin her or let her become a toxic person, like he was, and moves on with a better man, and a healthier relationship
- Elsa goes through basically being locked up with lack of other human contact, fearing her powers and fearing what other people think of, to come out as better and stronger person
- Elsa teaches that sometimes its best not let what others think of you, and just say “ fuck it “ and just be yourself and be free
- Anna teaches the difference between a unhealthy relationship (whirlwind romance,quickly trusting people, getting into a deep relationship with somebody you don’t even know ) and healthy one ( somebody who gives you his jacket when you are cold, holds you close when you are scared, is worried about your well-being, getting to know somebody first before leaping in, somebody who asks for your consent before kissing you, will do anything to make sure you are safe and okay )
- will do anything for her island and people and make sure they’ll all okay
- her leadership skills are A++
- no “ you are forced to marry this boy so you can become his queen”, BS, Moana is the future leader
- is brave to fear the unknown waters, learn new skills, and battle monsters
- is understanding, and understands why somebody acts the way that they do
- is extremely independent
in short, they are all awesome, even the three originals.
As per request, miraculous ladybug Cinderella style. I still really love the 2015 Cinderella and I had a great time drawing this. I really loved her dress and I decided to keep it very similar. I kept the butterflies because they reminded me of purified akumas, so I tried to vary them from a dark blackish red to the brilliant white one in her hair.
This was my mother’s and - and I’d like to wear it when I go to the palace. It’s almost like taking her with me. I understand, but she wouldn’t mind if I gee it up a bit? Wouldn’t mind a nice blue? No.