October Nights, Autumn 2014
Left hand (top), L—›R (from thumb):
- Custom multichrome by PrettyJelly on Etsy; named Riften. Overlaid with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black.
- Dragonspell by ALIQUIDLaquer on Etsy. Overlaid with Sinful Colors Cloud 9.
- Essie Bouncer, It’s Me!, overlaid with Sinful Colors Hottie, a dab of Chunky Holo Black, and topped with Wet n’ Wild Kaleidoscope for extra holo shine.
- L'Oreal Lilac Coolers to Cloud 9 gradient. Overlaid with a bit of Max Factor Fantasy Fire on the purple end.
- Bouncer, It’s Me! overlaid with Chunky Holo Black and Fantasy Fire.
Right Hand, L—›R (from pinkie):
- L'Oreal Lilac Coolers, Zoya Miley, Sinful Colors Cloud 9.
- Sinful Colors Hottie with a dab of Kleancolor Chunky Copper, overlaid with Wet n’ Wild Kaleidoscope.
- Riften overlaid with Chunky Holo Black.
- Lilac Coolers overlaid with Chunky Copper, Chunky Holo Black, and Fantasy Fire.
- OPI Just Spotted the Lizard overlaid with Dragonspell and Chunky Copper; fades to Hottie.
I couldn’t decide what to do, so I DID IT ALL.
- The real Chunky Holo Black is incredible, especially for a $3-$4 polish; it’s ridiculous.
- I was worried about Riften upon seeing it flat on my palette, but it’s awesome on the nail. Berry-amber shift (like Sally Hansen Nail Prisms - Amber Ruby) with a subtle golden green on the edges. Makes me miss running around with my sword and spells in the Autumn Forest. Highly recommend PrettyJelly; she’s great.
- L'Oreal Lilac Coolers is pretty and layers well.
- Dragonspell by ALIQUIDLaquer. Beautiful & unique.
- Essie’s Bouncer, It’s Me!. I wanted an electric blue jelly and since Essie is so popular I expected good quality. But the application is streaky and uneven, and it dries to a finish that looks like cheap blue candle wax. Not one to wear without a topcoat, for sure.