Who are your top 6 expanded universe star wars characters?
Yaaassssssss @ this question!!!
1. Queen Mother Tenel Ka! She is my icon and favorite character in any form of media ever period the end! She’s the inspiration for my Hapan Consortium wrist tattoo, and also inspired my username! “Jedi Ka”
2. Jacen and Jaina Solo. I can’t choose between them and you can’t make me.
3. Zekk! I was always #Team Zekk. Fuck Jag honestly.
4. Thrawn and his pal Pellaeon, for obvious reasons.
5. Mara Jade Skywalker, the baddest bitch
6. Nom Anor, that spineless bastard holds a key to my heart.
Honorable mentions: The rest of the YJK- Raynar Thul, Tahiri Veila, Anakin Solo, Lowbacca, Em Teedee. Nek Bwua'tu. Alema Rar. Gavin Darklighter. Harrar. Ta'a Chume. Prince Isolder. Borsk Fey'lya. Natalie Daala. Cilghal! Tionne Solusar!
Allana Djo Solo was the daughter of Jedi Knight Jacen Solo and Jedi Knight Tenel Ka Chume'Ta Djo, Queen Mother of Hapes. In addition to her Force-sensitivity, she was by the blood of her father, the niece of the Jedi Master Jaina Solo and the granddaughter of the heroes of the Rebellion, Leia and Han Solo. As the Chume'da of the Hapes Consortium, Allana was expected to ascend to the Hapan throne in succession to her mother. She was purported to have died in 41 ABY during the Battle of Uroro Station, after the Moff Council sanctioned the use of a nanokiller, designed to target the royal Hapan bloodline, of which Allana was a direct matrilineal member.
What If… Alderaan wasn’t destroyed by the Death Star. Leia Organa ascended the throne a few months after the Battle of Endor.
• EXCERPT FROM JACEN SOLO: THE HERO WITHOUT FEAR COME AGAIN, BY DR. BRIGHT STARFELL •
“…Shortly after his marriage the prince changed his name from Organa Solo to simply Solo, in way completely serving his ties to his mother and Alderaan. In a letter to his brother Anakin, Jacen talks about having briefly considered taking the Skywalker or choosing his own name before settling Solo to not completely disregard where he came from. Perhaps their even was the tiniest sentimental aspect to his choice of name, it is after known that Jacen and siblings used the name Solo while studying at the at Jedi Praxeum. The first time he met his then future wife it was as Jacen Solo, not his Serene Highness, Prince Jacen Organa Solo of Alderaan.
His change in his name however, made it possibly to create his own path and while he was skilled politician, to this day he is best remembered as the Supreme Commander of Hapan Fleet, which his wife charged him with after she ascended the Hapan Throne…”