- The Joker (Jared Leto): Jared Leto’s Joker is different than any we’ve seen before—less theatrical than Jack Nicholson, more unhinged than Heath Ledger—but no less psychotic. Despite all his power, this Clown Prince of Crime is having difficulty reuniting with true love Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie)—a rift that has left him agitated and…well, slightly sad.
- Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie): The manipulative psychiatrist-turned-obsessive-in-love Harley Quinn unites the squad as much as she messes with their minds
- Deadshot (Will Smith): An assassin-for-hire by day, a concerned dad by night, Deadshot is one conflicted baddie who enjoys the hunt but is still trying to do right by his young daughter.
- Diablo (Jay Hernandez): The monastic monster has squelched his fire-conjuring powers to a solitary flame as penance for the horrors he inflicted on those he’s loved.
- Boomerang (Jai Courtney): Rugged, unpredictable, and mouthy, this explosive Aussie seems up for anything, especially a cold beer.
- Amanda Waller (Viola Davis):
Don’t screw with U.S. intelligence officer Amanda Waller. Ambitious and devious, she has big plans, and no meta-human or military protocol is going to get in her way.
- Slipknot (Adam Beach): The rope master uses his indestructible twine to get himself out of all kinds of tangles. If only he was as good with authority figures.
- Killer Croc (Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje): Cannibalism aside, this resident of the Belle Reve prison sewer is quite the team player, especially when water is involved.
- Enchantress (Cara Delevingne): It doesn’t seem fair that a witch this menacing would possess a vessel as sweet and pure as archaeologist June Moone.
- Katana (Karen Fukuhara): Flag’s sword-wielding No. 2 has a strong moral code even as she still mourns the death of her husband.
- Rick Flag (Joel Kinnaman):
The all-business leader of the Suicide Squad executes Amanda Waller’s orders—though he may not always agree with her goals or methods.