Someone mentioned this term in a lower post where I was being harassed for refusing to argue with someone who I think is an obvious alt-right troll. I’d never heard of it before so off to urban dictionary I ran and man… It’s right on.
You do not have to engage with people like this. You don’t owe every person in your path an explanation.
This happened to me around Christmas. A guy messaged me, called me a dumb bitch, etc. I didn’t engaged with him because, why would I? He kept messaging me demanding why I didn’t respond. Citing his language to me I asked why would I want to.
He said he’d apologize if I would debate with him and answer his questions. I tried debating with him on and off for about a day. Finally it was Christmas Eve and I just realized I was getting no where so I told him that we had to agree to disagree. That angered him and said I’d promised I’d answer his questions. I’d felt like I had as best I could.
I told him again I was done.
He immediately took back his apology, resumed his insults, and essentially said that since I wouldn’t endlessly defend my case I was worthless and everything I said was worthless.
I realized then this whole conversation has been a mistake. He was willing to swear at and insult me and only apologize and show respect if I did everything he said no questions.
That was not respect and it was my mistake for not recognizing it earlier.
I’ll say again… You don’t owe everyone in your path an explanation. If you do decide to engage someone it can be on your terms.
Your worth and your beliefs don’t have to be validated by every troll under the bridge.
hi ovo can you do a marriage proposal for everyone? like- how they'd propose to mc? yisssss thank I love ur blog
lol when I first read this, I was half awake and I thought you meant that you wanted me to go propose everyone! X)
Yoosung couldn’t really afford anything too fancy after buy the ring, so he cleaned his apartment, invited MC over for a fancy dinner, cooked himself, and put on a nice outfit
MC suspected she would be staying the night so she packed some extra clothes before she came over
They had their nice dinner, watched a movie, and… well, Yoosung kept forgetting to propose because MC was too distracting, and besides that, whenever he remembered, it didn’t feel like the right moment
After the movie, they were in kind of a rush to get their clothes off after making out on the couch, so the ring, still in his pants pockets, was tossed aside with them
In the middle of the night, MC woke up to get some water, but stepped on the box
After investigating, she immediately knew why this whole evening had happened, and decided to just put on the ring and leave the empty box by the bedside table for him to see
Well, Yoosung was super flustered and embarrassed come morning because things didn’t happen like he planned, but MC gave him the opportunity to ask properly so he could feel better
Our girl was so nervous
Jaehee had closed the cafe for the day under the guise that she wanted to try making a few different tiramisu recipes to see which one is best
Jaehee had already pre-set the plates with each serving, the last one she wanted to try had the ring wrapped in plastic wrap underneath it
So MC showed up, they had some coffee, splitting a bunch of different types and mixes of tiramisu, making little notecards to attach to each to explain what was good and bad to review for later
The problem Jaehee hadn’t anticipated was that they’d be too full by the time it got to the last few pieces
MC was ready to throw in the towel and get a salad to wash all that sugary goodness down
Jaehee agreed, kind of freaking out that things weren’t going according to plan, but took MC on a long walk through the park, they had a late lunch, did a little window shopping, then returned to the cafe
When Jaehee asked if MC was up for a few more, she said sure, so they plowed through the last three, and MC finally discovered the ring
Jaehee managed to ask after the discovery, nervous as all heck, but the moment MC snaps out of her daze, she agrees and kisses Jaehee
When MC assumes the whole day was part of the plan, Jaehee doesn’t correct her, a little embarrassed
Zen would try to make everything perfect
And trust me, he thought long and hard about what to do
Among the things he considered, two of them were proposing on stage after a performance (a little too public, and he was tempted, he just wasn’t sure MC would go for it), and trying to hide the ring in some food (he googled “good foods to hide a ring in” and found a bunch of horror stories where people had to get their stomachs pumped)
Zen tried proposing at a nice restaurant, but Jumin coincidentally showed and ruined his mood
Then he tried to propose at an RFA party, but there were so many guests, Zen barely spent any time with her
He ends up proposing to her on Christmas Eve, giving her the ring wrapped up with a pretty bow
The next day, when they do the annual Christmas event, everyone she knows is asking about the ring and gushing about it while Zen beams
So, if Jumin hadn’t proposed at the party, made a spectacle of big himself and MC, and married her less than six months later, this is what I think would happen
In the morning, he presented MC with a lovely breakfast, an envelope, and an arrangement of yellow and white flowers
Inside the envelope was a schedule for the day, that included a massage, facial, mani-pedi, getting her hair and makeup done, and dress and shoe shopping
The evening is simply marked off as “💜~Surprise~💜” (he asked Jaehee to put hearts next to it because he thought it would be cute)
So MC spent the whole day being primped and pampered, then was driven to an empty, fancy restaurant
Jumin reserved the entirety of a restaurant so that they can have their dinner without being disturbed
It’s candlelit, very romantic, with excellent wine
After dinner, Jumin takes MC on a small walk, they stop by a fountain, he drops to one knee and officially asks
MC can’t help but laugh because, of course he made his proposal a whole day event
Lol, but no seriously, he sends MC on a scavenger hunt, having her go to the place where they met, had their first date, first kiss
There’s a gift every place she’s waiting, then the last location is somewhere they’ve never been
He’s waiting for her, and when she asks, “So what happened here?”
“Oh, you know, we got engaged.”
It takes her a moment to process it, but by then he’s pulls the ring out and is offering it to her
MC tackle-hugs the boy, all but shouting yes, he puts the ring on her, and of course, they kiss
He said he had a surprise for her and invited her to a gallery where a collection he had just finished was going to shown in a few weeks
It was in the evening, so MC showed up, and the lights were out, but V was waiting outside the door for her
After leading her in, V had her wait alone in the middle of the dark gallery while he turned on the lights
One by one, the lights come on, giving MC time to look at all the pictures that he’s presenting….
….they’re all pictures of her
Pictures of her with V and the RFA, doing day to day things, smiling, laughing, and each has a date and a description attached via pieces of paper that explain they’re relevance
At the bottom of each page, there’s a mini love letter to MC
As she makes her way through the gallery, following the lights, she sees more pictures of her and reads each love note, tearing up a little at this whole spectacle
The last picture, to her surprise, isn’t of MC or V or anyone else, but a black and white photo of a ring in a box
The final note reads, “MC, will you marry me?”
When MC turns around, there’s V, waiting with the ring in his hands, smiling
How could she possibly say no?
Tact is not his forte
And he thinks a ring is a waste of money
So Saeran gets the paperwork to make a marriage legal and slides it across the table to her one day
MC can’t help but laugh, but signs the paperwork anyways
A few months later, Saeran sees some guy hitting on MC very aggressively, and realizes the purpose of rings, so he drags her to a store to get her one
After seeing MC wear the ring, Saeyoung and the RFA all start clamoring for a wedding
Vanderwood doesn’t much strike me as a romantic
He’d probably bring up marriage casually, and if they decided they wanted to get married, he’d get her a ring
Although, the paperwork might be tricky because of his past with the agency (and possibly before that because idk)
St. Patrick’s day 4 🍀
Spring 7 🌼
Easter 34 🐣🐇
Mother’s day 61 🌷
Memorial day 76 🏵️
Flag day 93 🇺🇸
Father’s day 97 👔
Summer 100 👙🌞
Halfway 104 🎄
Independence day 113 🇺🇸
Christmas in July 134🎄
September 172 🍁🍂🍃
Autumn 194 🍂
October 202 🎃
Halloween 232 🎃
November 233 🎄
Black Friday 256 💰🏷️💸💳
December 263 🌨
Christmas eve 286 🎄
Christmas 287 🎄
Author: @dumbass-stilinski Rating: NSFW 18+ Pairing: Stiles Stilinski/Reader Words: 5,847 AN: Okay! Here it is! Finally! Sorry for the long wait, this was just not coming to me as well as I wanted it to. This is the final part. Special giant thanks to @writing-obrien and @sarcasticallystilinski for their input and encouragement!
You woke up wrapped in blankets, your body pressed against Stiles, his arms holding you close to his chest. You opened your eyes to peer up at him, sighing internally at how peaceful and handsome he looked when he was sleeping. You closed your eyes, snuggling back into him, not quite ready to deal with the aftermath of what you’d done, trying to stay in the bubble of happiness a little longer.
His arms moved to pull you closer, his chest rising and falling with every breath. “You awake?” He whispered, causing you to sigh.
“Yeah.” You shifted away so you could see him better, your heart thumping at the look he was giving you, half asleep and smiling.
“Mm.” He leaned down, his lips meeting yours softly. “I’m surprised you’re still here. I was afraid you might run off in the middle of the night.”
You chuckled. “It crossed my mind.” You moved off of him, settling beside him and pulling the blankets up around you.
1. 6,7,16 are Carbon, Nitrogen and Sulfur on the Periodic Table of Elements
2. If you plan to murder someone do it on a plane right before you land in a different country
3. What it means to be a rational thinker. And that being irrational sometimes is ok
4. There is such a thing as fate
5. Everything happens eventually. But nothing happens unless first a dream
6. There’s more than one kind of family
7. How to get someone off on murder charges
8. The definition of true friendship
9. 246 ways how NOT to kill someone, because you will get caught
10. When “the” is not the first word in the episode title, shits about to get real (ie Aliens in a Spaceship)
11. The skeletal system is the best part of the human body
12. A million little facts curtesy of Vincent Nigel Murray
13. All the words to Hot Blooded
14. Nothing good happens when the clock says 4:47
15. Everyone deserves happiness, love, laughter, friendship, purpose, and a dance
16. Very few people are scary once they have been poked in the eyes
17. Don’t ramble on and on about conspiracy theories. You never know who is really listening to you and what they might do with that information
18. People do almost anything for family (even murdering the deputy director of the FBI)
19. To appreciate Brainy Smurf
20. Never trust a Russian knife throwing act in the circus
21. You can buy weapons at the mall. But wanting a gun for the sole reason of shooting people is not a good enough reason
22. The plot to strangers on a train
23. How to save someone with compartment syndrome
24. How to make a carbon dioxide scrubber
25. If you start hallucinating cartoon characters and dead soldiers you probably have a brain tumor
26. To search for the truth even if it leads to unwanted results
27. Chasing someone may be the smartest decision you ever make and being chased may be your greatest joy
28. Diplomatic immunity is extremely inconvenient
29. Even scientists can change (and we are all glad she did)
30. To fight. Even when the odds are stacked against you
31. Sometimes you just have to dance to the music that’s playing
32. 1 Corinthians 13:4
33. We can’t change who we are (but thankfully he’s a sexy FBI agent)
34. To not be distracted by the shiny baubles, because you might miss what really matters
35. People make their lives out of chaos and hope. And love.
36. The center has to be solid because the center must hold
37. Daffodil, Daisy, and Jupiter will always hold a special meaning
38. Sometimes you have to take the brain and put it in neutral. Then take the heart and pop it into overdrive
39. There is someone for everyone, someone you’re meant to spend the rest of your life with. You just have to be open enough to see it
40. Sarcasm does not play well on the forensic platform
41. Any lock worth picking is worth kicking
42. There are mysteries I will never understand but everywhere I look I see proof that for every effect there is a corresponding cause
43. Sometimes we have to have the ability to substitute optimism for reality
44. Try to get the signal before you are living with regrets (because we are all glad she did!)
45. That doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results is the definition of insanity
46. That people are more than just psychology
47. To find someone who makes your life messy, and confusing, and unfocused, and irrational, and wonderful
48. Go to the company Christmas party; because friends don’t let friends photocopy their butts at company Christmas parties
49. To appreciate Christmas Eve day. It’s both an Eve and a day, it’s a Christmas miracle
50. That there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in science
51. To find that person who will never make you fall and who will always be there
52. Be respectful of others. You never know what scars they carry on their back. Metaphorically or literally.
53. Life is a lot more than what can be cooked up in a chemistry set. Miracles do happen.
54. Phylogenetic Systematics
55. Always play in the key of G demolished.
56. To not jump to conclusions until all the evidence is in
57. If your world gets turned upside down, give it time, it takes three days for it to turn right side up again
58. That there are burdens which allow us to fly
59. We all share in the loss of a life. No matter who it is.
60. Glug-Glug Woo-hoo!
61. Ergo, ipso facto columbo oreo.
62. Beer from Missouri goes great with leftovers
63. Love changes everything
64. All the words to “Keep on Trying”
65. There is a mystery to life
66. That Wonder Woman is better than Cat Woman
67. WASP stands for White Anglo-Saxon Protestant (but we are really talking about the buzzing pest)
68. Booth is Superman (he beats up bad guys and leaps over things. Not to mention he is married to Wonder Woman)
69. All organisms evolve and develop along patterns only recognized in retrospect (and thank god her life didn’t exist outside the laws of nature)
70. Sometimes you have to have absolute faith in someone
71. All pigs are now named Jasper
72. Beer hats in the bathtub solve all problems
73. Having to hire two nannies (one to watch the kid and the other to watch the first nanny) isn’t crazy it just shows how much you care about your child
74. Sometimes it’s ok to let the ice cream melt
75. The garage is an excellent place to store C4
76. Hearts can’t be broken they can only be crushed. But her heart muscle is bigger than people give her credit for
77. Inertia demands us to keep going
78. The washing machine makes for a great make out location
79. That he’s with Bones. All the way. Don’t doubt it for a second. Because she’s his standard.
80. Sometimes you have to be bad to be good. That way your frontal lobe won’t be a dried up raisin.
81. What goes on between them is just theirs
82. Shooting machine guns is a totally acceptable way to celebrate valentines day.
83. Dancing Phalanges
84. Everyone deserves a knight in standard issue FBI body armor.
85. A rubber band is a great anger management tool
86. Sometimes you have to have the guts of a gambler and take that risk.
87. Don’t judge someone before you get to know them because she’s not a cold fish and he’s not a superstitious moron. She has a soul and he has a brain
88. That it’s illegal to have premarital sex in Virginia (but that didn’t stop them)
89. When you eliminate the possible, you are left with the truth, no matter how improbable.
90. That being the best doesn’t mean being perfect
91. That a stand up crook is better than a crooked cop. Any day of the week.
92. That when two people make love they break the laws of physics, they become one. It’s a miracle.
93. That pigs in a blanket and Mac n Cheese are gods perfect food
94. Sometimes the best gift you could give someone is not a material item. (We are all glad of the gift she gave to Zach)
95. No changies. No take backs.
96. Your gut doesn’t have any special powers but listening to it every once in a while is a good idea.
97. Sequences and patterns will continue until something disrupts the pattern.
98. Everyone has a puckish side that will not be denied.
99. Up and forward are only two directions. Science should look in all directions. (She taught us all that)
100. That everyone deserves a love that is more than just 3 weeks a year
101. To never travel to New Orleans alone.
102. That the swings make for the perfect first date location.
103. How not to act at a funeral (unless translation has occurred)
104. To learn to not fight to change the past. The pain is a part of who we are.
105. That life never comes easy. But nothing of value is ever easy.
106. To never skip snack time. Or meals. Or food in general.
107. That “The Lime in the Coconut” will hold a special place in all our hearts. Because that was his jam.
108. To find that one person who will never betray you.
109. Page 187.
110. That having a high IQ is no excuse not to bathe.
111. That friends never send friends’ fathers to the electric chair.
112. To never underestimate criminals with only one leg
113. That sometimes people don’t need time and space. Just some time.
114. That there’s nothing wrong with living in the moment; but it’s good to see what the future holds
115. That infinity goes in both directions. So we all will get a second chance
116. To dive into life, be courageous. Question things. Be happy. And don’t forget to laugh
117. That sometimes, love trumps logic.
118. To love everyday.
119. To never take life for granted. There are no guarantees.
120. That people lie; but bones always tell the truth
121. That loving someone, and everything around it, is worth it.
122. That there’s nothing more important than having hope.
123. Meatball and peppers make the perfect sandwich.
124. That addiction is a lifelong battle.
125. Always tell your partner that you aren’t really dead, you just had to fake your death to catch the bad guy
126. Don’t sleep with your college professors. They may get jealous when the student surpasses the teacher.
127. How to make the best Mac n cheese (so good he wants to be alone with it).
128. That you may choose to part with old items but you will never part with the memories you created with them.
129. That the world is a lot better than we think it is.
130. Every once in awhile Pinky can stump The Brain.
131. That there is such a thing as beginners luck.
132. To take a ride on the vomet comet.
133. That babies need grills.
134. Blackmailing a federal agent, while not recommended, seemed to work out for both parties in this situation
135. That if you end up being the parent to the best car salesman (or woman) that’s ok.
136. That it is totally worth it to have your own happiness completely contingent on another person.
137. That if you keep living trying to protect yourself, nothing is ever going to touch you.
138. To give yourself a chance to be happy. Even if that means moving on.
139. That my heart isn’t someone’s to claim, it’s mine to give away
140. That character is who we are under pressure; not who you are when everything’s fine.
141. That just because something’s difficult, doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t do it.
142. That no matter the anthropological reasons, we fight to make the world a better place.
143. Don’t touch the bobble head Bobby
144. All the different reasons the FBI is given jurisdiction in a murder investigation
145. Sometimes you just have to flash your boobs to get information
146. To stand up and defend your friends.
147. That aliens don’t wear loafers.
148. That things don’t always end up as neatly as we wanted them too.
149. That we are all born unique and our experiences mold and change us.
150. You can be a polymath without being a douche.
151. That Pluto’s no longer a planet. It was demoted.
152. To leave life having given more than you’ve taken.
153. That love cannot be explained. It is beyond science, or religion. Beyond mind, or reason.
154. If you don’t have a gun, an app will work just fine.
155. That you don’t always get to pick your nicknames.
156. That living with a disability is not by any means a death sentence.
157. That it’s ok to plan your own surprise birthday party.
158. To expect the unexpected. It might lead to the greatest parts of your life.
159. Never turn down the chance to conduct a science experiment.
160. That purple elephants are wrong.
161. That his “charm smile” is just a sign of respect.
163. That Kansas gets boring after awhile.
164. That someone in your corner makes all the difference.
165. To never light cigarettes in an outhouse
166. The most beautiful things in the world are sunsets, the Mona Lisa and a perfectly thrown spiral.
167. Do NOT piss off your boss. If there’s a spider infestation just take care of it.
168. To take a ceramics class every once in a while.
169. Never pay for a plumber. Just get a “For Dummies” book and you’re all set.
170. That partners don’t say “forget it”
171. That you’re never too old to laugh at “boner”
172. That “the man” buys all the office furniture.
173. That he was right, bones really are the heart of the matter.
174. To enjoy a ceramics class every once and a while.
175. To always swim with a buddy.
176. The definition of a philistine, and luddite
177. To never steal evidence from a murder victims house.
178. That sometimes the relationship that didn’t work out leads you to the one that does.
179. That parents do a lot of crazy things just because they love their children.
180. That you can’t just kill Agent Andy.
181. That they were never just partners.
182. The difference between being impervious and being strong.
183. That we each learn to survive in our own way.
184. Norwegian death metal
185. To appreciate the magic of the Egyptian room
186. That he will always be King of the Lab. Even if he’s the only one who cares.
187. Diner eggs are simple magic.
188. Nunchucks are not toys. Seriously.
189. That your brain cannot digest breakfast burritos.
190. Never shoot an ice cream truck (even if you do offer to replace the clown).
191. To always respect the cocky belt buckle.
192. To never trust a washed up army fighter
193. To go to prom.
194. That each squintern brought something special to the team. We could never just choose one.
195. To be weary of bank vaults.
196. That if you have no other plans, racing beetles on a Friday night is totally acceptable.
197. To never be afraid to find a new passion
198. To love your work. Life is too short not to
199. Even an empiricist can have a heart.
200. That the definition of being “stupid in love” is spending $3000 for a quarter ounce of perfume.
201. That in 30, or 40, or 50 years we can all say we knew. Right from the beginning
202. That life is really just a lot of loose ends.
203. As long as a person has enough, they don’t need more.
204. To never be ashamed of where you came from.
205. That happiness comes from what you already have.
206. That wanting things to work and making things work are two different things.
207. To never stop being yourself.
208. That if he flies to New Orleans just to make sure you’re ok, you’re not just partners
209. To appreciate Alfred Hitchcock movies
210. Never try to fit stadium seats into an elevator during a blizzard.
211. To give a piece of yourself every once in a while.
212. That getting blown up may just be a part of the job description.
213. To appreciate hospital pudding.
214. The wedding was worth the wait.
215. To appreciate Cyndi Lauper
216. Setting up a rescue at the airport is an acceptable way to get back on someone’s good side
217. Female friendships before male romantic partners
218. That we are not our parents.
219. To watch out for serial killers on Craig’s list
220. To go to the Louvre.
221. That we can’t always save our siblings from everything.
222. Sometimes it’s ok to lie your ass off to the FBI
223. The only acceptable reason to leave the hospital AMA is to save your “partner”
224. To always wear a mask when cutting into bone.
225. That life works out.
226. That 306 pages for a will is not at all excessive.
227. To let someone else drive in London.
228. That life is hard and painful, but we fight together.
229. That your boss can’t be your lovely assistant.
230. That stuffed animals make great baby gifts
231. That nothing brings people together like a Christmas lung fungus.
232. Be weary of someone who takes New York action
234. A jail cell can be a perfect place for a wedding.
235. Never route against the Flyers.
236. To go to the museum more often. You never know who you’ll find
237. The best conversations happen in cars.
238. To appreciate colorful socks
239. That it takes all of us. Every single one.
240. To look forward to what ever happens next.
241. That it was worth the ride. Everything about it.
242. When the network moves you into every possible time slot it can only mean they love you.
243. To love.
244. That 12 years is a long time. And a lot of magic.
245. That it’s all about the cast.
246. To never doubt the little show that could.
So Season 12 is it; here’s to the last 12 years and to everything that happens next!
Summary: Draco and Y/N get hella pissed at each other, while they hella drunk and have rough sex (So subtle:)
Requested: YE… Hi! I love your blog, your Draco imagines are prime 😍 could I make a request? Maybe a Ravenclaw reader x Draco imagine in which a bunch of students are out drinking having a good time and the reader ends up going home with Draco, they have a drunk argument before anything can happen but that angry passion is transformed into sexual passion (cough smut cough) ;) idk have fun with it!
School starts at 10 tommrow, hence why i’m up at 2:00 finishing this smut.
Christmas break started before Christmas Eve and ended after New Year’s Day. During those two events, there was drinking, drugs, and sex, a lot of sex. One particular party your boyfriend was keen on taking you too was one being thrown by his friend. Draco insisted on bringing you. He preached that it would be fun to party together. You had your doubts, but since you hadn’t seen Draco all break, you decided it was best not to throw away an opportunity to be with him.
You stayed at The Three Broomsticks Inn for Christmas this year. You always caused your parents stress when you came home. You also ended up losing focus on all the school work you had when you went home for the holidays. Instead of staying at Hogwarts, with no freedom, your parents gave you permission to stay there, at The Three Broomsticks Inn. It was very nice so far. But when Draco gets an idea that he wants to whisk you away and go to parties all break, you start to think of all the bad things that could happen.
Draco seemed to be happy with the idea of bringing a bunch of Slytherin kids over and getting drunk. Parties by any kid at Hogwarts caught like wildfire, so when some Slytherin kid decided to orchestrate a party Draco was all about going.
He pulled you along the cold pavement with his hand in yours. He wanted to show you off to all his friends, even if you were a half-blood Ravenclaw. The snow fell very peacefully leaving snowflakes in your hair.
You wore a red dress while Draco wore some jeans and a black t-shirt. Draco pushed open the door open and revealed 10 to 25 kids, drinking and taking shots. You walked in and was instantly greeted by some Slytherin girls. They brought you and Draco some drinks and seemingly never stopped.
Ten minutes in, you already had taken 5 shots. It wasn’t a huge party with music and lights, it was a laid back party that everyone got drunk at.
Draco seemed clingy all night. While you were talking to some girls, he would wrap his arms around your waist or try and steal kisses. Drunk Draco was definitely anything but sober him.
“We should go home and fuck.” He whispered into your ear while you talked to Pansy. You ignored him and kept talking to her, he was going to keep on trying and trying. You liked sober Draco better. Pansy looked at you both suspiciously. Pansy, out of jealousy got the worst idea ever. She saw you and Draco getting close and opened her fat mouth.