everyone enjoy a little bit late mistletoe fluff! <3
the last two pictures are my favourite uwu
(I know I this one is not new, but NOW in a big version. Because I was too stupid to get it bigger the first time I uploaded it U^U)
- neil would bring everyone a santa hat, except todd, whom he brings a reindeer headband
- but then charlie steals it and uses some random red lipstick and draws a big dot on his nose and pretends to be rudolph
- DRUNK SINGING (because we all know charlie would spike everyone’s eggnog)
- but charlie would get more drunk then the rest oops
- knox would leave early to see chris, and give her the christmas present he got for her, which would be a beautiful necklace
- everyone got presents and got something they liked which is good!
- but when everyone passes out from all the food they ate neil gives todd a book of poetry he written for todd filled with love poems and even some photos of the two and TODD JUST TEARS UP FROM HAPPINESS but he kisses him to make it stop
🎄✨merry christmas everybody! i hope you have a great day! ✨🎄
This happens when Steve has to travel out of New York for a convention because his artwork is doing incredibly well. While this is amazing, it means that Tony has to be left alone for the next four days and Steve won’t be back until the day after Christmas. They’ve never spent a Christmas apart since they got together and Tony wasn’t looking forward to it.
Steve feels terrible for having to leave Tony by himself but he does remember Tony casually saying that they’d love if they got a pet. It has been mentioned more than a few times and Steve knows that Tony has been hinting towards this. Hoping that Steve would pick up on it and then they’d discuss about it to see if it’s possible or not.
Well, Steve has been doing some thinking.
They bid each other a warm and affectionate farewell, holding onto each other for a little bit too long before Sam actually has to drag Steve out the door.
Then Tony’s alone.
Come Christmas day, Tony has settled himself on the couch and has tuned into Home Alone when he receives at a knock at the door.
Steve receives a request for Face Time from Tony and grins when he sees a happy and grinning Tony, holding a little black kitten to his chest. The kitten mewls before nuzzling into Tony’s neck and he just melts, cooing down at the little one and Steve has never missed home so much in his life.
But he’ll be home soon and this is the last Christmas that they’ll spend apart, he’ll make sure of it.
i want to thank everyone for your support, for nice comments under my art, for encouraging me to keep going!! i’ve improved a lot since last year, i’ve made amazing friends here - so really, thanks to all of you =w=
this is somewhat a redraw of this old thing i sketched last year ;p
A very merry Christmas to the fabulous @mean-cannibals! I was so excited to get you as my giftee for the @hannigramholidayexchange because I love your blog ^-^ I loved the ideas you suggested but I ended up doing something different, hope you don’t mind (I may end up drawing grumpy sick Hannibal in future, it sounds fun!).
Hannibal wants to send Jack & the FBI a taunting holiday card, but is grumpy when his murder husband refuses to do it unless Hannibal wears an ugly jumper and hat for the photo.