I found Christine costume sketches I made around 2000. It’s how I planned to make my costumes, before I started sewing. Some turned out pretty much as planned, others totally not… But I rather like these sketches, as I never continued with any sort of drawing and this was a nice blast from the past.
And apparently I was really REALLY into the Aminta costume…
So I picked up an ancient project again: Christine’s wedding dress.
After some tweaks it’s really starting to look like something. The bodice has a cleaner look (though still lacking the pleated basque), and the skirt has more fluff and a brighter tone. Plan for today is to make the lace on the skirt more shimmering, and to fix the engageants.