13 times Donald Trump could have said "stop it" to bias-fueled violence, but chose not to
1. In Richmond, California, a white man began shouting at Muslims leaving a mosque after prayer services on Dec. 4 and shouted, “I’m going to kill you all.” The man, who later pled guilty tomaking terrorist threats and was sentenced to 90 days in jail with three years probation, made several Facebook posts before the attack praising Trump. (src)
2. During a basketball game at Andrean High School in Merrillville, Indiana, students held up a poster of Donald Trump’s face and chanted, “Build a wall,” at Latino basketball players on Feb. 27. (src)
3. A white Trump supporter assaulted two male Wichita State University students — a Muslim American and a Latino — at a local Kwik shop. He reportedly began chanting “Trump! Trump! Trump!” Before driving off, the attacker added, “Make America great again! You guys are the losers! You guys, we’ll throw you over the wall!" (src)
4. At Beloit Memorial High School inBeloit, Wisconsin, on April 8, black and Latino soccer players walked off the field when opposing fans chanted, "Donald Trump, build that wall!” (src)
5. A 20-year-old black man was visiting his elderly grandfather in Cleveland, Ohio, on June 3 when a white neighbor threatened the pair with a knife. The perpetrator reportedly said to police officers, “The RNC will take care of them, Donald Trump will fix them because they are scared of Donald Trump.” (src)
6. A black father of three was verbally and physically assaulted by a white hospital worker when she sawhim talk to a white mother with reportedly biracial-looking children. The woman also allegedly said: “Get your black kids out of here. Do you even have a job? Do you know what a job is, n*gger? This is what Donald Trump’s talking about, people like you.” (src)
7. While riding a New York City subway, two hijab-wearing Muslim women were berated by a white man who told them to “go back home and take their bombs with them.” He also reportedly said “Donald Trump is right,” in reference to the president-elect’s anti-Muslim rhetoric. (src)
8. A white man on a New York City Subway verbally assaulted two black women in July 2015. “Worthless stupid fucking stupid cunt,” he said. “Donald Trump 2016! Put them back in the fucking fields where they belong.” (src)
9. Black Lives Matter activist Mercutio Southall was choked and beaten by Trump supporters at a Birmingham, Alabama, campaign rally in August 2015. (src)
10. A black man and his white girlfriend kissing were stabbed by a self-described white supremacist in Olympia, Washington, on Aug. 16. The assailant reportedlytold law enforcement that he had planned on attending a Trump rally to “stomp out” the Black Lives Matter group. (src)
Lmao, Some of you are so pathetic and you know who you are, and people see you. We know how your fantasy and fiction obsessed minds work.
Do you even care about Misha or just about what J2, do and don’t do with/for him?
Y'all pissed that you didn’t get your shipping fodder because it was Jared who bothered to check up on Misha? Not Jensen?
Hey but I thought J2 ‘are best friends’ with Misha. So make up your mind, is it J2 or just Jensen.
You clearly don’t give a shit about the fact that Jared, Misha’s 'best friend’, checked up on him and was worried.
You clearly do give a shit about the fact that Jensen chose to spend his time with Jared watching his favorite band and getting drunk in a bar.
Obviously, America isn’t on a shut down. Movie premiers aren’t cancelled, Concerts and Conventions are happening, People are enjoying concerts and going to dinner and bars with friends and family.
But yeah, totally be 'disappointed in J2’s choices’ for not stopping their lives for your entertainment. And that is what it is to you, merely entertainment. You have already shown how removed from reality you are by thinking that J2 owe you anything - let alone an explanation for their personal lives, relationship choices and their political views or how much they chose to share and not share.
And J2 were 'republicans and obviously Trump supporters, their silence says it all’.
But now they aren’t silent and suddenly, J2 don’t have the right to convey their views because it upsets you? Just like their silence was 'upsetting and heartbreaking’?
Reality check, they are US citizens and have every to say what they want in public. Jared saying Trump being elected is a joke is shitty? Insensitive?
Donald Trump being elected as a President IS a joke and that is all people could say for days. Everyone who voted for him played themselves.
Jared isn’t the first person to come with the 'Trump being elected is a joke’ thing. And he doesn’t have to give you explanations and apologize to you for feeling that way. As a US citizen, he isn’t the only one who feels that way.
Neither is Jensen required to apologize to you for being in control of his life and not giving the handles to you so you can make your shipping fan fiction out of it.
Sorry not sorry that J2 aren’t the characters from your favorite fan fiction and are their own people and your fantasies of who they should be close to and what they should do doesn’t dictate their real lives.
I bet you’d be writing more FFs if it was Jensen instead of Jared checking up on a friend. But for now, since its Jared - let’s discuss how strangers on internet totally have the right to police what J2 can say and not say in public.
So Jensen went to see Kaleo. Big deal. Tons of other people are doing the same. As far as I know, there isn’t a law that you have to slap ’ I don’t support Trump’ sticker on your forehead to live your life like other millions of US citizens.
Or y'all snowflakes created more rules for J2 like always?
Sorry not sorry you didn’t get to hear Jared say how elated he is that Trump got elected so you could all continue your 'Jared voted for trump because he didn’t say he voted for Clinton, let’s hate on him and call him names’.
So now instead you’ll hate because Jared made a bad joke that pierced your sensitive heart and made you breakdown in tears with its cruelty.
Because Hate, hate you will - this way or that way. That is all you will do. And you aren’t subtle about it.
Sorry not sorry that J2 said they were proud of Misha because he did a good thing. So now you can go back to crying how J2 mentioned elections at all. Because apparently J2 are cowards for just Voting and not holding rallies and not asking people to vote just like tons of other more powerful celebrities and important people.
It isn’t up to to Texas men who aren’t a part of politics to remind the people of their responsibility to vote. The only responsibility they had was to vote.
Or now that you are done downplaying them for your own agendas,you think they could have convinced those 90 Million voters who didn’t vote to change their minds?
No, the only thing you’re really pissed off about is that it was Jared who did what you fantasized Jensen would do and even then, it pisses you off even more that J2(Just Jensen) didn’t change schedules and plans to go hug and console a co- worker. They obviously care and they said they were proud - whatever else you imagined was just that, Imagination?
Don’t bait yourself and then blame J2 when the fantasies don’t come true and cry about how insensitive they are for not supporting Trump and having hard earned day off to enjoy themselves with their best friend and family. J2 aren’t the only 2 in a population of over 300 Million who are doing it.
So the question is, what exactly are you so pissed and enraged about and does it have anything to do with politics? Uh, No.
Stay pissed though. J2 have a good personal and professional life - Together. It won’t change because you want to treat them like characters on a TV show you can demand to change according to your taste from writers and show runners. Grow the fuck up if you want to have relationships in real life.
They look at each other, their burdens lifted slightly, their pain not gone but mellowing. Words unsaid. - The Prom script | They both smile. Two old soldiers. - The Yoko Factor script | They are both pained and comforted by the powerful bond between them.- Forever script |
Here we see that no Aries mercury who participated chose 1 - I complete work with ample time left - as their work style. This could reflect the live-in-the-moment style of Aries. In mercury, this would appear as putting work off in order to do other more preferable things first. Over 60% of Aries mercury chose 2 - I leave work until the last minute - as their work style. This could also back that people with Aries mercury tend to push work to one side in order to do more fun or exciting things.
Gemini mercury had the highest percentage choose 3 - I often forget to hand work in or hand it in late - with roughly 42%. Whilst Gemini is dominating by mercury, they tend to show this through being very good talkers and hosts, whilst Virgo - also ruled by mercury - takes on the hard working and studious side of mercury. This can also been seen in their results as roughly 48% of people with Virgo mercury chose 1 as their work style.
Other observations include:
Approximately 90% of people with Capricorn mercury chose 2 as their work style.
People with Cancer mercury are the most split between the 3 statements.
Capricorn mercury were the least likely to be/pick 3, with about 7%.
You know what I find so interesting on this second read through? How Andrew has this established pecking order and the others just…. Automatically know it??
Like I’m only on chapter 4 of t*k and Neil is pointing out how strange it is that he has become A Part Of Them. How he tries to NOT let them drag him into their little make shift family.
And it’s always the same order: Andrew, Kevin, Neil, Nicky and Aaron. Like why does Neil get such a high rank? Is it because he has a deal with Andrew? But if it’s based on deals would Aaron be at least second place?
Like it’s just so interesting that once Neil is accepts Andrew’s offer they all just rework the order. Like when they moved the furniture at the court so they stayed together. When Neil tried to sit alone, Aaron was like?? Ha no. You sit next to Andrew. Or how they leave a space empty for him on the bus in their exact order.
And I’m just thinking about how it SHIFTS in the next book because of blatant favoritism. Or more like increase in loyalty. The point being Kevin gets bumped to third place and I find it endlessly hilarious and also think it’s sweet that Andrew is so gone on this kid.
In the past you did not have the understanding you have now, so you did the evil things you wanted to do. But now you are children of God, so you should obey Him and not live the way you did before. Be holy in everything you do, just as God is holy. He is the one who chose you.
im sure im leaving 200 songs out and ill regret this but,,,, i tried my best and these r some of my faves
🌟honorable mentions to: - beggin on my knees - got7 - 하이힐 (high heels) - brave girls - 별빛 바램 (wish upon a star) - shinee
💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕
this isnt in order bc i love them all!! lmfao here we go :^)
1. killing me - btob 2. 한 발짝 두 발짝 (one step, two steps) - oh my girl 3. 찔려 (sting) - stellar 4. heaven - exo 5. 인형 (doll) - lovelyz 6. the rain - ladies’ code 7. 지켜줄게 (platonic love) - snuper 8. 7월 7일 (one of these nights) - red velvet 9. 3% - exid (solji solo) 10. 백설탕 (white sugar) - monsta x 11. 별의 별 (cause you’re my star) - apink 12. 왔다갔다 (back and forth) - fiestar 13. official - lee hi ft incredivle 14. 꿈 (she’s dreaming) - exo 15. 비밀이야 (secret) -wjsn 16. lost - bts 17. caterpillar - laboum 18. 투명 우산 (don’t let me go) - shinee 19. my medicine - luna 20. 소녀 (a little girl) - oh hyuk
this was so fun omg i feel like this is a good chill road trip playlist ???? nice. i love these songs and i hope everyone has an amazing 2017!!!!!!!
Jimin hitman AU • i sort of have this thing for misunderstood jimin in this series.. is that bad haha? • inspired by @jiminmusings “tell me the truth series. (I sort of gave up on this halfway through because i didn’t want it to be too similar to the jungkook edit. sorry..)
-A mutual birthday gift fic exchange- Happy Birthday (tomorrow, January 8, a birthday of awesome people, apparently… me, @bluecurls8, David Bowie, Elvis, Amber Benson from Buffy fame) to @bluecurls8. :)
She said that she likes the same kind of stuff I do, which played out since we BOTH randomly chose to resolve MUTUAL PINING in our gift stories for each other. :) Hers to meis AWESOME, of course. I hope she likes mine even half as much.
Here’s the prompt I chose: Person 1 and Person 2 try the polar bear plunge and end up
spending the rest of the day cuddling with each other in front of a fire.
“We’re never doing that again.”“Agreed.”
“Whatcha scared of, Cap?
Is it the cold water? If it’s
that, then I get it, but if it’s just about getting ogled by everyone when they
see you in a bathing suit, then you’re chicken under all that muscle. Ooh! Is it that you think there‘ll be an actual
Polar Bear there?” Darcy’s chiding echoed through the cavernous Avengers’ Gymnasium.
Steve paused mid-push up and looked up at Darcy, nearly
hopeful. “Will there be a bear?” She’d been trying to convince him to do
something called a ‘Polar Bear Plunge’
for several minutes. He’d spent most of
that time staring at her luscious legs and missed half of what she said. Next to him, Sam stopped doing push ups and lay
down, breathing heavily and struggling to mind his own business while Steve and Darcy danced badly around the heavy mutual attraction that EVERYONE saw clearly, but them.
Im trying to make a game!! I made a poll on twitter and the majority chose 1 so the mc will be 1 LOL, I tried to make it gender neutral I hope I did ok. I already made the sprites so I won’t be changing anything cuz UGH SO MUCH WORK AHAHA