8 Key Differences between Japanese and Chinese women
1. Although Chinese women who marry Westerners take enormous pride in doing so, for women in Japan, marrying a foreigner is almost an embarrassment.
2. Japanese wives support their husbands with all their might, praising them for their hard work when they come home late from work. Chinese women scold their husbands when they arrive home, demanding to know “Where the hell have you been!?” when he’s late.
3. Young Japanese women tend to marry men around their own age, working to build a life together. Young Chinese women actively seek out a rich older man, not caring about issues like the number of lovers they have previously taken.
4. Japanese women think that Japan is the greatest country in the world. Chinese women, on the other hand, often feel that other countries do things better, suffering from “the grass is always greener” syndrome.
5. Japanese women can deal with the fact that a man might not have much money, but they have no time for cowards. Chinese women can accept a coward, but have no time for men without money.
6. Japanese women find brave men utterly charming, but Chinese women are concerned that such men would be troublesome and bossy in marriage.