11 Questions (Tag Game)
- Simple things that make you dance/I mean happy: A really good book, a beautiful sky… and being in school.
- 2 things that fill your heart with gratefulness: I am grateful when somebody appreciates what little talent and skill I have.
- Who is your all time favorite author? I am tempted to answer that it is the bunch of people who wrote the Bible because I still think it is the best book ever written. But a more proper answer is a toss between Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Charles Dickens. :P Although I am such a huge fan of Faulkner despite my unfamiliarity to most of his books.
- What kind of dresser are you? I don’t know the “kinds of dressers” (lol) but I usually wear lethargic polo shirts over dark jeans. Qualify me. :) I think I am a non-recusant dresser.
- If you were a flower, what kind would you be? I cannot be a flower because I can never elicit the same effect that flowers have on people. Besides, flowers seem so dependent. :)
- Favorite subject to photograph & why? Books, because they are the most animate of inanimate objects. Boom!
- 3 infamous facts about yourself: I kill people in my head. I get quite irate when I read a teenager’s take on love and life. I am insecure about a lot of things.
- What is your biggest insecurity and why? My biggest insecurity right now is not being in school but my biggest insecurity since the age of self-consciousness is being effeminate. I have often fallen below the standards of what people call “macho” hence the mockery to homosexuality.
- Do you like rain? I do, its the only time bums can wash themselves and the only time the sky can be walked on.
- What do you think of writers? Writers are the most interesting people. They are… little bundles of contradictions.
- A song that reminds you of Cherryl :p I’ll be by Edwin McCain…
Thank yow you (cherrylisraindrops.tumblr.com)! :D Shamelessly neglected the rest of the rules. haha.