170223 BTS M Countdown Pre-recording - Fanaccount Compilation
1. Jungkook was super hyper today. When the staff said “We’ll recording now~”, he said “Imme-recording?” (immediately recording / 바녹 (바로 녹화)) and another time when the staff said that, he went “Drop the beat~”.
2. Jungkook sang “Maybe you have~ Eaten lamb skewers~” (양꼬치~ 먹나봐요~) in the same tone as the line “Maybe cherry blossoms have bloomed~” in ‘Spring Day’.
3. Seokjin asked the fans “Did you eat?” right after he went in and they replied “No~”, so he went “I ate sweet and sour chicken~”.
4. For the third recording of ‘Spring Day’, there was a part where the cherry blossom petals cascade poured down. After that part ended, Taehyung & Jungkook gathered the paper petals together, then sang “Shalala~” and danced. (T/N: from 'Fading Starlight’ by Bye Bye Sea, the “Shalala” part is what BTS sang shortly in 'Run BTS!’ episode 11 after changing into uniforms)
5. Jungkook kept following the vacuum cleaner that was used to clean the paper petals around and even imitated its noise.
6. Fans only got to see the pre-recording of 'Spring Day’’s latter part but BTS performed the whole song for the fans after the recording.
7. Jimin and Jungkook’s abs got exposed in 'Not Today’.
8. After seeing the fans entering Taehyung said “It’s gonna be fun now~” (he used the word 맛 / flavor). So Seokjin asked “What flavor is that?” and Namjoon saw that and said “Is there even a flavor that hyung doesn’t know?”
“So let me get this straight,” he said, reaching up to swipe a hand almost absently through his bangs. “You want me to go with you to your brother’s wedding, because you lied and said you were gunna bring a hot date?”
Star-crossed lovers, they say, are doomed to meet a tragic end. And yet, Keith and Lance continue to cross one another, driven to find the one ending where love triumphs over destiny. Perhaps sometimes, the universe rewards those who persevere.
The one where Lance goes through a beating to save Shiro from having to go back to the Galra arena and once they escape, the team focus themselves on healing their Blue Paladin back to health and to make sure he knows they love him.
It was the smile that really did Lance in. While Lance could deal with hot, older Keith, he was having trouble with the happiness that was so visible on his face, his stature. He was relaxed and bright. Suddenly, Lance couldn’t imagine Keith without it.
Lance wanted—no, he needed to know everything about this person. He needed to know because Keith is the most interesting puzzle set before him, and he only knew their name and that was a goddamn shame.
With the absence of their leader, Shiro, the responsibility of leading the team has been thrusted onto Keith’s shoulders, and the reassignments of Lions are in order. However, Lance is not as ready to accept this new change as the rest of the team.
He wishes he could say “I want to caress your cheek as gently as a cherry blossom petal falling upon the face of a beautiful anime man,” but what comes out is usually more along the lines of “What do you know, Mullet?”
He’d just wanted a glimpse. It was stupid and childish and selfish, but he’d just wanted one more look out on the ocean, one more peek in the window of his family home, just in case they never made it back to Earth. Just in case he never got another chance.
His heart line was the same deep red color as the carnation he had taped to an envelope with shaking hands. It came as no surprise when the line darkened until it became an inky black. That was when it started to burn.