Do you know the songs that were supposed to be on the album Lana scrapped due to leaks??
Black Beauty Starrey Eyed Angels Forever, Forever Angels Yes To Heaven Fine China Your Girl Hollywood
I could be entirely wrong but it’s a theory of mine that some of the bonus tracks for UV were written in 2013 / penned for the Black Beauty album.. and they even sound more like the unreleased songs that the UV album itself. But possibly the songs;
Flipside Is This Happiness Guns N Roses Old Money
I personally think she also might have put Chelsea Hotel, Summer Wine, or Heart Shaped Box on it
Let’s start from the top… the color. Deep and dark, dark, dark - like the souls of anyone who plays for ManU. ;-) Deep plum, cassis, cocoa powder, dark chocolate bar, hint of green pepper, and a touch of some Malbec-y notes on the nose. Chocolate-covered plums and chocolate truffles yield to cassis, plum, and a TOUCH of green pepper on the palate. Tannins are present but not overly aggressive. Can feel the alcohol a bit on the finish. Could use a bit more acidity to help the finish. The talent is there in this wine but it’s a bit Wayne Rooney-ish. Kind of a bruiser without the grace and precision of Hazard or Fabregas. As a Chelsea fan, I’ll say this - ManU (and this wine) isn’t a “bad” team… it just isn’t top of the tables.
back to bed // some songs that put me to bed and my mind to rest
SLOW IT DOWN / the lumineers ~ BIG BLACK CAR ~ gregory alan isakov ~ TRUCE / twenty one pilots ~ THE LIGHT BEHIND YOUR EYES / my chemical romance ~ BUZZCUT SEASON/ lorde ~ TREACHEROUS (ORIGINAL DEMO RECORDING) / taylor swift ~ IT ONLY GETS MUCH WORSE / nate ruess ~ WE DON’T EAT / james vincent mcmorrow ~ IMPOSSIBLE YEAR / panic! at the disco ~ CHERRY WINE / hozier ~ CHELSEA HOTEL NO 2 / lana del rey ~ CAN’T HELP FALLING IN LOVE / twenty one pilots ~ GIVE ME LOVE / ed sheeran ~ HEAR ME / imagine dragons ~ THINGS THAT STOP YOU DREAMING / passenger ~ WHAT THIS WORLD IS COMING TO / nate ruess ~ HOW IT’S GOING TO BE / gerard way ~ COUGH SYRUP / young the giant ~ HALF A HEART / one direction
a two-person exhibition that brings together the work of London-based artists Grant Foster and Jesse Wine, artists that eschew the contemporary preference toward multi-media and mixed media works. Foster and Wine work unabashedly in one medium: painting and ceramics, respectively. The palpable humor of the works on view, alternatingly mischievous and dark, suggests ambivalence toward contemporary culture, its feigned invocations of morality and the cookie-cutter mentality of digital reproductions. But despite the tone of satire, the works are richly textured, executed delicately, and, ultimately, with a distinct tenderness toward their subject matter.- thru June 9
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED — for the restless spirits who walk dreams, their feet nestled in the dirt and their eyes set on the stars [listen]
i. sights — london grammar ii. evergreen — broods iii. strange mercy — st. vincent iv. you can tell — astronauts, etc v. little red lung — fangs vi. medicine — broods vii. flicker — lorde xiii. youth — daughter ix. feel real — deptford goth x. wait — m83 xi. it’s hard to get around the wind — alex turner xii. still — daughter xiii. halfsleeper — chelsea wolfe xiv. cherry wine — hozier xv. give out — sharon van etten xvi. various storms and saints — florence and the machine xvii. i won’t mind — zayn malik xviii. cold ground — love like birds xix. drowning — banks xx. warm foothills — alt j xxi. roslyn — vashthestampede
“Today was my 500th game as Chelsea Captain,I had the pleasure of playing and learning from the best with Dennis Wise and Marcel Desailly two heroes and great captains who always had time for me as a young boy. A glass of SASSICAIA to celebrate 🍷 Thanks for your unbelievable support. JT”
So I got priority tickets to leas taping and unfortunately we couldn’t take pics but I tried to remember as much as I could!!
1.they were playing louder before lea came in and a lot of people were jamming to it!
2. Lea came out looking gorgeous as ever (I’m sure you guys got here tweets) and damn let me just say that dress made her butt look😍lol she’s so beautiful in person, very tiny, just beyond gorgeous!!
3. She talked about 2 different Halloween parties where she danced with Chelsea and lea mentioned how Chelsea basically dances with everyone lol
4. They talked about “booze” (yes lea said booze and laughed like a dork) and she mentioned how she’s Italian (of course) and how there was always wine at the table with a big jug of soda
5. She mentioned how when she would go to her boyfriends house with his parents she’d always be like (where’s the booze?!?!) -pretty sure she was talking about when she was younger.
6. They talked about how j Groff made her pee on her pants before performing on Obama and she said it wasn’t just on her pants and underwear it was actually on the whole bed! Lol
7. She went to whole foods and bought Chelsea organic red wine since it doesn’t give you hang overs
8. She was so surprised when she talked about j Groff and people started yelling! (Like of course we know who he is lea!!) and she said she couldn’t live without him.
9.when Chelsea and lea did a short promo Chelsea was like “we are here to talk about leas album” and lea was like “and my book” all cute it was hilarious
10. She cutely danced when they started playing louder but durin commercials! Lol so I don’t think they’ll show that!
11. When she came out Chelsea was like “okay good your wearing pants” because apparently lea was only in her panties since her dress was so tight lol
12. When she was at the White House she stole toilet paper from the bathroom because it had the president seal on it lol
13. Lea also talked about being on fiddler on the roof and Chelsea asked she must be a good dancer because of broadway and lea said no she just mostly moves her arms and sways lol
14. She also told her peeing story to the producers before the show and they said Chelsea would love that story cuz she likes pee and lea laughed and said something about it being a really weird show lol
She was ABSOLUTELY hilarious and very bubbly! Too cute for words!!