After three years of hard work, sleepless nights and routine
breakdowns, you’ve finally been accepted into a digital media program. It seems like you’re finally closer to achieving your dream, it’s probably going to be smooth sailing from here on,
right? Wrong! Upon arriving to school for first day orientation, it
was suddenly revealed that your school program went through a sudden revision and
now you’ll be working with the students from SM Academy of Stars in a joint
program to complete assignments, pass classes and prove yourself an able producer. But no worries! The top students of SM are ambitious, hard-working and handsome, your future projects with them will be a success for sure, but how will you be able to convince them to partner with you for assignments instead of your rival classmates?
Continuously improve your skills, balance your social and
love life as well as complete assignments on time for the next 4 years to ensure that your future is bright! Keep your chin up, you’re
one step closer to becoming an award-winning producer you’ve always dreamed to
be…that is, if you graduate.
Killian are single parents, who despite a bad first impression manage to mend
fences, with a little help from Emma’s son Henry. They became great friends, and were always there for each other. It was just a matter of time before they confessed what was evident to everyone with eyes.
(Excuse the cheesy graphic…I lack photoshop skills.)
Thank you SO MUCH for following this blog! About a month or so ago, we hit 1,000 followers and I’m eternally thankful!
I said I was going to do a giveaway contest thing and it is that time!
Starting today (Friday, July 14, 2017), you can enter for a chance to win a SIGNED copy of American Gods by Neil Gaiman. In TWO WEEKS, I’ll be getting Ricky Whittle to sign a copy of the book at Supercon.
- This contest is only open to the US and Canada because I cannot afford to ship a book over a huge distance. I’m so sorry, but that’s where I’m at. If you’re not from the US/Canada, please don’t enter, but know that I love and value you, immensely!
- You MUST be following me!
- You can LIKE this post for safe-keeping.
- You can reblog this post UP TO 3 TIMES. Anymore and that will be considered spam and won’t be entered into the contest.
- For an EXTRA ENTRY, you can donate to the @con-gedaKickstarter AND SHOW ME PROOF THAT YOU HAVE ENTERED. Shoot me a private message with a screenshot! (You can donate at ANY rewards level. You can even donate WITHOUT getting a reward. ZERO MONEY GETS TAKEN OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT IF THE KICKSTARTER DOES NOT GET FUNDED.) If this con gets funded, I will be in attendance. If you choose a package that will give you entrance to the event, I would LOVE to hang out with you! If you have ANY questions regarding donations and Kickstarter, please don’t hesitate to contact me or any of the Con-Geda girls.
- Contest ends Monday, July 31st 3PM EST.
Thank you SO MUCH for following! I love how much you all love Ricky. He’s a great man and is so lucky to have such a lovely fanbase.
If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a message!