Chat (and Adrien, when he’s out and about) will find and collect buttons, thread, fabric swatches, or little knick knacks he thinks Marinette will like, and leaves them on her balcony to find the next morning
Marinette leaves a water bottle and a few wax-wrapped cheese wedges out for Chat to snack on during his patrols.
The first time she left water, she left it in a cat bowl, just to tease him. To her dismay, he used it.
More than once, Marinette has fallen asleep with Chat’s head in her lap, because even though she wanted to get up, he was too cute to move.
When Marinette is working on homework or a design and Chat wants attention, he will wiggle and push his way onto her lap (and often knock whatever she was focused on out of the way)
Chat will only eat sushi if Marinette feeds it to him. This because a real problem when Adrien has to function in polite society (mostly, he can’t eat the stuff without thinking of her fingers brushing his lips).
Marinette has stopped trying to incorporate feathers into her designs whatsoever, because Chat keeps pulling them off (he blames his animal urges, but really it’s his allergies and the fact that he thinks they look atrocious.)
Once, Marinette asked if Chat could actually purr. The flush of embarrassed delight (and want, Chat knows that when he sees it) on Marinette’s face when he did it ensured that he would always purr when they were kissing.
Chat is constantly ‘grooming’ - adjusting his mask in the mirror, putting small strands of Marinette’s hair back in place, wiping smudges off of her face, shining his boots, etc.
If you live somewhere that doesn’t let you burn candles, get some Babybel cheese, flatten the red wax balls on some wax paper or a surface you don’t mind getting waxy, and let them melt in the sun for good, malleable wax. You can shape it into pseudo candles or use it to seal spell jars. Plus you get to eat cheese.
* Sterilize all equipment. Prepare a draining container by placing a rack inside. Then place a cutting board on top, following by a cheese mat then the mold.
* Over a medium heat, warm the milk to 42C or 108F , stirring gently to avoid any scorching. Remove from the heat.
* Sprinkle the culture over the surface of the milk and let it stand for approx 5 min to rehydrate. Then use a skimmer in an up and down motion to gently draw the culture down into the milk without breaking the milks surface.
* Dilute the calcium chloride in 50ml / ¼ cup of cool water, adding to the milk with the same up and down motion.
* Dilute rennet in 50ml / ¼ cup of cool water. Add to the milk, using the same up and down motion until well blended. Cover and let set for 30 min, maintaining a temp of 42C /108F.
* Check for a clean break, if necessary let it set for an extra 10 or 15 min or until you get a clean break. Then use a long bladed knife and a skimmer to cut the curd into 10mm / 3/8inch pieces. Let stand for 5 min.
* Using the skimmer and maintaining the temperature, stir the curds for 20 to 30 min or until shrunken and beginning to mat. Let settle
* Using a measuring cup, dip of the whey from the top of the pot until you get to the surface of the curds.
* Gently ladle the curds into the mold. Place the lid on the mold. Then put in a draining container with the lid on, to keep the cheese warm. Let it drain for 6 or 7 hours , flipping it each hour. The cheese should be firm enough to handle but still soft.
* Remove cheese from the mold and place in the 18% brine solution for 6 hours. Turning over at the 3 hour mark.
* Remove from the brine and pat dry with a clean lint free towel. Then put onto a clean cheese mat and pop it into ripening container and ripe at 4 to 6C / 40 to 42F and 80 to 90 % humidity. Turning it every second day, removing any whey collected on the bottom of the container, paper towel helps with this. After 10 days a slimy coating will begin to form on the surface of the cheese.
* Wash the cheese twice a week with a cloth dipped in the simple brine solution, to keep the rind clean. After 3 weeks remove the cheese from the draining container, clean the cheese by wiping it with the brine soaked cloth and dry it thoroughly.
* Wrap it foil and store in the refrigerator. You can also coat it in 2 or 3 layers of cheese wax and continue to ripening for 2 to 6 weeks longer for more flavour development.
* Should make a kg / 2lbs.
Raven still had her purse over her shoulder. “Oh, hey, are you hungry? Cook always packs me enough travel snacks for a quest through the Dark Forest.” Raven pulled out granola bars, an entire wheel of wax-coated cheese, bread still hot, fruit—
“Ooh, are you going to eat that Golden Delicious?” asked Apple.
“No, it’s yours.” Raven held out the yellow fruit.
Apple raised one eyebrow. “Jumping ahead in our story a bit, aren’t we?”
Raven pulled back the apple, sputtering, “Whoa, it’s not—I mean—it’s just—”
Apple grinned, and they both laughed.
Raven tossed her the apple. “It’s not poisoned, I swear.”
“Sure, that’s what they all say.” Apple rubbed her namesake fruit on her red quilted skirt and bit in, her eyes closing as she crunched. Juice dripped down her perfect chin. “Soooo good.
so i started thinking about that picture of grantaire with the sword, where he got it and why he was carrying it, and then, idk, hurt/comfort canon era blowjobs (like you do)
happy new year, my friends! this is a “choose your own adventure” because you can suggest how it ends. i’ll entertain all requests for sexy scenes, and try to work in as many as i can.
In a mad running melee, Enjolras trips on the slippery cobblestone and goes sprawling. Desperate men try not to trample him, and a few succeed. More do not. They run as though pursued by demons.
The soldiers advance, and Enjolras can’t fight to his feet; he keeps getting knocked over. He is about to curl into a ball for shelter, the last refuge of the damned, when strong hands reach to pull him up.
I witnessed a dude’s CVS purchase of tons of pop, tons of candy and a large bottle of Advil. I threw shade at the whole setup, imagining this guy going back home to the darkest, dankest basement and spending the rest of the day playing with his wiener and Xbox. But damn! If someone saw some of my shitty CVS purchase combos (mac and cheese + at home bikini wax kit at 2:30am etc) who knows what they thought of me. Judge not! Also nobody probably cares. Whatever - here’s an acrylic paint thing.