i was tagged by @blazinginbus1 a very very long time ago and tonight i have decided to finally get over with the procrastination and clear up my drafts ! And oh! by the way.. thank you Emily :D
Rules: Write 92 truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.
what was your…
- last drink: water
- last phone call: I called the customer care support of a travel agency who sent me an email stating i have been their loyal member for so long that they want to offer me a highly discounted vacation trip to the Bahamas. LOL ! dont judge me, i was intrigued and bored this afternoon.
- last text message: “and the cruise insurance cost is $25” to a friend who was as bored as me and had expressed her wish to fly to the east coast and meet sometime this year..
- last song you listened to: Counting Stars by One Republic
- last time you cried: It was late january this year.. i re-read @narryhadalittleliam ’s DtRH verse
have you ever…
- dated someone twice: nope
- been cheated on: nope
- kissed someone and regretted it: nope
- lost someone special: yes.. dont wanna talk about it.. :(
- been depressed: yes.. the quarter-life-crisis got me and suddenly all my school and college friends got estranged.. i started spending more time on the internet on weekends (cooped up indoors listening to music, looking for new tunes because old ones were reminiscent of so many things that had happened in the past) instead of hanging out with friends like i normally used to.. During one such weekend, i was thinking of all the overnight adventures we had had together and that lead me to search for a song with keywords “midnight memories” on youtube.. and that is how i discovered One Direction ! The song although, was not relatable to my phase of depression, it turned out to be a happiness-filled-spirit-uplifting one! Then one video lead to another and I became a full-fledged 1D stan.
in the past year have you…
- made a new friend: yes, i flew to west coast to meet the friend i mentioned in the text message QnA above and she introduced me to her other friend who is sadly now just a name in my FB friends-list
- fallen out of love: ehhh.. yeah, sure.. i’d like to think so.
- laughed until you cried: yes.. courtesy POTUS, the late night shows have been hilarious !
- met someone who changed you: eww.. the first person that comes to my mind as an answer to this question is my mom.. she visited me in the US and stayed for 2 months and did not fail to have a sob-fest over how she fears i’ll forever be lonely because i refuse to get married in my twenties.. after she went back to India, i realised how much more happier i was before her arrival and now it feels like i was attacked by a dementor and all the happiness has been sucked out of me and that reminds of remus lupin who had offered harry potter a chocolate bar as cure.. so i now ensure i always have chocolate bars on me.. just in case another dementor swoops in..
- found out who your true friends are: yes, sadly there arent many, sigh.. maybe just one.. or two.. or none.. idk.. i believe if i cant be a true friend to anyone, neither can i have any.. and since i have lost touch with all my friends.. i no longer believe any of them care about me enough.. sh*t! this is so sad! m gonna resort to stating Niall as my true friend henceforth! he’s been there throughout last year.. throughout the hiatus.. is still around, keeps in constant touch and i love him back for all of this and more! so yeah, no one’s better than Niall!
- kissed anyone on your followers/following: i honestly did not understand this question.. i am gonna just say ‘no’ to this. Lol
- how many people on your tumblr do you know irl: none
- do you want to change your name: nope
- what time did you wake up today: 7 AM
- what were you doing at midnight last night: developing a software program.. :P it was a busy week at work.. had the itch to finish off atleast 20% of the pending items before resuming on monday
- name something you can’t wait for: niall’s second single
- what is the one thing you wish you could change about your life: i wish i had friends belonging to my demographic here in Florida to hangout with.. everyone i know here in person is a work-colleague in thier 40s and 50s..
- what are you listening to right now: john mayer.. stevie nicks and maren morris
- whats getting on your nerves right now: right now? like ‘right now’ right now? well… its this never ending questionnaire! what else could it be? Lol
- nicknames: as a kid, i was a huge fan of shah rukh khan.. his most popular character ‘Raj’ addresses/teases his lady love ‘Simran’ with nickname 'Senorita’.. and idk why that caught on with my elder cousins who since then address me as 'Senorita’.. and ever since i landed in florida.. the locals seem to think that i look spanish, so they too address me as 'Senorita’.. i know its not exactly a nick name but it’s a wild experience to have.. like- life coming full circle? or like- i was probably destined to live among spanish-speaking community and i just had no idea during my childhood? like- some unspoken prophecy coming true? idk man.. its 1am now and this is the calibre of thinking i have at such odd hours.. pardon me if i sound stupid..
- relationship: content to remain single.. but who knows what shape will that status take under parental pressure these days..
- zodiac sign: Pisces
- pronouns: she/her
- favourite TV shows: friends, the big bang theory, castle, the good wife and all the late night talk shows..
- school: information technology engineering
- hair colour: Brown
- long or short hair: medium
- do I have a crush on someone: nope
- what do you like about yourself: truly speaking, i like the fact that i am financially independant as i always wanted to be
- first surgery ever: removal of blood-clot from bottom lip at age of 16 i think..
- first piercing: dont remember.. i am indian.. most indian babies get their ears pierced before they turn 1..
- first sport you joined: CRICKET!
- first vacation: north-india (delhi-agra-shimla-kulu-manali) with family, at age of 14 :)
- first pair of trainers/sneakers: bata.. white..
- eating: its 1:31am.. not eating
- drinking: its 1:31am.. not drinking
- listening to: its 1:32am.. not listening
- waiting for: this questionaire to end
wanting kids: yes
career: software engineer
- lips or eyes: eyes
- hugs or kisses: hugs
- shorter or taller: taller
- older or younger: younger with a mature head?
- romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous
- sensitive or loud: sensitive
- hookup or relationship: relationship
- troublemaker or hesitant: troublemaker
have you ever…
- kissed a stranger: no
- drank hard liquor: yes
- lost glasses or contacts: Don’t need them.. but i lost my sunglasses inside a lifesize model of spaceship Atlantis at NASA Kennedy.. does that count?
- been arrested: nope
- turned someone down: yes
- cried when someone died: yes
- fallen for a friend: yes :(
do you believe…
- in yourself: yes
- miracles: no
- love at first sight: yes
- santa claus: no
- kiss on the first date: that’s an immediate and definite NO !