- We’re so used to looking out at the world When there’s a whole galaxy existing inside me
- I believe my father who goes to the office everyday, my mother who is a realtor, my sister, even the stray cats and dogs on the road and the pebbles, we all have a galaxy in our hearts. Many people fail to discover that galaxy even until they die, no matter how they lived, how they died. Our Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa PT.1, PT.2 are, as I said, risk and energy, but they’re also the story we tell with the wish that you could find your own galaxy.
- I believe in your galaxy, ARMY!
- The ARMY Bombs are sparkling tonight. It feels like we are in the midst of the universe. It’s like we are entering the galaxy with ARMYs. I hope you won’t think that this galaxy, this universe would get bigger and wider and you will drift away from our hearts. Because your eyes, every one of you, they shine even brighter than ARMY Bombs. We are working hard to see and to light up those eyes, those starlights. Do you see this universe? In this galaxy, in this sparkling space, we are one. Please don’t forget that you are our galaxy.
- I think if you alll turn off the ARMY Bombs, we would fall from this universe, this galaxy we are standing in. Purple was my favorite color when I was a child. Looking at this purple sea today, I got goosebumps, because back then I once thought the universe was purple. Right now, I feel like I’m in the midst of a very special universe. ARMYs, I love you.
Derek innocently meant he’d give Stiles his heart in its place, because yeah, he’s totally gone on him, too. Stiles was found guilty of raging hormones and inability to let his boyfriend finish his sentences.
His punishment? Watching Derek strut around in his brand new Deputy uniform, the shiny pair of handcuffs mocking him for several weeks before both finally caved and utilized them for purposes that were indeed deviant.
Stiles later found Derek guilty of knowing exactly what he was saying, the innuendo-loving asshole of his heart.