Summary: Дэн задыхается. Глаза Фила голубые, как и цветок, вынутый из-под красной рубашки, который он держит в своей руке, и Дэн хочет петь и благодарить ангелов на небесах, потому что Фил Лестер – его родственная душа.Соулмейт АУ, в котором вы видите мир чёрно-белым, пока не встречаете свою родственную душу.
Summary: Most people’s soulmate tattoos are fairly short – “excuse me” or “nice to meet you” were common phrases. Most people just don’t say that much in one breath to a complete stranger. Most people, however, are not Phil’s soulmate. Thus, while everyone else has pretty, dainty phrases on their forearms, Phil has an entire paragraph crammed between his elbow and his hand in teeny tiny print.
Summary: After Dan and Phil found each other, time seemed to slip away from them faster than they could expect. As the seasons change, the pair face the reality of a new relationship, carrying it through its ups and downs. No matter what, they’d always come out stronger.
“Why are you such a little shit?” he demanded. Phil growled. “Why are you beating me up? I haven’t done anything to you except accidentally throw a book at your head!” he shouted back. As they glared at each other, a bright light began to glow from Phil’s chest. Dan looked down at Phil’s chest and raised an eyebrow.
Summary: Colour isn’t really something that Dan understands, all he knows that from a young age he wanted to find his soulmate so he could see the world in the perfect light. But after meeting a boy with light grey eyes who doesn’t feel the same and spending most of his life never apart from him, maybe his idea can change to match.
After meeting his soulmate in the most unlikely of circumstances, Phil Lester considers the future of their relationship. Also they meet Phil’s family. Lots of fluff. Sequel to Shared Sounds, read that first!
Summary: Soulmate au where the first thing you think when you see your soulmate for the first time appears on their skin. Dan has always been known as the most badass guy in school; Until Phil Lester shows up, that is. Feeling like his image is at risk, he lashes out, causing an all-out war between the two.
Summary: Phil’s soulmate mark is black. It sits on his heart and spreads outwards like a stain, a stain that reminds him every day of the bitter truth. No one wants to accept what it really means, but Phil has. Phil has come to terms with it. Until he meets Dan. Dan, who claims to be his soulmate, with a soulmate mark Phil is unable to see.
Summary: “Everyone had a link with their soulmates, some could hear some of their partners thoughts, some had a tattoo that would appear with their partners name; for me, I knew when they got sick.” For a while Phil has thought that his soulmate might have an eating disorder and doesn’t expect to meet him in the restaurant where he works.
Summary: ‘Soulmates doesn’t mean lovers every lifetime’Dan and Phil were made to be be friends, made to be together, made to love each other and it’s a bond that runs deep, transcending lifetimes. They are soulmates and no one would argue about that because all they have to do is look.A look into the past, present, and future of Phan.
Summary: soulmates au where if you have an orange streak on your wrist you’re soulmate is masculine, and if they have if have a purple streak they’re feminine. Dan is genderfluid and Phil freaks out when his orange line turns purple.
Dan Howell was nineteen and studying law. He was doing well in school, due to the fact that he had someone to help him through everything. Phil. Philip. Philip Lester. Philip Michael Lester. Phil Lester was his best friend. Phil was twenty three, and he was the most attractive person Dan had ever met.
Summary: I wrote this after being inspired by an idea I saw on Pinterest: what if you were born seeing the world in black and white, and only saw color once you met your soulmate?And then what happens when that soulmate dies?
We live through experiences that help shape our lives, but occasionally, seeing other people’s experiences helps us most. Being a 20-something can be hard; we all need a little bit of help sometimes in the crazy world.
Check out this list of 20 simple life tips to help you through the decade:
1. If someone holds absolutely no purpose and or positive placement in your life, then you should remove him or her immediately. For instance, the guy who would only text me (and never see me) had to go.
2. Be friends with people who know which songs to talk over and which songs to be quiet during. These are also the people with whom you dance on that spontaneous Wednesday night out — these are the friends in your life.
3. If you’re missing someone, it is okay to write him or her a simple a text — even when it’s been too long. Sometimes, relationships fizzle, but can easily be repaired by someone making the first move and saying hello.
4. Elderly people are like cheat codes to happiness. They are single handedly able to assist in any problem you’re having, either by providing you with amazing advice or baking you a platter of cookies. Either way, you leave their presence smiling.
5. Friends are supposed to make you feel good about yourself. Don’t ever forget that.
6. It’s okay to feel unmotivated about something you are supposed to be doing. Sometimes, focusing too hard on one thing can bar you from completing the task. Sometimes, you need to take a break or a walk, listen to some good music and then revisit the task.
7. Never let something or someone cloud your feelings about something you want. Anyone who tells you that you cannot achieve something deserves to get the finger and see just how much you can do.
8. Traveling is probably the best thing you can do for yourself in your 20s. It doesn’t need to be an extremely long trip; it can be spontaneously getting in your car and driving through as many states as you can. If you can do it, you should. There is too much out there to experience and so little time. Oh, and if you can take the long trip, do it in a heartbeat.
9. Date someone who has similar musical taste as you. One of the more beautiful things about life is music and the effect it has on us, and if you can find someone who has similar feelings about the same songs as you, then what is better than that? If you feel strongly about something other than music — like movies, books, volunteering, etc., — find someone who shares that interest with you and never let them go.
10. My father always said to write checks to myself to take a part of my earnings, pay myself and save. It’s always better to have something rather than nothing — you never know what could happen.
11. Whatever you do, do not worry about what people think about you. As long as you are happy with the person who you are and the decisions that you make, then you shouldn’t stress about anyone else’s thoughts on the subject.
12. Learn to accept that you are where you are in life for a reason. Life happens in a weird and creepy way — everything happens for a reason, yet you probably find yourself questioning why. Sometimes, seemingly negative situations must transpire in order for something better to come along. It’s nothing to fear or be sad about, but instead, reassurance that something good is on its way.
14. If something feels right, don’t overthink and create issues that don’t exist, that may potentially scare you from acting. Just let things flow and go where life takes you.
15. Take one day at a time. By trying to predict the future and planning life, you miss a lot of moments and probably create a lot of unnecessary stress.
16. Don’t be the person with his or her phone out during the entire concert. Disconnect from social media every once in a while. Be where you are when you are there; there’s no need to live tweet every moment of your day.
17. Read more books. Reading is probably one of the most relaxing activities out there and creates so much peace to escape the world in which you find yourself.
18. Exit situations that do not make you happy. Whether this is a job or a relationship or something else entirely, if you don’t look forward to it, it probably isn’t the right place for you.
19. Keep a journal, a blog or anything else that will help you organize and keep your thoughts in one place. For me, writing has always provided for a learning process because I record my thoughts and need to read and reflect on them. You can easily read about the past occurrences that you have navigated, which will ultimately help you grow as a person.
20. Always remember that you are your first priority.
1. donut hole- hachi feat. megpoid gumi / 2. death should not have taken thee!- jesus-p feat. kagamine rin and len / 3. a tale of six trillion years and a night- kemu feat. ia / 4. rotten heresy and chocolate- pinnocchio-P feat. Hatsune Miku / 5. rip=release- minato feat. megurine luka / 6. mozaik role- deco*27 feat. megpoid gumi / 7. childish war- giga-p feat. kagamine rin and len / 8. crazy night- hitoshizuku-p feat. vocaloid 8 / 9. good night- captain mirai feat. sf-a2 miki / 10. panda hero- hachi feat. megpoid gumi / 11. remote control- jesus-p feat. kagamine rin and len / 12. rabbit- dezzy feat. hatsune miku and ia / 13. there’s supposed to be a cheat code for happiness- tooru hitsuji feat. yuzuki yukari / 14. game of life- yusuhiko feat. hatsune miku / 15. worm eaten psychedelism- zips3 feat. kagamine rin and len / 16. killer lady- hachiouji-p feat. megpoid gumi / 17. lily lily ★ burning night - samfree feat. lily / 18. around the world- oster project feat. megurine luka / 19. satellite- peperon-p feat. sf-a2 miki / 20. 1, 2 fanclub- mikitop feat. kagamine rin and megpoid gumi / 21. sword of drossel- oster project feat. kagamine rin and len / 22. ten faced- ym feat. megpoid gumi / 23. world’s end dancehall- wowaka feat. hatsune miku and megurine luka / 24. luvoratorrrrry!- giga-p feat. kagamine rin and megpoid gumi / 25. the universe- toku-p feat. sf-a2 miki / 26. matryoshka- hachi feat. megpoid gumi and hatsune miku / 27. electric angel- giga-p feat. kagamine rin and len / 28. double lariat- agoaniki-p feat. megurine luka / 29. rolling girl- wowaka feat. hatsune miku
1. Super Mario Bros. Original Theme / 2. Pumpkin Party in Sea Hitler’s Water Apocalypse- Homestuck / 3. Snow Angles- Anamanaguchi / 4. Don’t Unplug Me- All Caps / 5. A Cruel Angel’s Thesis (Ayanami Reggae Ver.)- Slime Girls / 6. Death Should Not Have Taken Thee!- Kagamine Rin and Len / 7. 8-Bit Madoka / 8. Thrift Shop 8-Bit - AntonElmvik / 9. Final Battle VS Rival (Pokemon Red) / 10. Game Grl (Original 1993 Mix)- Homestuck / 11. Gravity Falls Theme (Extended 8 Bit Mix)- James Roach / 12. Indignant Divinity- Tower of Heaven / 13. Punishment Feat. Arcade Rabbit- Masafumi Takada / 14. Sugar Rush- AKB48 / 15. The Crystal Gems (Chiptune Cover)- James Roach / 16. There’s Supposed to Be a Cheat Code for Happiness- Yuzuki Yukari / 17. CasualVaNiA- Page of Melody / 18. Prom Night- Anamanaguchi
Want to know a cheat code , she said
A cheat code ? I smiled
Yes on living a happy life , she chuckled
A little hesitantly , okay. I said
Okay here we go, she said
- Make sure your laughter is louder than your sadness
-Talk a lot to silence the demons hell even ,ramble .
-Sometimes sleeping with lights on help so does music
- Try not to remember it
- Get a few distractions
And I swear that was the saddest thing I have ever heard
Watching a person so slowly settling into their pain,making peace with their pain .
It breaks my heart into two / Kriti