To ward off off negative emotions and to help create a barrier 🕯🍃🌑
- 1 medium sized locket
- Lavender essential oil (happiness, love, peace, protection, purification)
- Tea Tree essential oil (Strength)
- Rose Petals (love, beauty, calm)
- Mint (energy, alertness, healing)
- Rosemary (memory, clarity, vitality,)
- Piece of paper and pen
- Small spoon
- Mortar and Pestle, Cauldron, or bowl
1. Begin by lighting any alter candles or incense you might want to add.
2. Ground yourself and feel the energy begin to flow through your veins.
3. Draw out your sigil on a piece of paper for your barrier (you’re welcome to use mine above).
4. Tear out paper and fold small enough to fit into locket.
5. Add a pinch of each herb to cauldron, bowl, or mortar.
6. Add one drop of each essential oil.
7. Mix and grind together with pestle or spoon.
8. When finished mixing, take your spoon and scoop up enough oil soaked herbs that will fit into your locket.
9. Seal with a kiss 💋While doing so, envision an orb of light coming from your locket and growing to surround your body.
And you’re finished! Blow out your candles to symbolize the end of your process 🕯
I hope this keeps you all safe 💕 Sometimes we just need a little space to ourselves! This spell is straight out of my own grimoire so please message me results! I’d love feedback ☺
Maybe we have not the energy or psychic resources to complete something complex. Maybe we cannot wait for the full moon. Maybe we need something in the moment. Simple spells can give us a boost or help us through trying moments.
Ease Anxiety With a small object in your hand (exempli gratia: a pen, a small stone, a charm, an eraser). Run your thumb lightly over the surface of the object either away from you or in a diurnal (anti-clockwise) motion. Repeat slowly in your mind calma anois síos (now calm down).
Confidence Boost Using your compact or standing in front of the mirror say the following three times: Tá mé neart (I am strength).
Beauty Charm Hold a necklace, ring, earrings, or bracelet you can comfortably wear in your left hand and place your right hand over them. Repeat three times: áilleacht agus cairde (beauty and grace). Move through your day with confidence.
Notes If you have trouble pronouncing the Irish, the English will work just as well.