I have watched 121 episodes of OUAT and never felt as disappointed
As I am right now, and this is even after my expectations were as low as can get!
1) Hook being a shadow of himself, all calmed down about Regina finding Emma, while he sits and wait? When was he ever like that????????
2) Princess Emma was the worst thing I ever seen, and for me this is not the version of Emma that we would have got without the curse. Total waste of potential.
3) With all the talk about Hook in the AU we didn’t even see him, how wonderful.
4) Regina being to Emma what Hook was to Emma in 3x12? Really? Why don’t you just hand over the show for SQers to write it? (They actually used the same lines to convince her…)
5) Even the captain charming scenes were bad. How did they manage to ruin also that?
6) Neal being the ultimate hero, with his picture hanging on the wall? Really?
The potential was so great with that “what if” thing and they just throe it down the trash.
And the worst part is that my expectations were so low, I thought it could only get better, well they proved me wrong. I never felt a bigger desire to throw up during an episode. At least I have 2 months to recover because right now I’m too angry to even want the hiatus to over.