Castle Cats is a free mobile game about managing a guild of cat heroes on their quest to save the kingdom of Catania from the Evil Pugomancer! Right now there is a Charity Event going on in-game where 15 cat celebrities have joined in as heroes of Catania to make the world a better place! With every Waffles, Cole, Marmalade, Alice or Finnegan purchase $1 will be donated to Big Cat Rescue!
Download Castle Cats (iOS and Android) here: onelink.to/y8cecg
What would be the one thing that gets Bruce to laugh? Not chuckle, not snicker, not let out a light "heh", I mean full on hearty uncontrolled laughter.
Bruce strikes me as the kind of person who is capable of loudly laughing, but not in front of other people. He’s so strict on himself and works so hard at his aesthetic that it’s hard for him to let go of it even with people he’s comfortable with. 99% of the time, he’ll keep it cool, wander off and laugh to himself privately.
The few times he’ll actually laugh out loud in front of other people are: Alfred has given someone (usually himself) a sick burn and he just can’t help himself, most of them are at some absolutely crazy hilarious thing his children did, Selina makes it a goal to make him genuinely laugh at charity events and has succeeded a few times with her commentary, that time he punched Guy Gardner in the face and knocked him out.
And then there’s you Louis. The kind, the loving, the hardworking Louis we all know and love.
And then there’s you Louis. You fought for this band, for us fans, you fought for everything you knew was important, you are the glue keeping us all together.
And then there’s you Louis. The Louis we know and love is the Louis that cares for his fans so much, that gives money to charity and attends charity events to meet fans. The Louis that always tries his hardest but still feels disappointed if something doesn’t go his way.
And then there’s you Louis. You were always insecure of your voice, thought you weren’t good enough for the band, you thought you were the least liked out of the band, you thought fans didn’t like you or your voice.
And then there’s you Louis. Then there’s you.
You’re so damn important. You’re a one in a million. Without your beautiful voice, One Direction’s songs wouldn’t be the same. You don’t think your voice was loved enough, you thought you were always in the shadows and that’s not true. Without those low harmonies, One Direction’s songs wouldn’t sound as amazing. You are so important to everyone. You fought to keep One Direction alive, you fought for us fans, you fought for your family, for your sisters, for your mother, for your friends. You fought, Louis. And that’s beautiful, that’s strength. That’s confidence.
Liam Gallagher dedicates Don't Look Back In Anger to terror attack victims at Glastonbury
Liam Gallagher made rock music history at Glastonbury on Saturday night (24.06.17) when he performed Oasis classic ‘Don’t Look Back In Anger’ for the first time ever, as a tribute to those killed in the recent Manchester and London terror attacks and the victims of the Grenfell Tower fire.
The music icon ended his set at the world famous British festival with his former band’s 1996 hit, which was recorded and always sung live by his older brother and ex-bandmate Noel Gallagher.
The song became an anthem for Manchester in the wake of the horrific terrorist bombing which occurred after Ariana Grande’s concert in the city in May and it was performed by Ariana and Coldplay’s Chris Martin at the One Love Manchester benefit concert in the absence of the 50-year-old songwriter, whom Liam publicity criticised for not performing.
As he closed his show, Liam - who did play at Ariana’s charity event - paid tribute to all the people who have died in the trio of tragedies that have rocked the UK, most recently the blaze that destroyed the Grenfell Tower apartment block in London and claimed many lives.
Addressing the thousands of fans who had gathered to watch him, Liam said: “I want to dedicate this next song to all the people who were killed in the Manchester and London terror attacks and in the Grenfell Fire, so if you know the words join in.”
To the crowd’s shock he then began singing an a capella version of the track and when he got to the famous chorus he said “over to you” and let the fans take over in a huge outpouring of emotion.
At the end of the song, Liam urged everyone to stay safe but have a great time at the festival, which takes place on Worthy Farm in Somerset, South West England.
He said: “You good people look after each other and have loads of f***ing fun.”
As Liam and his band departed the stage the fans continued to sing 'Don’t Look Back In Anger’ and the famous words echoed around the huge Glastonbury site.
Liam embraced his Oasis past throughout the concert opening with 'Rock 'n’ Roll Star’ and 'Morning Glory’, before uttering the words “now we’ve got your attention, we going to play some new songs” and blasting out his debut solo single 'Wall of Glass’ and his tracks 'Greedy Soul’ and 'Bold’, all backed by a full brass section and a trio of female singers.
He then returned to his old group’s back catalogue performing ’D'You Know What I Mean?’ - dedicated to a woman dressed as Where’s Wally - and 'Slide Away’ which prompted a mass singalong.
Liam was in fine fettle between songs joking about Michael Eavis’ festival’s hippy associations as he introduced another of his solo songs.
With a grin, he said: “This one’s called 'Universal Gleam’, is that hippy enough for you?”
Before his surprise final song, he played Oasis’ 'Be Here Now’ and he couldn’t resist another quip about his iconic former band.
He asked, “many Oasis fans here?” And after getting a deafening cheer in response, he then joked, “not many then?”
David Beckham and his son Brooklyn watched the performance from side of the stage, as did Emily Eavis, Libertines’ Carl Barat and Deputy Labour leader Tom Watson.
Au where Jack didn’t go to Samwell and after a few years and a cup with the Falconers he gets traded to a team in Canada, so now he lives around 2-3 hours from his parents.
Meanwhile Bitty graduates and is hired by Alicia Zimmermann to be her assistant, partly because he was a Samwell alumni but also because he was super sweet and brought a pie to the interview.
Bob tried to poach him within a week, but Bitty thought he was only joking. So did a lot of the retired hockey players once they tasted the pies including Mario. Alicia doesn’t allow Bitty alone with Bob or his friends anymore.
Which is why she made Jack promise to stick to him like glue during a charity event she won’t be able to attend, but that Bitty will be at.
“Jack, Eric is the most efficient and pleasant assistant I’ve ever had. He’s also charming, hard working and discreet, and when I had the flu last month he made me go home to rest and brought me chicken soup on his day off. If your dad or his friends try to take him from me again, I can’t be responsibly for my actions.“
This is how Jack somehow ends up playing interference and trying to distract Bitty from talking to anybody at the charity event.
And wow ok this isn’t exactly unpleasant and Bitty is gorgeous and funny, and played hockey.
Bitty is in the middle of trying to explain how increasing his social media would be beneficial, and how he could use his platform for good when Jack sort of blurts out.
"Do you wanna get coffee?”
And Bitty paused, looks at him and smiles, “sure! I’d be happy to go over everything with you again over coffee.”
Jack is too flustered to explain that was a very lame attempt to ask him out, so he goes along with the work orientated coffee situation with the intention of maybe asking him properly afterwards.
Of course, then shenanigans occur where Alicia thinks Jack is now trying to steal Bitty to be his assistant and casually invites herself over for the coffee, so obvs Jack doesn’t ask Bitty then.
“I trusted you,” she says very dramatically when he comes over for dinner that week. “How could you be trying to take my assistant?”
“I am not trying to offer him a job,” Jack groans dramatically, “I’m trying to ask him out!”
Alicia paused, considers this and does a complete 180.
“Jack! This is an amazing idea! I fully support this, oh I can’t believe I crashed your date.”
“It wasn’t a date,” mumbles Jack.
“Ok, we need a plan. You need to woo Eric, he’d be such a wonderful son in law.”
Meanwhile Bob is quietly watching this whole exchange and making his own plan. He absolutely supports Jack’s interest in Bitty, and Alicia is right he’d be a wonderful son in law.
But also Bob does need an assistant since he can’t seem to keep one for more than 2 months at a time, so he’s now planning to steal Bitty while his wife is distracted playing matchmaker.
Bitty had no idea what’s going on, he just wants to continue working for Alicia since she’s so nice and amazing, save enough money to open his own bakery and try not to let in on the fact he has a massive crush on Jack.
I mean, how unprofessional would dating the boss son would look!?
No, he’s going to keep things strictly professional because that’s who he is, a professional who totally doesn’t have the hots for the son of Alicia Zimmermann.
If it weren’t for Louis we’d have gotten three shitty albums of crap pop and then One Direction would have completely burnt out and split up with no chance of getting back together and the world would be like “…. finally.” And then maybe one would have put out a mediocrely received album, and the other three would be guest stars on random game shows and charity events.
That’s what happens to boybands that don’t have a Louis Tomlinson.
The Supergirl promo team:
but can you trust a luthor 👀👀👀😉😉😉
Everyone in national City:
she's just like her brother
*gives Ted talks, organizes charity events in which she also stops bad guys, worked out of a basement trying to cure cancer, saw teleportation tech and immediately went to how it could help people*
we just can't tell if she can be trusted
I have the best boyfriend in the world. He surprised me with a eight week old golden doodle. I love this dog so much I don’t know what to do. He also ordered me a business platinum American Express credit card. And of course I still have his credit card on my Postmates, Uber, and UberEATS. He also ordered me HGH which is human growth hormone that is $700 a month. It’s supposed to make you skinny, your hair bomb, your nails amazing. Kim Kardashian and Madonna takes it. He’s in Las Vegas for a bachelor party for his brother and he’s calling me every few hours and face timing me. It’s so sweet. He’s so loving and kind. I’m so happy I have him.
I went to the Beverly Wilshire Hotel and I met this grandpa and he took a liking to me and he wants to help me in my professional career. He wants to publish articles about me so I can become famous in my career when people google me. I’m really happy I met him and I look forward to growing my professional career and maybe leaving the sugar bowl forever one day. I’m really happy with my boyfriend and I don’t really see a need to hustle guys if I can make a substantial amount of money in my professional career.
I went to Roku sushi restaurant in Los Angeles last night at midnight because I was hungry and these guys kept circling our table and when the bill came the waitress told us that one of the gentleman had paid for our bill. It was a $200 sushi tab so it was nice to get free dinner. This just goes to show that once again my proximity thing is true. You need to be around rich people to meet rich people. I highly suggest going to this restaurant there were so many rich guys there I went in my yoga clothes and Adidas slides. I literally ran out for a midnight snack now I know to dress a little bit better. He owns 40 brands of wines and lives all over the world. He invited us to attend the BET party and Yacht parties for 4th of July.
A guy asked me to go to a music festival with him in Chicago and he offered me $8000 for three days but I’m not sure if I want to go because it’s rock music and I prefer hip-hop and EDM. So I don’t know if I want to go and listen to music for three days that I don’t even like I don’t know if it’s worth it. I’m still thinking about it.
I work out at Equinox and this guy invited me to this Lamborghini and McLaren event. I guess these guys that own these $400,000 cars pay money to race their cars on the race track. There were so many rich as guys. I wish I could’ve invited you all.
Girls have been messaging me asking me where I met my guys and I met them at all different places here are some examples. These are the guys that take care of me monthly of course I have my guys that I see here and there but these are the guys I count on every month
• 30 year old Amex, takes care of my car insurance, work expenses, cell phone bill, unlimited credit card - Match.com
• boyfriend, Uber, UberEATS, Postmates, credit card, HGH, Equinox - Tinder
• $5,000 a month and all my Christian Louboutins - MillionaireMatch.com
• $5,000/ $20,000 a month Persian - Poker Game
• billionaire - Charity Event
Rich guys are everywhere so you got to keep looking.
I made some mistakes in the beginning in the sugar bowl so I wanted to share with you what I’ve learned and I hope I can save you some trouble
• always get the money and or gifts first. One of my first arrangements on SA The guy promised me $1000 for a meet and he gave me $500 after. And I didn’t know what to do so I just took the $500 I left and he promised me that he would give me the money later but he never ever did. I never made that mistake again. When I see my daddies I always say “hi babe did you bring my gift.” Don’t trust them and if they say something like “this feels to transactional” I suggest you should leave he’s probably going to gyp you. All my real daddy’s give me the money without making me feel guilty.
• only talk on the phone with them for 10 minutes at a time. Try not to call them let them call you. When I see that the 10 minutes it’s getting close I just hang up abruptly and say “hey I have to go” and I just hang up. If they want to talk to you they have to come see you. They know how to find you. Don’t worry. They didn’t die. They’re just busy. He’ll make time for you if you’re important but don’t force anything. My boyfriend told me I never called him once in 2 months. If I need to say something I save it for when I see him. Are used to make up excuses to text him. Like if I bought him his favorite Mountain Dew soda I will take a picture and send it to him. But I stop doing that and he has been chasing me ever since.
• only give him 75% of your love. My nail lady is like my therapist and she told me she’s been married for eight years and her husband still asked her to this day if she loves him. She gives me the best advice. She also asked me do I know which noodle house is the best noodle house in Korea? She told me it was a noodle house that serve the least amount of noodles. So be the noodle house that serves the least amount of noodles. That will make him coming back for more.
• always make sure your nails are perfect. I once was dating this really rich guy who owns all these medical marijuana dispensaries and he told me that he will not date a girl if one nail is broken. Now I know you may think that this is absurd but I’m talking about being a sugarbaby on a high level. In order to be a sugarbaby on a high level you need to look like it.
• you need to shower daily. I can’t believe that I have to even say this but one time I hug my girlfriend and I could smell her hair and my eyes almost white cross eyed. You don’t know how many times guys have told me that they love the way I smell I shower and wash my hair every day and I understand some of you guys because if your ethnicity that you cannot wash her hair every day but you need to figure out something to make sure you smell good and clean. And even after sex I will take a shower and guys always told me that they love me that I’m so clean.
• we are here to comfort our men if they’re having a bad day make sure you uplift them and make sure that you make them happy. One of the things I always tell my guys is I’m here to celebrate your success your happiness and your life make it about them. You can go home and complain to your girlfriends but your boyfriend is not the guy you are complaining to. We are here to celebrate their life and their success.
• I have never ever referred to any of my guys as my “sugar daddy” or asked for an “allowance” to their face. Behind their back I referred to them as my sugar daddy and stuff but to their face they think that I am just their regular girlfriend. This will build more trust and they won’t feel as used and they will probably be looser with their wallet if they feel like you’re not using them. You know they’re going to be very cautious of everything if they suspect anything. You’re going to make the most money if their guards are down so you need to build trust.
• this is also a tip from my nail lady but do not ever make them feel jealous. Even if you are dating multiple men do not let them now. Do not post fancy photos of food on your social media if they’re following you. They know that you were on a date.
• Now as I mentioned above to only give 75% of your love to them and only spend 10 minutes on the phone with them when you were with them in person you are the number one girlfriend. When I am with my boyfriend or any of my dudes and even a Rolls-Royce I don’t even look. My phone is in my bag the whole time I do not check my phone for social media or my text messages or anything. My dude has my full undivided attention. They are the king in my eyes (at the moment)
• I personally won’t introduce my girlfriends to my daddies or my boyfriend until things are really established between the two of us. You don’t even know how many girls will sideswipe you and try to fuck your boyfriend for a Chanel bag. So to save your relationship with your boyfriend and your girlfriends just make sure you and your boyfriend or totally establish before introducing them. You can’t really control what they are going to do but you can definitely control if they meet or not.
• as you guys know a lot of my dudes give me credit card. A lot of girls have been messaging me about this. To get a credit card they are going to need your real name, your birthdate, and your Social Security number. So it has to be definitely someone that you completely trust. My 30-year-old daddy and my boyfriend I know they would never do anything to hurt me. They’re the most nicest people on the planet and their goal is to just help me. So don’t give some crazy motherfucker your Social Security number just so you can get a credit card it might not be worth the trouble. But this is really nice in case they go out of town or something you don’t have to depend on them to deposit money into your bank account it’s just a credit card so you can just spend and they pay the bill. The other great thing is if someone gets you a credit card I can only benefit you never hurt you so let’s just say that they default and don’t pay the credit card it goes on to their credit but let’s say that they pay your $10,000 a month credit card like every month your credit will improve.
• always have your own separate income or business or school or like profession or something that you’re working towards. There is a very high chance that you are probably going to marry a really rich guy being in the sugar bowl you’re going to end up falling in love with one of them. But the thing is is you should still have your own thing. You could even be a part-time plastic surgeon. All my aunts married very wealthy men but they have never worked a day in their lives and their husbands cheat on them all the time and they’re just stuck in there miserable relationship. They are decked out in Ferragamo, Mercedes Benz, and have Chanel bags but they hate their lives. You want to be adored and loved. And you have to let them know that you know you could leave if you wanted to and I think they’ll treasure you more. The also respect you more.
• if you are having a slow season in your sugar game do not worry it happens to all of us that’s why you need to be dating multiple guys to make sure that you’re going to be OK. That’s also why I highly encourage you to save your money. If you need to buy stuff have your daddies buy it for you save all the cash that you get. And honestly if you can’t get a guy to buy it for you you probably don’t even deserve it. If you really wanted you will figure out a way to get a guy to buy it for you. While we are having lunch I’ll make them take me to Sephora go buy $300 worth of make up or say “babe can we swing by target? I’m out of TP” and but $200 worth of stuff. Or get my nails done with them.
• K girls you know my favorite save save save! Just because things are going really well with your daddy don’t get too excited. Guys have offered me all kinds of stuff and they fell short.
• which also brings me to another topic is don’t count your chickens before they hatch. Meaning guys are gonna promise you all kinds of stuff don’t really count on it until you have the money in your hand or in your bank account. And honestly I made the mistake of telling my friends and looking really stupid when the guy never even called me back. So keep this information to yourself and maybe later if they actually give you the money or the gift then you can tell your friends but even with that you were going to end up with a bunch of hater friends. They’re probably going to call you a hooker or something like that because they are so jealous. They probably can’t even get their boyfriend to buy them a $200 dinner. So they are really going to hate you if your boyfriend is giving you a $10,000 allowance plus the Mercedes-Benz, you get what I mean? In the real world not that many people will be happy for you. So be careful who you share your information with.
• and really girls if you want to be a sugar baby on a high level you need to look like it. Your hair, make up, skin, nails, clothes, style, everything needs to be on point. One time I saw my girlfriend who really wanted to be a sugarbaby on my level and she had open her purse and her purse was a freaking mess and her make up had busted and the make up was all over like her wallet and and her stuff. It just looks so freaking disgusting. I buy make up bags from the dollar store and if my make up bursts or breaks I just empty it out throw the make up bag away and I put it in the new make up bag. You need to be really clean for these guys. And this was also the girl that her hair smelled. I mean I’m just her friend observing and I already knew we both played in different sandboxes. She asked me if she could have my old daddies but none of my dudes would even fuck her for free.
I really want all of you guys to be really successful. I’m here to answer any questions and to help you with any of the stuff but you guys need to do your part and look your best and be healthy go work out and be the best you. Make sure you’re all there mentally, emotionally, and physically. I pray and I mediate a lot to get my spirituality and head space in the right place. I work out and eat organic food so I’m in a good mood.
Another thing is is my nail lady told me that you don’t have to be the prettiest girl in the world but you do need to have the best skin. Stay out of the sun it ages you it’s not good for you it will give you freckles and wrinkles. Use SPF every single day, reapply it all day, where a hat if you’re going to be in the sun.
If I actually become successful in my professional career I will probably quit the sugar bowl and just take my boyfriend exclusively. I am really happy with him and I’m happy with my new puppy. I love you all and I wish you all the best success in the world and I totally believe in you.
That’s another thing to make it in this field and anything else you need to believe in yourself. I open my arms and face my palms to the sky, face my heart to the sky and I say “I open my heart to receive love, money, and happiness”. I need you guys to start doing this so the universe knows that’s you’re ready for your whale :)
To all my daddies,
I want to thank you for all the luxuries in my life. I want to thank you for making sure my bills are paid, designer silk clothes, most expensive shoes and handbags, most exclusive gym membership, caring about my health, buying me healthy organic groceries, alkaline water, green juices delivered every morning, taking care of my eyelashes extensions, nail salon, eyebrows, skincare, spas, facials, hair salon, make up, plastic surgeries, laser hair removal, my new puppy, taking care of my puppy supplies and vet bills and thank you for taking care of me even when you’re away on a business trip. I will in return be the best girlfriend to you make sure you feel like a king. I’m so grateful I met you. I love you so much.
Alexei “YOLO” “Tater” Mashkov is an expert at talking himself out of traffic tickets. He has the Helpless Famous Hockey Player Who Mistook Miles For Kilometres And Would You Like Some Merchandise Officer act down to an art.
(Marty: But if you thought it meant sixty kilometres, you should have been going much slower than that… Tater: Don’t bothering me with stupid details, Marty. Have hockey to think about.)
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), the committee chairman, started the hearing with an opening statement linking Hodgkinson, a white, middle-aged man with no ties to foreign terrorists, to Islamic extremism.
Johnson said the main topic of the hearing is for “countering extremism and violence in any form, including Islamist terrorism.”
He went on: “There’s no way anybody can deny we have a problem worldwide in terms of extremism and violence. We witnessed it just a few hours ago on a baseball field for a charity event.”
Despite some opposition from Senate Democrats, the hearing focused violent extremism almost exclusively on Islam and Muslims.
National security and counterterrorism experts told Mic that the hearing was a missed opportunity to come up with strategies to effectively counter the real threat of white nationalism and armed militia movements. Read more (6/19/17)
House Dufresne extends to you its invitation to attend a celebratory ball, that we might honour those men and women who performed so admirable before the Fury in Her Grand Tournament and to bring this year’s festivities to a close.
The affair is to take place this 9th Sun of the Third Umbral Moon, in the Hoplon Plaza before the Vault and the Pillars of Ishgard. Attire is to be formal dress with the Coerthan climates in mind, and refreshments will once again be provided by our dear friends at theShooting Star Bakery, whose talents in their craft are bound to please your palate.
The proceeds of raffles throughout the evening, will, as ever, be put toward relief efforts throughout Eorzea in this time when her peoples are most in need, and our floor managers highly encourage all to participate in the dance.
We sincerely hope that you join us on this evening of merriment. Until then, may you go blessed by the Fury!
With the 2017 Grand Tournament of the Fury concluded, we will be closing out the events with a dress ball to celebrate our champions and volunteers, and for a taste of something outside of combat!
The event will take place on Friday, June 9th at 7:00 pm EST, and run until 11:00 pm EST, in the Pillars of Ishgard, at the Hoplon before the Vault.
We understand that Ishgard is locked behind the MSQ, but as we prepare for new adventures with the coming of Stormblood, we consider this a way to say our farewells to the journey of Heavensward – atop the the city where it first began.
And what’s a ball without dancing? Music will be provided, and we hope to see you take to the floor hand-in-hand with a friend – or perhaps a new acquaintance!
Details on the evening’s raffles are forthcoming, and proceeds will be going toward the Dufresne Bellworks <<BELL>> Free Company. ICly, all gil will fuel our relief efforts throughout Eorzea; OOCly, it ensures we have suitable awards prepared for all of next year’s champions!
Pray, put on your dancing shoes, and keep an eye on our page for further information!
WIN A CHANCE TO VISIT THE SET OF ‘AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR’!
Marvel have announced a new competition in association with Omaze to give fans the chance to visit the set of ‘Avengers: Infinity War’. This is a charity event and has a small entree fee, the proceeds of which go to the charity. See the newly released video above for details!